Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

We had nasty neighbors who trashed their apartment, packed up their belongings & moved out under cover of darkness, before local officials came to evict them for months of not paying rent, because they believed paying rent was for "suckers."  

• Love 2

She totally knows everybody is right about him, and that's why she keeps putting off marrying him. I'm almost positive that this isn't the first time she's put the wedding on hold. Come on, Amber. It won't completely redeem you, but dumping this guy is still a good start.

• Love 4

It's at least a step in the right direction that Amber has cancelled the current wedding date. Hopefully this means that she is at least going to acknowledge that there are red flags with this guy. However, I fear that Matt's going to have time to spin his lies to her and convince her that everyone's lying and out to get them, and he's a changed man, etc. It's one thing to take a huge risk on a shady guy for yourself, but when you have a child involved, you have to put her first. When it's a fact that your fiance has 9 kids that he has abandoned and hadn't paid a cent to in child support, and has a sexual assault charge/restraining order against him from another women (who went on to commit suicide), I wouldn't even want him to meet my child, never mind being left to help "raise" my child.

I hope Amber realizes she needs to cut her loses, accept that she's wrong, and just end things for good with this guy. I get that she truly loves him, but she's fallen for the guy Matt pretends he is. Until she cuts him out for good, he's going to keep trying to convince her he's some great guy and play with her heart, and she'll probably let him because she wants to believe everything he's saying. It's sad in many ways. 

• Love 4
21 hours ago, teapot said:

I hope this is just gossip and not actually true, but if so, condolences on the loss of her baby. That's hard no matter what.

If it is true, it's scary to think that Matt got yet another woman pregnant. You think after nine kids he would use protection. And why in the world would Amber not take extra precautions to be safe either? There's already several of his ex's who came forward and said he did the exact same things with them as he is doing with Amber (smooth talking, promises, fast proposals, etc) .... until he got them pregnant and took off. Does Amber really need a future dead-beat dad?

Edited by JZone
  • Love 4
17 hours ago, JZone said:

Oops, I'm being computer illiterate and double posted from earlier. Sorry. Don't know how to delete this.

Edited by JZone

There are still wedding bells in her future, according to this recent interview:

"I want a destination wedding in Malibu so that’s what we’re working towards,” Amber said, hinting that Season 6 won’t be the last season for the ‘OG’ girls. “Maybe next season you guys can see us doing some of those things and actually getting married.”

“Everybody had him [Matt] branded as this horrible guy and he’s really not, he’s a great guy. Today he’s an even better person,” she said. “I want people to know the person that I know today. I want people to know the Matt who’s talking to his kids today, who feels horrible about what has happened, who loves being around Leah, who takes care of me. He’s not the guy that people want to put him out as.”

http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2016/08/11/teen-mom-amber-portwood-addresses-more-rumors-says-shes-still-engaged-still-sober/

Edited by Snarky McSnarky

I gotta admit, I feel like a total fool for believing for just a lil bit that she'll see the light. I was scared for her before, a few days ago I was hopeful, but now I am mad and bitter - all I wanna say to her - go ahead, marry the douche and let's get it over with already! We're tired of you defending him and being delusional. Go ahead, prove us wrong! Soon, it will be my pleasure if I get stuck in this pissed-off phase.

• Love 6
On August 12, 2016 at 1:36 PM, DangerousMinds said:

It's so sad that ALL of these girls seem to feel they need a man to "take care of them." Maybe Kail will be the only one to realize that a woman can get an education and take care of herself.

A lot of the TM and TM2 girls seem to have emotional issues that cause them to want to be "taken care of" emotionally in a way that I wouldn't expect from someone that's post pubescent. I honestly don't think they want to be "taken care of" financially or they would pick men with at least a small amount of resources, they are looking for something EMOTIONAL from these guys I don't get. The only ones where you can look at their upbringing and see how they would turn out that way is Caitlynn (who basically raised herself and Nick and knew no stability until Tyler's mom showed her kindness) and Kailynn (who grew up similarly). Now Kail is much more of a go-getter than Caitlynn, but I couldn't even see Caitlynn with someone as vile as Matt. 

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Katt said:

Ginger90, I hope someone takes one for the team and posts the highlights. I can't be arsed listening to her shit.

It wasn't on here as advertised. Perhaps someone saw it? Oh well...

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 1

Let's face it: Leah is probably hardly at Amber's place to begin with. Amber probably only wants her when they're filming to make it look like she's fighting tooth and nail for custody. Most of the time, she's most likely begging Gary to take Leah during her days. Still, it's wrong to move in another rando guy. Amber doesn't have a single maternal bone in her body. I never got the sense that she ever wanted to be a mom and just had Leah because she felt resigned to her fate as a teen mother. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Is this the same son that accused Matt of stealing his addiction stories?

That's what the article said.

But the better part is that he is living with Amber and Matt because he knocked up his girlfriend in South Dakota and they had a fight. Like father like son!

• Love 12
15 hours ago, ClassyCourtHeels said:

One of Matt's deadbeat kids is now living with Matt and Amber. 

Seems like father, like son. 

http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2016/08/31/exclusive-matt-baiers-son-now-living-with-him-teen-mom-amber-portwood-get-the-juicy-details/

Please tell me this is not real. Is Amber really that desperate to hold onto Matt - a guy who has nine kids that he abandoned and lied to her about, has a sexual assault charge from an ex who then went on to commit suicide, has cheated on her early in the relationship, tried picking up several other "Teen Mom" girls before trying his luck on Amber (and also lied about to her), is in his mid 40s with no job, etc. - that she is willing to move in his adult son that he barely knows since he abandoned him as a baby? The son has admitted to having drug problems (not sure if he's sober now). Considering Amber herself (and allegedly Matt) have addiction problems, this is probably not the kind of person who you want living with you. Plus, he's running away from a woman he got pregnant. You're really going to provide him with a place to run away from his child?? Really? 

The fact that she has a child that lives there, as occasionally as it may be, should be enough reason to not do this. Not only must it be uncomfortable for Leah to live with a stranger, but who knows what risk you are putting Leah at. What is wrong with Amber?! Really hoping this turns out to be false, for Leah's sake. I have absolutely no sympathy left for Amber at this point, but Leah's been through enough from this woman. 

• Love 12
8 minutes ago, JZone said:

Plus, he's running away from a woman he got pregnant. You're really going to provide him with a place to run away from his child?? Really? 

Amber doesn't have a problem with this because she's a deadbeat parent, too. Seriously. She's hardly a mother at all. She acts more like Leah's childless aunt than her mom. 

• Love 11

This really disturbs me. I know Gary has custody, but Amber seems to get Leah quite a lot. Matt already skeeves me out, and we've seen he's the primary caretaker, while Queen Spider Lashes lays in bed all fucking day. (Because apparently denial and not walking your dogs takes a lot out of a person.) Now there's some OTHER random dude living there??? Leah deserves so much better than this. 

It's also really sad that the cycle is continuing with one of Matt's kids. All he cares about is his image. I'm not sure how this is supposed to rehab that, but I'm assuming that's why he's doing it. In my eyes, it doesn't change anything. If it were my child, I would never put them up while the mother of their unborn baby does without. I'd make his ass get a job, pay his way, and send the rest back to SD so she can start buying diapers and other necessities. I'm sure Amber and Matt are doing none of that. 

Good Lord, the only thing this show has taught anyone is that people never fucking change. Sometimes they get worse!

• Love 11

According to a couple of tweets by Amber, the children of Matt and the child support were all dropped because they were "fake". Fake I tell you. And she also doesn't give a shit what anyone thinks of Matt. Oh Amber.

• Love 5
53 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

According to a couple of tweets by Amber, the children of Matt and the child support were all dropped because they were "fake". Fake I tell you. And she also doesn't give a shit what anyone thinks of Matt. Oh Amber.

Fake? I'm sure she didn't sign a fake settlement check. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

See what I mean? She's fucking with me! It's impossible to be this stupid over a man. Especially a man that hardly looks like he gives good D. So I can't even say she's dickmatized. She's just damn dumb.

• Love 16
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

What does this even mean? What is fake? When child support has not been paid, that means one owes arrears.  Matt was ordered to pay support years ago, that means the courts have established paternity and found the deadbeat parent owes money. That kind of thing just can't be dropped. Either Amber paid the arrears or this is bullshit.

Amber had a tax lien put on her back in May. She didn't pay that, but she will pay his arrears? This bitch is dead to me.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 9

Amber is like the worst of my younger, idiot, prove everyone wrong self. At least I didn't have hundreds of thousands of dollars and a kid on the line. The sad part is that either she doesn't have the family/friends (we haven't seen many over the years) or the selfishness to give some heads up to cut his ass off. 

• Love 6

Bleeeccchhh!!!! Every time Matt B. comes on screen I want to gag. He always looks so greasy, oily & shiny - I'd bet his breath stinks , his balls stink, got a slimy  back full of zits    ( sorry I got so gross haha) Besides the fact he is devoid of ANY personality , what does Amber see in him??? It's incomprehensible to me that SEVEN women had relations with him and allowed themselves to become impregnated by this  heinous lazy ass deadbeat . 

RUN AMBER.   RUN.  

• Love 8
On 9/3/2016 at 3:09 PM, ginger90 said:

Just saw that Amber Matt has a new vehicle. A Range Rover, how special. And she calls it her "new baby", idiot.

Ugh, Range Rovers are rolling money pits.  Few vehicles are more expensive to own than those things.  Great choice.

Barely ten months ago, she posted a pic of her previous "new baby," a Cadillac Escalade.  Imagine the money she lost trading that in or terminating her lease early.  Thousands of dollars down the toilet.  She must think her last name is Kardashian.

http://www.wetpaint.com/amber-portwood-car-matt-baier-escalade-1460778/

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
  • Love 3