Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, druzy said:

From People Magazine: 

Amber is pregnant

Are you fucking kidding me? She doesn't even see her first child on a regular basis and brings strange men around her when she does get to see her and now she's pregnant. I stopped watching because of Amber going after Farrah at the reunion and now I am certainly not watching this lazy ass motherfucker whine and bitch about being a boss ass bitch while she lays on the couch crying about not seeing Leah. Fuck that mess.

• Love 18

The only smart thing Amber has done in years is not have another kid. Goodbye to that. Wonder if she'll actually put sheets in the crib for this baby? I'm scared at how this baby will be taken care of. All she did was lay on the couch with Leah in her crib waiting for Gary to come home. If it is this new guy, we works in LA so how will that work? Amber alone and taking care of a newborn? Yikes. 

Maybe it is Matt's? Would explain why they finally broke up and he's not around anymore. 

Edited by ClassyCourtHeels
  • Love 21

I thought she couldn’t get pregnant because of “medication” whatever that means. 

And how long has she been dating this guy? I feel like it’s been less than 3 months. How far along is she? Did she get pregnant the first week they were dating? Or is she announcing 5 minutes after getting a positive test?

ok I just looked it up. She met this guy while she was filming marriage boot camp with Matt this summer. It looks like they started dating in August. Why is she having a baby with this man? What a dumb fucking piece of shit.

Edited by poopchute
  • Love 24

I don't know why, but I am waiting to hear it straight from Amber.

I will point out, it wouldn't surprise me if she was pregnant. She knew what Matt was about and she wasn't about to have any children with him.

• Love 5

why do these dumb mother fuckers keep having kids with fucking losers. David, Luis, Devoid, Chris, and why get pregnant by someone you barely know. I swear they need to fucking rename the damn show Used to be a Teen Mom and I haven't learned a fucking thing besides how to get loser men and get pregnant by them. 

But Amber takes the cake, she doesn't even take care of her fucking dogs, what is she going to do with a baby and there goes all that non plastic surgery. 

I swear they are all morons. And I worry about this kid

• Love 23
5 hours ago, CofCinci said:

There is no better way to celebrate an 8-week anniversary than with a positive pregnancy test!

Eight weeks? In Amber's mind she has been with this guy for 8 months now. She always adds extra months to her relationships.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 12
14 hours ago, poopchute said:

I thought she couldn’t get pregnant because of “medication” whatever that means. 

And how long has she been dating this guy? I feel like it’s been less than 3 months. How far along is she? Did she get pregnant the first week they were dating? Or is she announcing 5 minutes after getting a positive test?

ok I just looked it up. She met this guy while she was filming marriage boot camp with Matt this summer. It looks like they started dating in August. Why is she having a baby with this man? What a dumb fucking piece of shit.

From the People article:

“I just got re-diagnosed for Borderline Personality and Bipolar Disorder, and I’ve been taking three medications now that I need to take for the rest of my life,” she said. “I can’t, I can’t get pregnant on this medication.”

She clarified, saying she could conceive and carry children but her medications “would mess up the fetus.”

“If I do not have medication, I will not be normal,” she said. “I would have … crazy mood swings.”

It’s not that she couldn’t get pregnant, but rather she shouldn’t get pregnant. A cursory google search suggests she’s also wrong, atypical (yet typically used) antipsychotic medication doesn’t appear to cause congenital deformities. 

• Love 8
56 minutes ago, Kokapetl said:

From the People article:

“I just got re-diagnosed for Borderline Personality and Bipolar Disorder, and I’ve been taking three medications now that I need to take for the rest of my life,” she said. “I can’t, I can’t get pregnant on this medication.”

She clarified, saying she could conceive and carry children but her medications “would mess up the fetus.”

“If I do not have medication, I will not be normal,” she said. “I would have … crazy mood swings.”

It’s not that she couldn’t get pregnant, but rather she shouldn’t get pregnant. A cursory google search suggests she’s also wrong, atypical (yet typically used) antipsychotic medication doesn’t appear to cause congenital deformities. 

So since she believes her medication would mess up the fetus, does that mean she stopped taking it, which she said she couldn’t do for the rest of her life, or she is still taking it and not caring if she messes up a fetus? I would also assume you need to slowly go off medications that are “for the rest of you life” and I don’t see how that’s possible if she got pregnant within the first few weeks of dating this man.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, poopchute said:

So since she believes her medication would mess up the fetus, does that mean she stopped taking it, which she said she couldn’t do for the rest of her life, or she is still taking it and not caring if she messes up a fetus? I would also assume you need to slowly go off medications that are “for the rest of you life” and I don’t see how that’s possible if she got pregnant within the first few weeks of dating this man.

Her remarks date back to an episode that aired in May.

As far as I can tell, the actual risk to the embryo, from what she has likely been prescribed, is very low. What her understanding is, I don’t know. 

39 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Perhaps she's fake pregnant, like Farrah was fake fired.

I hope so.  I really, really hope so.  Bring on the fake miscarriage story and the fake best boyfriend that doesn't have a violent/stalker bone in his body because he took care of her the whole time.  Barf.  Anything is better than an actual baby story, though.

• Love 17

I have no idea what medications she's on or what her diagnosis is. My sister is BPD and she had severe post partum depression after her first - it dovetailed into post partum psychosis. It was pretty scary for awhile there. The medication they put her on was NOT recommended for pregnant mothers. I know some are more risky than others. My sister actually went off her meds to conceive her second child, and that really worried me. She's been "okay" - she's due this month and nothing bad has happened. But the voices did come back and the decision really troubled me. That's why I always applauded what seemed to be Amber's decision not to have any more children. I felt like she KNEW she was unfit to be a parent and was doing ONE smart thing in her life. I'm incredibly pissed that she proved me wrong. 

• Love 22

But I’m sure she didn’t go off her meds before she met this man. Why would she? She said she needed them for the rest of her life.  Then I guess she made the decision to have a baby once she knew this guy for 4 weeks and I guess that’s when she went off them?  It’s very confusing that in spring she was saying she could not go off these meds and therefore could not be pregnant but then by October she’s pregnant.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

From the People article:

1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

I have no idea what medications she's on or what her diagnosis is. My sister is BPD and she had severe post partum depression after her first - it dovetailed into post partum psychosis. It was pretty scary for awhile there. The medication they put her on was NOT recommended for pregnant mothers. I know some are more risky than others. My sister actually went off her meds to conceive her second child, and that really worried me. She's been "okay" - she's due this month and nothing bad has happened. But the voices did come back and the decision really troubled me. That's why I always applauded what seemed to be Amber's decision not to have any more children. I felt like she KNEW she was unfit to be a parent and was doing ONE smart thing in her life. I'm incredibly pissed that she proved me wrong. 

Exactly all this....I think the harm to the fetus (I'm impressed Amber said "fetus" rather than "baby," BTW) is probably one of those "these medicines haven't been tested on pregnant women" or "aren't recommended for use by pregnant women unless the risk outweighs any potential outcome" type of thing.....and the risk here isn't so much from Amber taking the meds while pregnant but from Amber going off meds because she's pregnant and/or her psychological state further deteriorating with all the hormonal changes from pregnancy/post-pregnancy. (I hope what I'm saying makes sense.)

Allegedly Britney Spears is bipolar and we saw what happened after she had two babies in rapid succession...the hormones probably caused her psych issues to be more extreme, like @ghoulina's sister. I believe this is probably part of the reason why Britney has not had any more kids and will not (at least not as long as she's under conservatorship). I have chronic depression & general anxiety....and I had awful prenatal depression with what I'd even call "a touch of prenatal psychosis." I went off my meds during my first pregnancy and it did NOT go well when the second trimester hormones kicked in. Thank goodness I had a wonderful nurse midwife who immediately recognized and took seriously what was going on and put me back on meds...and I didn't get off of them for my second pregnancy (and didn't have the same problems...and both kids are fine). But the hormonal changes from pregnancy and birth that exacerbate my already existent psych issues are one of the reasons why I won't be having any other kids.   Aside from how it will effect her psychologically, Amber shouldn't have any more kids because we know she doesn't want to be a mom or do the work of parenting...and she has only known her baby daddy for less time than a semester of college....

• Love 9

In one of the TM FB groups a lady with Amber’s diagnosis posted a video with her thoughts about this situation. She said that the pregnancy hormones and the post-birth hormones basically did a massive whiplash and her and she ended up with post partum psychosis. It was so bad she decided not to have any more kids. I just hope Amber is under a doctor’s care and will actually listen to what they advise her to do. 

• Love 8
18 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Welp, Amber's one redeemable quality is now gone. 

Seriously. She had enough sense to not bring another life into her chaos.  Well, not any more. Gary is a great father who has made sound decisions to benefit the longevity of his family. The lump she’s with now seems like the type who will dip once she starts attacking him for drawing doodles instead of feeding the baby she isn’t going to mother.

4 hours ago, poopchute said:

But I’m sure she didn’t go off her meds before she met this man. Why would she? She said she needed them for the rest of her life.  Then I guess she made the decision to have a baby once she knew this guy for 4 weeks and I guess that’s when she went off them?  It’s very confusing that in spring she was saying she could not go off these meds and therefore could not be pregnant but then by October she’s pregnant.

It was clear she went off her meds back when she stopped promoting her business. 

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Humm could Amber be doing this because new boyfriend might have a foot in Hollywood?  She has always thought she was a star!

Andrew doesn't have a foot in Hollywood. He doesn't even have a toe. He is an independent contractor. People who work on crews are not like people who have steady work in the business. As we speak, he is canoodling at Amber's pad. Where is his home? He must not have one. He just doodles and watches cartoons. 

• Love 4

Literally the only thing Amber had going for her as a mother was that she seemed self-aware enough to know that she should not re-product again for both her own well being and that of the child.  Now she doesn't even have that. That poor fucking kid cause one thing I'd bet my last farthing on is that guy is no fucking Gary. Not even a little bit.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Andrew doesn't have a foot in Hollywood. He doesn't even have a toe. He is an independent contractor. People who work on crews are not like people who have steady work in the business. As we speak, he is canoodling at Amber's pad. Where is his home? He must not have one. He just doodles and watches cartoons. 

I thought he was the son or nephew of some movie director???

Isn't it funny that Gary ends up being the good guy in all this?

I still remember Amber slugging him.  A scene I can't get out of my head.

He should thank his lucky stars he survived Amber!

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

I thought he was the son or nephew of some movie director???

Isn't it funny that Gary ends up being the good guy in all this?

I still remember Amber slugging him.  A scene I can't get out of my head.

He should thank his lucky stars he survived Amber!

If he was related to a movie director, he wouldn't be needing to live with Amber in Indiana because he'd be busy working instead of going from gig to gig. 

• Love 5

Omg is this actually for real? Why do these ppl keep popping out the kids. It’s like a super trashy soap opera at this point. 

Is Farrah the only one who hasn’t had another? This is crazy.

• Love 6
10 hours ago, Marley said:

Omg is this actually for real? Why do these ppl keep popping out the kids. It’s like a super trashy soap opera at this point. 

Is Farrah the only one who hasn’t had another? This is crazy.

Farrah is indeed the only TMOG without a second oopsie or miracle baby (or season/series renewal baby...cough, Nova, cough). Farrah has also consistently worked/hustled. She can be vile, but I think she may be the TMOG with the best head on her shoulders in a lot of ways....

• Love 10

Man, I'm so behind! Baby Birdee brought home Ebola this week and gave it to me, so I'm just now seeing this and it's so disheartening. Like everyone else, I at least gave Amber credit for knowing she was a shit mother and deciding not to have another baby. And while I'm glad she managed not to get knocked up by Matt, this seems like a terrible decision for everyone involved. Is it too much for me to hope she'll actually use some of her TM money to hire a full-time nanny? The thought of how neglected that poor baby will be otherwise gives me the chills. 

• Love 9

According to Simon Saran, Producer Morgan J. Freeman "provides cast members with drugs, forces them to have kids and bribes them with bonuses to have strange men move in with them.”

Not sure if you can force anyone to have kids, but if having them means the gravy train will continue, I can see how some of these women will elect to do so.

http://radaronline.com/videos/farrah-abraham-boyfriend-simon-saran-teen-mom-provides-drugs-claims

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
  • Love 4
39 minutes ago, Birdee said:

Man, I'm so behind! Baby Birdee brought home Ebola this week and gave it to me, so I'm just now seeing this and it's so disheartening. Like everyone else, I at least gave Amber credit for knowing she was a shit mother and deciding not to have another baby. And while I'm glad she managed not to get knocked up by Matt, this seems like a terrible decision for everyone involved. Is it too much for me to hope she'll actually use some of her TM money to hire a full-time nanny? The thought of how neglected that poor baby will be otherwise gives me the chills. 

oh no, I hope you & your Baby feel better soon!!

• Love 6
On 11/2/2017 at 1:21 PM, TeenMomAngerMgmt said:

In one of the TM FB groups a lady with Amber’s diagnosis posted a video with her thoughts about this situation. She said that the pregnancy hormones and the post-birth hormones basically did a massive whiplash and her and she ended up with post partum psychosis. It was so bad she decided not to have any more kids. I just hope Amber is under a doctor’s care and will actually listen to what they advise her to do. 

Mmmmhmm. That sounds just like my sister. I was really nervous when she chose to have another, but on the upside - she IS married. Same dad for both children. They both have steady jobs. I know she won't have any more after this. But wooooboy, it worried me. Amber doesn't even have HALF the stability my sister has. Ugh. 

birdee I hope everyone is feeling better soon!

• Love 5

Thanks y'all! And I should clarify, Baby Birdee is only an Ebola carrier. She was playing and having the time of her life, and I was praying for the sweet release of death. Thankfully, unlike these chucklefucks, I chose wisely when deciding on who to have a baby with so the hubby kept her entertained, fed and bathed while I recovered!

• Love 14

“I wanted to see if I was just unhappy because of the things that were going on in my life at the time with him, and I realized after weaning myself off that I actually am OK,” she tells Us. “It’s manageable as long as you have a healthy lifestyle and healthy people around you.”

Idiot. Guess she should sue for being misdiagnosed. 

• Love 19