Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

I’ve had the chance to cool off since my last post lol.

He’s such a moron. I bet he’s going to spin it saying “that was before I became a father. Being a father has truly opened up my eyes and allowed me to be more self aware and more loving to all types of people and lifestyles  - also being a stepfather has shown me the beauty that’s involved in loving a woman who already has a child that needs a strong male figure in their life. Please forgive the illtaste Jokes from my youth before I was given the opportunity to widen my eyes and views.” 

Uh-huh, sure, Jan. However, the fans will eat it up with the canned frosting, but hopefully at the table, y’all!

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 8

Am I sad?  Yes.  Am I surprised?  Nope.  Not one bit.  I’ve learned my lesson thinking athletes and celebs “are good people.”   It’s sad that he was so ignorant and it came up now.  I can’t lie, if people went digging into my past I’m sure there would be a ton of unsavory things they could find.  

• Love 13

Tyler is a douchebag.   IDK how maci can act so high and mighty when she had to get pregnant twice, buy him a house with a mancave, get him a part on a tv show, and let him quit his job in order to be wifed up.    

• Love 13
9 hours ago, lexiexx said:

Tyler is a douchebag.   IDK how maci can act so high and mighty when she had to get pregnant twice, buy him a house with a mancave, get him a part on a tv show, and let him quit his job in order to be wifed up.    

Don't forget about buying him a t-shirt line!....cuz it really matters. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
5 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

I still fail to get the TTM about a cheap tee. Why do they matter exactly?

They have COFFEE MUGS too!! It ALL matters. It's all connected...oh wait, that's Manifest. 

I loved how they were wearing matching camo shirts, then when they went to Taylor's, his dad was wearing the same shirt.  WE GET IT. Bitch tits Javi is always wearing them on his IG. 

• Love 9
On 11/16/2018 at 1:23 AM, Calm81 said:

I’ve had the chance to cool off since my last post lol.

He’s such a moron. I bet he’s going to spin it saying “that was before I became a father. Being a father has truly opened up my eyes and allowed me to be more self aware and more loving to all types of people and lifestyles  - also being a stepfather has shown me the beauty that’s involved in loving a woman who already has a child that needs a strong male figure in their life. Please forgive the illtaste Jokes from my youth before I was given the opportunity to widen my eyes and views.” 

Uh-huh, sure, Jan. However, the fans will eat it up with the canned frosting, but hopefully at the table, y’all!

On 11/15/2018 at 5:34 PM, FairyDusted said:

Unless they come with a large pay check! I bet he would have wrapped it up with her if she was struggling on section 8.

On 11/20/2018 at 7:27 AM, lexiexx said:

On 11/20/2018 at 5:10 PM, CaliforniaLove said:

Don't forget about buying him a t-shirt line!....cuz it really matters. 

I never felt that Tyler cared about Maci and he always seemed to be in it for the money and z list fame. To be fair, I never felt Maci cared all that much about him. Maci is the type that always seemed like being married was an accomplishment and she really did not care who the groom was (be it Ryan, Kyle, or Tyler) as long as she had a ring and Mrs. in front of her name. Knowing Tyler, he probably made Maci by her own ring. I hope he has changed at least a little now that he is a father and step father.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, qtpye said:

I never felt that Tyler cared about Maci and he always seemed to be in it for the money and z list fame. To be fair, I never felt Maci cared all that much about him. Maci is the type that always seemed like being married was an accomplishment and she really did not care who the groom was (be it Ryan, Kyle, or Tyler) as long as she had a ring and Mrs. in front of her name. Knowing Tyler, he probably made Maci by her own ring. I hope he has changed at least a little now that he is a father and step father.

I agree with both of these. Maci has Teen Mom money and a reality "career" and gets all her emotional support/ass kissing from her friends and family, so all she really needs a husband for is to make a respectable woman out of her (her goals, not mine).  Taylor strikes me as a lazy opportunist who wants to play CEO on his wife's dime while mainly playing video games and chugging beer. Compared to the other losers on this show they are relatively harmless, but still are completely unimpressive people.

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, Tatum said:

I agree with both of these. Maci has Teen Mom money and a reality "career" and gets all her emotional support/ass kissing from her friends and family, so all she really needs a husband for is to make a respectable woman out of her (her goals, not mine).  Taylor strikes me as a lazy opportunist who wants to play CEO on his wife's dime while mainly playing video games and chugging beer. Compared to the other losers on this show they are relatively harmless, but still are completely unimpressive people.

27 minutes ago, SuzWhat said:

Taylor.

LOL that no one even remembers his name.   Can't wait until that applies to the whole cast. 

Lol, indeed. TAYLOR also looks like a comparative saint to Maci's baby daddy/ ex Ryan, which works to his favor. All of us can look like gold when standing next to a turd.

Edited by qtpye
  • Love 6
36 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Compared to the other losers on this show they are relatively harmless, but still are completely unimpressive people.

I judge them for having the kids in full-time daycare while they're home.  #sorrynotsorry

• Love 13
15 minutes ago, teapot said:

I judge them for having the kids in full-time daycare while they're home.  #sorrynotsorry

Probably for the best when they go on their daytime benders and then yell at each other.

I can't imagine watching these two fight. Like, what could they even say to insult the other one that wouldn't be true of themselves?

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Probably for the best when they go on their daytime benders and then yell at each other.

I can't imagine watching these two fight. Like, what could they even say to insult the other one that wouldn't be true of themselves?

Seriously Maci, if you are going to marry a gigolo, could you get a guy that was at least easy on the eyes so we viewers at least had some eye candy? Instead, we get a slightly below average looking douchebag with his nasty dry ass hipster beard. 

• Love 16
2 minutes ago, qtpye said:

Seriously Maci, if you are going to marry a gigolo, could you get a guy that was at least easy on the eyes so we viewers at least had some eye candy? Instead, we get a slightly below average looking douchebag with his nasty dry ass hipster beard. 

The better looking gigolos are holding out for a better sugar mama.

In all honesty, I am (obviously) no fan of Maci, but at least there are some perks to being with her. Other than not being an addict with a criminal record and having a penis and working sperm, Taylor brings nothing to the table. I guess he's slightly better looking than Kyle King (and your mileage may vary there) but I still would consider Kyle a better catch.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Tatum said:

Taylor is basically Maci's best heterosexual male drinking buddy.  The both enjoy the same things - living off of Maci's MTV money, eschewing birth control, and keggers.  Maci wanted to be married and Taylor liked her and the free booze well enough to sign on after two trap babies.  

Maci puts up with his beard. Taylor puts up with her monotone, halting speech patterns.  They both like beer and like the opposite sex, so it works out okay compared to most of the TM girls' "soul mates."

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 16
On 11/28/2018 at 12:47 PM, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Taylor is basically Maci's best heterosexual male drinking buddy.  The both enjoy the same things - living off of Maci's MTV money, eschewing birth control, and keggers.  Maci wanted to be married and Taylor liked her and the free booze well enough to sign on after two trap babies.  

Maci puts up with his beard. Taylor puts up with her monotone, halting speech patterns.  They both like beer and like the opposite sex, so it works out okay compared to most of the TM girls' "soul mates."

I always got the impression that Taylor got with Maci for a good time and stayed out of laziness to find someone new. They met, they got along well (drinking and having sex) and after trap baby 1, disentangling became too much work for Taylor. I do think Taylor cares about Bentley, and being with Maci had enough perks he didn’t fight it. Maci got a man who’d meet her need for partnered sex on the regular so it was a win win. I think if they both weren’t on the lazy side they wouldn’t be together, as they are “settling” in a way I see among 50/60 somethings who just want someone to hang out with after work!

• Love 9
On 11/15/2018 at 5:34 PM, FairyDusted said:

Unless they come with a large pay check! I bet he would have wrapped it up with her if she was struggling on section 8.

You would be surprised how many lazy guys latch onto section 8 moms who proceed to have more kids with mr. lazy. 

• Love 11

Da fuq is that picture for??  I’m trying to think of who would want that print and why.  Mimi Jen?  It would make sense if her to want a pic of her grandkids and possibly their sibs, I guess?  But why would she want to put her son’s baby mamas on her wall?   It’s a stupid photo.  We know they hate each other!  We know Ryan is the sperm donor of 2 of the 5 kids in the photo.  Other than that, there is no reason for this other than vanity.  I’m all for co-parenting, but this is not that.  

Also, what is Mac’s shirt?  Looks like it says FUCK and the FU is covered up.  That’s where my eyes and my mind went, anyway. Maybe it’s a Calvin Klein shirt, who knows.  It looks dumb and was a bad choice for a family photo.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Also, what is Mac’s shirt?  Looks like it says FUCK and the FU is covered up.  That’s where my eyes and my mind went, anyway. Maybe it’s a Calvin Klein shirt, who knows.  It looks dumb and was a bad choice for a family photo.

"Hick"

What's everyone else's guesses?

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Stusan said:
12 hours ago, geauxaway said:

"Hick"

What's everyone else's guesses?

"Dick." Most likely a shout out to her husband's that keeps appearing in random women's DMs.

1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Mackenzie’s pose throws the whole thing off.

I know, the photographer should have been able to see she needed to be sitting or kneeling more in line with everyone else.  It is funny how they captured it that way -- Mac is on the outside of everything like she is in real life.  lol.  But seriously, if they were going to do that pic she should have been as integrated as Maci was in the pic, and that is a photographer not doing their job right. 

• Love 4