Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

I bet his book isn't selling, that would make the most sense.

Please let me know when your re-released book is available on amazon... I looked and didn't see it.  :)

It's probably going to be the middle of next week. I added a crapload of photos this time around and that's a pain in the ass for the publisher. It just got sent to distribution today. I'll send you a msg when it's up. ☺

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

It's probably going to be the middle of next week. I added a crapload of photos this time around and that's a pain in the ass for the publisher. It just got sent to distribution today. I'll send you a msg when it's up. ☺

Nice!  Thanks!

Watching Amber pay attention to & fuss over Gary's little daughter Emily,  at this reunion special, made me ill!  This from the woman who would "forget," it was her day to be with Leah, not showing up for school events her daughter begged her to attend or  when she skipped visits so she could go on the "road," for  MTV Specials, TV/Radio interviews  to hawk her clothing line, her books, pet accessories & would call Leah to say  "Don't be sad. We'll spend time together next week."

• Love 10
25 minutes ago, honeydo7 said:

Watching Amber pay attention to & fuss over Gary's little daughter Emily,  at this reunion special, made me ill!  This from the woman who would "forget," it was her day to be with Leah, not showing up for school events her daughter begged her to attend or  when she skipped visits so she could go on the "road," for  MTV Specials, TV/Radio interviews  to hawk her clothing line, her books, pet accessories & would call Leah to say  "Don't be sad. We'll spend time together next week."

And then in the end Matt took her money!  Talk about Karma.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, honeydo7 said:

Only to then put on the sad face and cry when Leah only happened to make one Christmas ornament which went to Gary and Kristina for their Christmas tree at home. Amber could be spending time with her child and make those ornaments or, since Miss Money Bags is so hoity-toity, she and Leah could go buy Christmas ornaments together. Oh, I forgot. Matt took Amber's driver's license from her to keep her ass home.

I happened to catch this from the episode when Amber was upset at Gary for buying that $500 game system. You know, the one he ended up taking back because Amber threw a fit about the cost. Here is Amber with her mother in her mother's car:

amber_teen_mom_1.jpg

amber_teen_mom_2.jpg

Didn't Amber buy her mother a Corvette? Didn't we see it during that surprise barbecue birthday celebration for Amber?

Speaking of fraud, Matt doesn't seem to be the only one trying run a scam. Tonya Portwood is going to trial in November for committing fraud by using her FMLA for a health issue, but her employer claims she was in California filming for Teen Mom. I will post the article because I know that some of you have issues with the RadarOnline site and all the ads that make it hard to read:

As all RadarOnline.com readers know, the Teen Mom OG girls have had their fair share of scandals.

But now the MTV reality show itself has seemingly become the center of a massive lawsuit between Amber Portwood‘s mother and an Indiana auto company, Radar can exclusively reveal.

According to U.S. District Court documents obtained by Radar, Tonya Portwood slapped her former employer, Indiana Automotive Fasteners, Inc., with a lawsuit in March 2016, alleging that she had been fired illegally after taking time off for a “serious health condition” two months prior.

Tonya, 49, was treated for the condition at a local hospital, she claimed, following her return from a trip to California on January 17. (According to Instagram, Amber, 26, her bad news fiancé Matt Baier, 45, and other family members were in Los Angeles that weekend. The entire Teen Mom OG cast and their entourages were reportedly in the city filming last season’s reunion.)

Tonya said she was fired upon her return to work on August 25 for “FMLA fraud,” which she vehemently denied. (The Family and Medical Leave Act is a U.S. federal law ensuring employees retain their jobs during times of health crisis.)

In the lawsuit, she requested the court force Indiana Automotive Fasteners to restore her job and pay lost wages.

But the company fought back in their own filing, claiming Teen Mom OG guest star Tonya was terminated “based on admissions made by Plaintiff regarding her activities related to a television program that were inconsistent with her FMLA representations/requests.”

According to the IAF documents, Tonya claimed to suffer from “back issues” and a “rib injury.”

They insisted she did violate the terms of FMLA, and requested that the judge dismiss the case.

A trial is currently set for November 2017

Can any of you sleuths pull up the court documents?

• Love 11
10 hours ago, NannyBails said:

Mamadrama, Do you feel comfortable sharing the name of the book?   I love to read books about backpacking/hiking. 

Sorry Nancy, I meant to reply earlier. I say a lot of shit on here so I try to be as incognito as possible. (Although I talk a lot and sometimes I'm not as low-lying as I should be.) I'll send you a PM. 

I was mad as hell when I found out that Matt had published a book. It's HARD to be an author. I spend 40% of my time writing and the other 60% marketing and publicizing. It's my full-time job and I work 60-70 hours a week at it, and have been at it since 2004. It pisses me off that he can throw out a book at whim, and for NO reason other than the fact that he's married to a D-lister. 

Then, when I saw how poorly his book was performing, I chuckled. 

Move over, guys. Make room for me on the expressway to hell. I'll bring the drinks and trashy magazines. 

• Love 16
5 hours ago, druzy said:

@SPLAIN

This is the Answer and Affirmative Defenses that Radar posted. It should link directly to the document. (Hopefully bypassing Radar's web site).

The article you posted is a good summary of the above Answer. If anyone has a PACER account they can access the full court documents.

Thanks for taking one for the team and posting the article, Radar's web site drives me insane!

Great! Thanks. 

7 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Don't get paid as a contract employee by MTV when you're telling your employer you're too sick to work. Hope she loses. 

I hope so, too. 

• Love 3
(edited)
10 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Move over, guys. Make room for me on the expressway to hell. I'll bring the drinks and trashy magazines.

Hey, if we're going to hell, I'm sitting right next to you.  You're good company.  I'll probably have to bring my youngest kid.  He's the thin one with the dimples and the 'fro.  My oldest is the larger one on my cover photo.  He managed to break away from the crazy.  Lol

Edited by MissMel
To be honest, I kind of kicked him out because I knew he could fly. I hang on to the little one.
  • Love 5

Can someone refresh my memory, at the time when we were all finding out about the lawsuit, weren't they saying it's "just a misunderstanding" and "it was dismissed"...  and we were all so confused why it would be dropped... that's what happened right? Am I making up memories again? It makes more sense that they settled out of court, especially seeing the condition of their current house I couldn't figure out how it would ever be "a misunderstanding", glad to know I'm not quite crazy.

• Love 4
37 minutes ago, leighroda said:

Can someone refresh my memory, at the time when we were all finding out about the lawsuit, weren't they saying it's "just a misunderstanding" and "it was dismissed"...  and we were all so confused why it would be dropped... that's what happened right? Am I making up memories again? It makes more sense that they settled out of court, especially seeing the condition of their current house I couldn't figure out how it would ever be "a misunderstanding", glad to know I'm not quite crazy.

Kisby Enterprises sued them. Apparently that's the present landlord? No idea if that case was closed.  That was called a big misunderstanding. Something tells me we will be hearing about them again.

Zuluscape is the former landlord, that's the one that was settled. That was for back rent and damages. 

• Love 5

I was just coming about this... I don't plan to listen... it'll probably be less informative than the reunion without MTV to feed him questions. He coddles the crap out of Amber so it'll probably just be a damn good mom fest.

• Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, CofCinci said:

Did anyone listen and post a synopsis?  

It was a snooze fest.

She did confirm that she and Matt are no longer living with each other and that he currently lives in Las Vegas.

She said they haven't lived together since before marriage bootcamp and didn't reconcile after.

She said she hopes Matt pays her back the money he took but if he doesn't she said she'll be JUST FINE.

She replied to a caller by responding that love is blind and that it took her a little while to see the light.

She confirmed that Matt 'only' had 5 kids and if there are more she doesn't know about then it's because "I got to a point where I stopped caring."

Her and Gary's relationship are doing just great!

She likes Kailyn.

That's pretty much it. I'm sorry if I made grammatical errors I just wanted to type this up real quick to save any of you the wasted time. I listened to it while I was, eh hem, dealing with the unknowingly expired tuna salad. ? ?Time well spent.

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 21
On 7/14/2017 at 9:36 AM, CofCinci said:

Do you think Matt was invited to any of the side games? Legal or hotel suite?

HAHAHAHA! You're funny, you hatter you! 

Phil Ivey gave an interview once where he said the poker pros only enter the Main Event because it gets attention for their other games, such as the private ones that get bad players who just want to tell a story about how they played with a pro, and those people will lose a lot of money in those games.

The female poker pro who was born with the cystic kidney disease of some kind (I don't remember exactly what it was which is why I worded it like that) but had to play while waiting for her dad to get approved to give her a second kidney transplant because she had made an agreement where someone had paid a portion of the entry fee in exchange for a percentage of her winnings in that event, has also gave interviews about the same thing, and also said that the pros get sick of being sucked out by bad players so once they have a wristband, they typically only played in the more expensive buy-in events, until the Main Event became such a big publicized deal and they could make more off bad players in the private games. (Is that the longest sentence ever? Not quite, but it is close. At least I used commas, and didn't hashtag the comma comment.)

All that to say, in light of everything I said above, no, I don't think he's been invited to any side games. Matt would be a perfect mark for a side game, because he thinks he is better than he is, but just oozes sleaze and the others are probably afraid to catch something from sitting near him, like I am from just watching him on the show. 

@CofCinci's comment did make me actually laugh at the thought, though. 

On 7/14/2017 at 8:55 PM, mamadrama said:

Then, when I saw how poorly his book was performing, I chuckled. 

I think that is a completely reasonable reaction shared by everyone here, so it won't get you to hell. That's okay though, because Teen Mom 2 is starting, and commenting on the trashiness of Janelle can certainly propel you to the front of the traffic jam.

5 hours ago, Calm81 said:

She did confirm that she and Matt are no longer living with each other and that he currently lives in Las Vegas.

She said they haven't lived together since before marriage bootcamp and didn't reconcile after.

Her and Gary's relationship are doing just great!

I don't believe anything on the list @Calm81 posted, but these three are really hard to believe because she has been completely mentally manipulated; he wades on her hand and foot encouraging her laziness so he can sext people while she is in bed; I believe she used him as a punching bag but don't believe he hit her because the only comment about it came from Simon, and he is an unapologetic liar, she isn't afraid to fight back, he is a pussy, and both Judy Cornett and Kelli Nunn, two of his previous victims who have no problem trashing him have never claimed physical abuse; and she is every bit as nasty as he is, and probably admires his hustle.

Her relationship with Gary is probably great because she never sees him. I know I like her better in the off-season when I don't have to look at her or listen to her.

On 7/15/2017 at 5:16 PM, leighroda said:

According to Amber PorKwood's (parody account) Twitter, her current landlord filed eviction proceedings due to the damage, but was unsuccessful. I think that was the case where they were saying the landlord just wanted attention for suing someone famous (their word, not mine) and that their rent was paid up and they didn't owe anything. They may have been a month or so behind, but the eviction was based on them trashing the home. Porkwood reviews the website that lists all court cases and sometimes buys copies of the documents.

• Love 5
(edited)

You know, Matt probably went to those events thinking that the pros would be excited to play against a "celebrity" that is on a show catering to 12 million, bazillion viewers.

He most likely sat there with his chips singing "I'm betttttaaaaah than you, I'm on a successful tv show, neanah neanah," - Hey sleaze! Pay attention do you call??? "Oopsie ..yeah, I call, in fact, I'm allllllll in...I'll just ask Ambah to wire me more money from her bed."

I need a life. I'm a Bostonian and that shit was haaahd to write in the Boston accent. ?

Edited by Calm81
i accidentally wrote "right" instead of "write" due to lack of coffee
  • Love 17
2 hours ago, Calm81 said:

You know, Matt probably went to those events thinking that the pros would be excited to play against a "celebrity" that is on a show catering to 12 million, bagillion viewers.

He most likely sat there with his chips singing "I'm betttttaaaaah than you, I'm on a successful tv show, neanah neanah," - Hey sleaze! Pay attention do you call??? "Ooopsie ..yeah, I call, in fact, I'm allllllll in...I'll just ask Ambah to wire me more money from her bed."

I need a life. I'm a Bostonian and that shit was haaahd to right in the Boston accent. ?

And Jeff was the one that was actually featured on ESPN Ocho TV. 

• Love 5

Matt was accused of sexually assaulting/raping at least one other woman, so I don't think he's incapable of violence. However, I truly think he's manipulative enough that he would pick and choose his victims. He isn't a Nathan or David, a Neanderthal loose cannon unable to control his rage. He's a sociopath. He knows that hitting or assaulting someone might control someone else but with Amber it would only make him look bad if it got out. He'd do it if he thought it would let him gain more control. 

• Love 12
4 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Looks like the Bew Bew tattoo is gone. 

I highly doubt she's been working out in a gym because we would be flooded with Social media photos of herself before the gym during the gym and after the gym.

Her "working and don't give up" is the result of a bad breakup and nobody able to do a McDonald's and steak and shake run for her since her driver moved out. Or the pillses diet is back.

Her nails look nasty and the hair wrap doesn't match that ugly two-piece thing she's wearing.

• Love 8
23 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

I highly doubt she's been working out in a gym because we would be flooded with Social media photos of herself before the gym during the gym and after the gym.

Her "working and don't give up" is the result of a bad breakup and nobody able to do a McDonald's and steak and shake run for her since her driver moved out. Or the pillses diet is back.

Her nails look nasty and the hair wrap doesn't match that ugly two-piece thing she's wearing.

And her boobs look too big for her frame. </pileon>

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Calm81 said:

Also, you can't do MMA with dramatic acrylic nails. They won't even fit in the gloves. 

Surgery and Pillses. Never give up!

• Love 8
2 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Whenever I see a skinny Amber, I'm skeptical that it just means I'm seeing Pill-Using-High Amber and I'm pretty sure "MMA" is code for "pills." (I hope I'm wrong but.....)

She left the D out of MDMA. 

• Love 7
(edited)
10 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Depending what side of her is being shown in that photo. The tattoo was on one side of her waist:

amber_tattoo.jpg

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 1

She said she not only still has the tattoo, but is adding on to finish it. Lord.

what makes the nails look like that? Is that dirt or an infection? Yuck.  I remember in her druggy days (which was pretty much the whole run of the show) she always had new piercings and they looked infected. I kinda miss that old gal who couldn't buy enough fake pink stones to put on her body.

Now she says she never had a mommy makeover. Umm, hello - how many times did she use that phrase? She's claiming only lipo on her stomach and she gained it all back. What about the boobs and those arms? We saw the bruises. 

One other tweet was for someone to stop sending her pics of "all your money". She doesn't care that he's a millionaire. Good God, is Matt pretending that he's becoming rich in Vegas?

Please bring real hair back, Amber. Marilyn, cotton candy, that ever present bun, and now Lana Turner headwear? Just go back to looking like a normal person. I'm surprised at how little she mentions her makeup since she's always taking the selfies in a full face of it. Product placement - if you think you look awesome show yourself putting it on and sell it. 

She mentioned on Dr. Drew that they're filming all the time now - multiple times a week for 9 straight months. She's not saying why, but they're doing something different. Maybe it's a like a marathon dance - see if any of them cave in and quit. This is actual work for once. 

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, EmeraldGirl said:

She said she not only still has the tattoo, but is adding on to finish it. Lord.

what makes the nails look like that? Is that dirt or an infection? Yuck.  I remember in her druggy days (which was pretty much the whole run of the show) she always had new piercings and they looked infected. I kinda miss that old gal who couldn't buy enough fake pink stones to put on her body.

Now she says she never had a mommy makeover. Umm, hello - how many times did she use that phrase? She's claiming only lipo on her stomach and she gained it all back. What about the boobs and those arms? We saw the bruises. 

One other tweet was for someone to stop sending her pics of "all your money". She doesn't care that he's a millionaire. Good God, is Matt pretending that he's becoming rich in Vegas?

Please bring real hair back, Amber. Marilyn, cotton candy, that ever present bun, and now Lana Turner headwear? Just go back to looking like a normal person. I'm surprised at how little she mentions her makeup since she's always taking the selfies in a full face of it. Product placement - if you think you look awesome show yourself putting it on and sell it. 

She mentioned on Dr. Drew that they're filming all the time now - multiple times a week for 9 straight months. She's not saying why, but they're doing something different. Maybe it's a like a marathon dance - see if any of them cave in and quit. This is actual work for once. 

Where is Amber saying all of this? 

• Love 2
17 hours ago, CofCinci said:

She's so damn annoying and I hate that shit. Just write what you really mean Ambuh: Trying to make my shady ex jealous so posting a picture of me sucking in my lipoed stomach, and sticking out my fake tits and ass. 

Missing nails-check

Damaged door-check

Tacky fake flowers-check

Cheap looking and probably highly  flammable tracksuit-check

Same humble bragging, wanna be classy but will always be trashy-check check check! 

• Love 12
(edited)

Did anyone else notice on that instagram post she responded to some comment and said she "never had a mommy makeover, it was just lipo on her stomach"???? But she said on the show it was a "mommy makeover" and she clearly had way more than just her stomach done! Did I miss something somewhere??

Edited by BXD
  • Love 5

Has anyone else noticed that now that teen mom og isn't airing Amber has kinda disappeared? I know that tends to happen, especially when they are filming, but it does strike me as odd that she went from something new happening every week and dominating the teen mom news cycle, to being virtually unheard from. I don't care per se,  the more we don't hear, the closer she is to oblivion, but I just noticed it calmed dramatically. Naturally these threads slow down when the show isn't on air, because there isn't as much to discuss, but a lot of Amber's drama was related to stuff happening in real time, like her instagram stories, and so it seems a little funny to me. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, leighroda said:

Has anyone else noticed that now that teen mom og isn't airing Amber has kinda disappeared? I know that tends to happen, especially when they are filming, but it does strike me as odd that she went from something new happening every week and dominating the teen mom news cycle, to being virtually unheard from. I don't care per se,  the more we don't hear, the closer she is to oblivion, but I just noticed it calmed dramatically. Naturally these threads slow down when the show isn't on air, because there isn't as much to discuss, but a lot of Amber's drama was related to stuff happening in real time, like her instagram stories, and so it seems a little funny to me. 

She's hiding something --- drug addiction, I imagine. 

• Love 7

I guess without Matt and the production company around filming, Amber's not doing much. She doesn't have anyone to chauffeur her around/pick up Leah & producers waking her up before 2pm. She doesn't have any more money to spend on doing anything or going anywhere noteworthy. Shit, if Matt cleaned out her bank account to go to Vegas, she may not be able to pay her phone bill to tweet and snap all night. And if Matt did leave some of the money around, she's probably just real high. 

• Love 6

Geez, as much as I loathe Amber I don't want to picture her home broke and high on drugs - I want her healthy for Leah! ?

I believe the theory of Matt soaking her bank account dry but she told Dr. Drew and someone else that she's fine and has plenty. 

I think a lot of the "cast" stay quiet while filming (contract reasons?) then are completely in our faces when the show airs.

• Love 5

They're filming now, so I bet she is on lockdown. Especially since she's got mega drama happening. You'd think they'd have to sign something to keep quiet on the big stuff, but Kail's baby daddy drama came out anyway. Amber always has way more on the table though. Matt, mental illness, drugs, oh yeah and that pesky kid on her stomach. 

Amber did say that they're doing something different and filmimg for 9 months. I wonder if they'll still be filming when the show goes on air. Different than the usual where even the reunion is done before we see anything. 

Everyone else looks pretty settled on tweets and snapchats. C&T with their house, Maci with cute kids doing cute things (no Ryan news), and Farrah roaming around the world without Sophia - she is a world famous star and all. 

• Love 2