Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

Just now, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

It wouldn't surprise me if this is true (but I hope it isn't). I want to know how Simon knows this. In the words of the late, great Whitney Houston, hey Simon - "Show me the receipts."

Who wants to invite him to come post here? Hehe. 

WHITNEEEEEY!!!!

If Farrah and Amber were talking at some point, she may have let it be known they may have had a spat where Matt put his hands on her, but he didn't mean it. It was both their fault Or, she got in Matt's face and he shoved her. Maybe Farrah saw a bruise or two and jumped to conclusions. This could be Farrah saying something to Simon that is baseless, she told him because she had information or she is making assumptions.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

https://imgur.com/a/AwNbt

Simon claims he got the information about Matt hitting Amber from an "insider" and that "it will all come out."  (This better not be like Mama Dawn saying "the truth will come out," Simon. There better be actual info.)

Aww Jesus.  This better not be like Leah Messer "the truth will come out". Three seasons later I am still waiting for that shit to happen.

• Love 10
7 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

https://imgur.com/a/AwNbt

Simon claims he got the information about Matt hitting Amber from an "insider" and that "it will all come out." 

Ah. So he's taking some lessons from Leah Messer, is he?

I think he's full of shit. Matt may well be an abuser, but I don't think Simon had any evidence when he threw that out there. And that is best case scenario. If he really does know something, and his accusation has some merit, I don't think the best thing to do with this information is put it on twitter, especially in the context that he did. He's not trying to help a battered woman, he's not trying to raise awareness about domestic violence; he's putting it out there to embarrass her.  I take the implication that Amber tries to act like such a bad ass bitch but yet she lets her mooching boyfriend knock her around, as though that is some sort of character flaw. The whole thing just rubs me the wrong way.

ETA: Jinx, @GreatKazu

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Tatum said:

Ah. So he's taking some lessons from Leah Messer, is he?

I think he's full of shit. Matt may well be an abuser, but I don't think Simon had any evidence when he threw that out there. And that is best case scenario. If he really does know something, and his accusation has some merit, I don't think the best thing to do with this information is put it on twitter, especially in the context that he did. He's not trying to help a battered woman, he's not trying to raise awareness about domestic violence; he's putting it out there to embarrass her.  I take the implication that Amber tries to act like such a bad ass bitch but yet she lets her mooching boyfriend knock her around, as though that is some sort of character flaw. The whole thing just rubs me the wrong way.

ETA: Jinx, @GreatKazu

Right. He could also be putting her in more danger if in fact these allegations are true. If there is one thing abusers do is, they sometimes go after their victim because they feel it is the victim's fault that anyone has accused them of abuse to begin with. It is the victim who may have told someone about the abuse. It is the victim's fault in the end.

• Love 2

The way MTV glosses over everything and Dr. Drew doesn't even know what's been going on, Simon's social media comments are probably more informative and entertaining than the actual reunion show(s) will be.

But dammit, why couldn't Michael have landed a serious punch on Matt's snot locker when he had the chance?  The World would have thanked him.

• Love 6

I opened my Twitter account two years ago. I have never posted anything on my page, just merely read a few things here and there. I mostly went over to Twitter if a link to a Twitter account was posted here. I have never been on Twitter as much as I have in these past two days. lol

Amber posted this photo:

25fsw9f.jpg

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

I opened my Twitter account two years ago. I have never posted anything on my page, just merely read a few things here and there. I mostly went over to Twitter if a link to a Twitter account was posted here. I have never been on Twitter as much as I have in these past two days. lol

Amber posted this photo:

25fsw9f.jpg

I think she looks very pretty aside from the eyebrows. I don't understand this fad with thick archy eyebrows. I may just be jealous because I barely have any and too afraid to draw them on. I mean, I do have eyebrows but I'm a natural blonde so they're hard to notice from afar. Why am I rambling about eyebrows?

Edited by Calm81
I forgot to add a question mark. I'm not with it today, home from work because I'm sick
  • Love 6

Amber is very pretty. She has to be careful with the eye makeup, because she can get those real "squinty" eyes, and if she is too heavy with the mascara, especially, you can't see her eyes at all! I think she's come a long way in terms of figuring out how to apply the right amount of makeup. I'm 50/50 on the thick brows. They look really good on some people, but you have to do it JUST right. I wouldn't do it, because I barely have any brows to begin with. I do draw mine on, but they look a lot smaller and more natural to my actual brows. Anyhow, I think hers are O-KAY, but could use a little more attention to the actual shape. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

Amber posted this photo:

25fsw9f.jpg

I think she looks good, EXCEPT for those idiotic eyebrows!

5 hours ago, charmed1 said:

Amber, especially when she was heavier, has always looked like Etta James to me. Even more so now with her vintage glam look.

f06a089a6d7a4992a7c5f62b3137e145.jpg

I saw the picture as I scrolled without seeing the comment first, and thought that was a picture of Amber!

• Love 6

It's the eyes!

And Amber wearing a Marilyn t-shirt pretty much confirms what has been said here. That girl is so lost.

I'd almost feel sorry for her if she weren't such a fucking moron who is clearly doing things like buying homes that are out of her price range, blowing money on her daughter she barely cares about, and keeping Matt close just to spite the haters.

• Love 9

I checked out Amber's Instagram. She has five videos up. She is showing her tits and mentions she had a boob lift, nothing done to her face, she wants people to stay positive. She is also saying "it will be sad when the video comes out and they are made to look like liars." She is also saying "these are rumors." I assume she means the tweets about the abuse. Her eyebrows are horrendous. I guess from now on she will be wearing tops that expose those breasts.

• Love 4
40 minutes ago, Meatball said:

It's the eyes!

And Amber wearing a Marilyn t-shirt pretty much confirms what has been said here. That girl is so lost.

I'd almost feel sorry for her if she weren't such a fucking moron who is clearly doing things like buying homes that are out of her price range, blowing money on her daughter she barely cares about, and keeping Matt close just to spite the haters.

It really is the eyes, they're so similar!

Also, my cat's name is Meatball, so I feel like I'm discussing Teen Mom with my cat, which is awesome.

• Love 5

Haha yeah, that's the problem with so many sitcoms, characters become OTT caricatures of themselves after a while. Not unlike some of the TM cast, come to think of it. My name is in reference to her love of things being clean and neat (before it went overboard) and being the 'mother' of the group :)

• Love 2
19 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Can't believe I'm agreeing with Amber, but this.  If Simon thinks he's above all this, he'd better think again.  He's there swimming in the pig shit with the rest of them.  Why else would he be with Farrah besides fame?  It surely isn't her winning personality.  He may not be as nasty as Matt, but he's using Farrah just as Matt's using Amber.

• Love 7

Amber should be above Simon because she is a parent. She is on this show because she had a child. Simon may be a famewhore, but I don't see him ignoring a child he brought into this world. He could sit there, feed his fat face, smirk, laugh, and piss off Farrah and the rest of them because frankly, I don't care. If these people think their shit don't stink, they are wrong. If these people, like Amber, can't handle the heat, perhaps they need to rethink the choice about being on a tv reality show where they air their dirty laundry to the world. They get paid for this drama and bullshit.

• Love 8

why is Amber showing off her tits? Is she turning into Kail (but with alot more sitting on the couch and other things). Why do all these young women get plastic surgery when they should be working out instead, they have no excuse because they are home all day and Amber really doesn't because she does not have Leah every day. I just don't get it, they all take the easy way out

• Love 5
37 minutes ago, poopchute said:

Why is she posting a video of herself saying "shut the fuck up about my boobs" on the Internet?

See the Daily Mail article on her and her boobs.

"The reality star at first jokingly apologized to fans, 'I know the boobies are out, but they're hard to manage now that they've been lifted!'  The star's mood quickly changed as she swiftly responded to fans who were apparently making comments about her cleavage.  'Shut the f**k up about my boobs,' she angrily said in a final video. 'Get off my page, I'm in my nightgown, listen to the words coming out of my mouth, and let's be grown women, bye.'  Amber had shared the videos to address reports that she and Farrah Abraham reportedly came to blows on the set of the Teen Mom OG reunion show following comments Farrah allegedly made about Amber's boyfriend, Matt Baier."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3871952/Amber-Portwood-reveals-cleavage-enhanced-mommy-makeover-surgery.html

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
  • Love 2

Sorry, I should have been more specific with my question.  Why is a mother of a young girl spending any about of time referencing her boobs on the Internet and telling people to shut the fuck up?  I'm not sure I can think of many more ways she can be setting a terrible example.  This crisis is so easily solved.  1. Don't put your boobs on the Internet.  2. If people are talking about your boobs anyway, ignore them. Problem solved!

• Love 12

Amber probably forgot she was the mother of a young girl.  Putting her "boobies" on social media is her priority of the moment.

1 minute ago, CofCinci said:

It's really sad that she is mutilating her body to keep scummy Matt hard.

Ewwww.  Now I need a shower.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, CofCinci said:

It's really sad that she is mutilating her body to keep scummy Matt hard.

While she is mutilating her body, he is mutilating her bank account.

Amber probably has to drink a jug of wine to even get herself to want to have sex with that bastard or at least pass out so he can just do what he wants.

• Love 9
20 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

While she is mutilating her body, he is mutilating her bank account.

Amber probably has to drink a jug of wine to even get herself to want to have sex with that bastard or at least pass out so he can just do what he wants.

I honestly can't even picture Amber wanting to have sex. Not juat with greasy Matt, but with anyone.  She just seems so lazy that the mere act of sex would be too much work for her.

• Love 11

I have the same thought about her not wanting sex, she just seems so lazy to not even want it.

Hmmmm seems she is being just like Kail with the surgery and the new Range Rover and showing off her tits.

I agree about her being a mother and she doesn't need to be doing the stuff she is doing. But she is too busy posting on Instagram and laying around after her plastic surgery instead of cooking dinners and working out and mothering her child. She's too busy defending a fucking creep while lounging on her sofa. Heaven forbid if she got off her ass and took the dogs for a walk, she could have easily lost weight that way. But no, I'll take the easy way and spend money on fucking plastic surgery at fucking 25 to have a mommy makeover that she didnt even need. Lazy as fuck she is. And vain as fuck she is.

• Love 4

Amber's so lazy, she "lets" Matt control her internet use. :-o Seriously, he said, "I try to keep her from seeing this stuff." Or something similar. Sounds extremely controlling. 
Also, fuck her anyway for blaming his exes for allowing a man to treat them badly. WTF does she think she's doing?!

• Love 7
15 hours ago, Katt said:

Amber's so lazy, she "lets" Matt control her internet use. :-o Seriously, he said, "I try to keep her from seeing this stuff." Or something similar. Sounds extremely controlling. 
Also, fuck her anyway for blaming his exes for allowing a man to treat them badly. WTF does she think she's doing?!

Does anyone know what Matt is tweeting on his own page? 

I assume he is the one posting most of the stuff that is on Amber's Twitter page. Amber is too drunk and lazy to post.

Who applies Amber's make-up when she is not filming? Or does she go without? She is incapable of doing any of that make-up and eyebrows by herself. That is the make-up person hired by MTV. 

Edited by GreatKazu

Matt and Amber and her eyebrows went to a ghost park thing last night. Of course she proclaimed it perfect for kids (I don't think so - never met a small child who loved seeing faux axe murderers coming at them. Just goes to show how well she knows children). And of course, "unfortunately I don't have Boo Boo this weekend"! Anyway, she shows up in a long white cape poncho thing, a fur hat, very blond hair, and of course her eyebrows. Who was doing the scaring?

• Love 12

Thanks! I forgot that she had her sunglasses. Why leave those in the car at night? That would be madness!

Yeah, a child would love nothing more than a life sized bloody teddy bear. Knowing Amber, she'd probably dress her up in that black and gold dress and have them pose together. 

• Love 7

Haha, my son's good friend from the next street over is 8 and she was going to one of those haunted trails last night with her mom. My boys were begging me to take them, but I know my kids, and it would be way too scary. I guess all kids are different, but somehow I don't think Amber knows Leah well enough to know if she could handle something like that. 

• Love 6
6 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Haha, my son's good friend from the next street over is 8 and she was going to one of those haunted trails last night with her mom. My boys were begging me to take them, but I know my kids, and it would be way too scary. I guess all kids are different, but somehow I don't think Amber knows Leah well enough to know if she could handle something like that. 

"Sadly, I don't have Leah this weekend"...when does she ever have her kid?

Whoa, Amber seems so hyped up compared to how we usually see her on the show:

https://mobile.twitter.com/AmberLPortwood/status/792131201880485888/video/1

The mention here somewhere of how this show should use well-known hit music like we used to hear on Real World, instead of this independent music crap we hear, had me thinking of that scene where Amber's dogs were running around in her house and the cat was scared shitless. The song "Who Let the Dogs Out?" would have fit perfectly in that scene.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, CofCinci said:

@GreatKazu - Yep, she's hyped.  She's Boogietowning it up.

Matt and that fucking hockey Jersey.  We get!  You're from Boston.
ff9585f39c72212bacffb84d81fbd7d0.jpg

Raises hand with no shame. Guilty. Ever since I moved out of Boston unwillingly I didn't want the state I live in NOW thinking I was born here. Pinky finger up.

Bostonians are the biggest fans of their city (New York is tied - correct me if I'm wrong). I have a Boston Red Sox license plate, my kids and I wear Boston hats when running errands where I hold my I ❤️Boston key chain.

My 75 year old dad carries his iPhone cased in a Boston otterbox while driving his car with a monkey attached to the window wearing redsox jersey while holding his Boston lunch box to sell real estate to come home and put his Red Sox pajamas on and slip into the Red Sox slippers I got him 5 years ago for Xmas. 

Point is, we ARE annoying, arrogant and too proud of our town to care if we come off annoying, arrogant and don't let slimy, douchebag, Matt F'n Grifter ruin it for the rest of us. ?????????

Gawd, I'm so pissed he's ruining our towns sexy accent with his mouth that sounds like it is full of spit. Ladies & gentlemen put on "Good will hunting," and "The Martian" to fall back in love with the Boston accent. I ❤️Matt Damon

Edited by Calm81
My accent came out in the typing. We can't have that - it's Boston no Bahston
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, Calm81 said:

Raises hand with no shame. Guilty. Ever since I moved out of Boston unwillingly I didn't want the state I live in NOW thinking I was born here. Pinky finger up.

Bostonians are the biggest fans of their city (New York is tied - correct me if I'm wrong). I have a Boston Red Sox license plate, my kids and I wear Boston hats when running errands where I hold my I ❤️Boston key chain.

My 75 year old dad carries his iPhone cased in a Boston otterbox while driving his car with a monkey attached to the window wearing redsox jersey while holding his Boston lunch box to sell real estate to come home and put his Red Sox pajamas on and slip into the Red Sox slippers I got him 5 years ago for Xmas. 

Point is, we ARE annoying, arrogant and too proud of our town to care if we come off annoying, arrogant and don't let slimy, douchebag, Matt F'n Grifter ruin it for the rest of us. ?????????

Gawd, I'm so pissed he's ruining our towns sexy accent with his mouth that sounds like it is full of spit. Ladies & gentlemen put on "Good will hunting," and "The Martian" to fall back in love with the Boston accent. I ❤️Matt Damon

Me, too!  I'm from Worcester, MA and went to college, grad school, lived, and worked in Boston until I married a Canadian and moved further North and across the border.   No shame in my Boston game, except for that clown  Matt!  

• Love 4

I like that they all went trick-or-treating together. I'm sure it was nice that the sisters could go out together. 

I think Amber and Matt are BOTH supposed to be Beetlejuice? Like she's a girl version? Beetlejuice is one of my favorite movies ever, but they didn't really nail it.

• Love 1
On ‎10‎/‎31‎/‎2016 at 8:23 AM, Calm81 said:

boy-child is in NYC w/Red Sox & Patriots banners on his wall at work!  And he wears the gear out in public!!

• Love 1

I watched a couple of episodes from the earlier seasons and Amber was so vile to Gary. I know she was struggling with addiction, but those DV scenes are hard to watch. Poor Gary was in tears for so many episodes. It was interesting to see that he was Leah's primary care taker from the very beginning. He'd come home and fetch her from the crib, change her diapers, play with her, etc. It explains why Leah never really seems to expect much from Amber. Gary was her primary parent since infancy, Amber was someone who occasionally pick her up from the crib to dress her in princess outfits. Amber's idea of parenting was and continues to be so shallow. She literally thinks buying Leah candy and a party dress is meeting her needs. Even Amber's brother, for the most part, seems to mostly be on Gary's side throughout those early seasons. It's also interesting to see Gary's friends letting him know how abusive Amber is, it's an interesting contrast to Cate's story where her family consistently implies she needs to cling to Tyler because she can't expect better in the future. 

Edited by evilmindatwork
  • Love 15