Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

The shit was supposed to hit the fan at this taping, wasn't it? Amber had threatened Jenelle (maybe why she ""pretended** to be sick enough for an ambulance which wasn't called). Jenelle had offered to put someone else's eye in a sling. I can't remember who it was because they're always bloody arguing on Twitter. 

• Love 1

Well ya know Amber has that Krav Mara (is that still a thing?) training from when she was trying to beat Gary's ass more efficiently. I think Janelle is more of a scratcher and hair puller. My money is on Amber.

Well ya know Amber has that Krav Mara (is that still a thing?) training from when she was trying to beat Gary's ass more efficiently. I think Janelle is more of a scratcher and hair puller. My money is on Amber.

• Love 6

I noticed that Gary is taking a beating on social media for not stopping Matt from seeing Leah. Now correct me if I am wrong, but Matt has never been arrested or charged with hurting Amber, Leah, or Gary & his family, so legally there is nothing Gary can do but get along, keep the peace, and a watchful eye on his child. Gary has a lot faults but for once it's out of his hands, and all blame should be on Amber's shoulders. I had to say something in a safe enviroment, people are so harsh out in the internet world!

• Love 6

I noticed that Gary is taking a beating on social media for not stopping Matt from seeing Leah. Now correct me if I am wrong, but Matt has never been arrested or charged with hurting Amber, Leah, or Gary & his family, so legally there is nothing Gary can do but get along, keep the peace, and a watchful eye on his child. Gary has a lot faults but for once it's out of his hands, and all blame should be on Amber's shoulders. I had to say something in a safe enviroment, people are so harsh out in the internet world!

It's very unfair to Gary because he has no legal control over who can be around Leah.
  • Love 7

Amber, Amber, oi Amber!

I can't even joke about this any more, this creep has hurt so many people with his lies. It's one of the most twisted reality tv stories I have ever watch play out!

• Love 2
I can't just believe how many women are willing to sleep with Matt

I can't believe how many women will sleep with most of the guys on this show, with the exception of Rahhnn.  All the rest of them are just way too arrogant and with no reason.  

• Love 3

I am so lost with all of these women. Is this a new baby mama or is Radar behind on their Matt stories? I seem to recall an article posted over a month ago about a woman whose story was very similar to the above-linked story. IF this is a different woman, it is extremely creepy how he uses the same m.o. on each female. These women meet him online, they meet, and they move in right away. Then, the woman becomes pregnant at his insistence.

I have to question any woman who becomes pregnant at the urging of this bastard.

I believe all of these females, Amber included, all have self-worth issues. Matt seeks these mentally and/or emotionally flawed women. With Amber, he hit the jackpot.

I cannot forget this is a douchebag who was accused of rape. I fucking hate him.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 5

Omg ambers 16 and pregnant is on right now... HOW DID I NOT REMEMBER GARY WROTE A SONG FOR LEAH!?!??!?

Omg ambers 16 and pregnant is on right now... HOW DID I NOT REMEMBER GARY WROTE A SONG FOR LEAH!?!??!?

• Love 2
On ‎3‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 6:33 PM, blubld43 said:
I can't just believe how many women are willing to sleep with Matt

I can't believe how many women will sleep with most of the guys on this show, with the exception of Rahhnn.  All the rest of them are just way too arrogant and with no reason.  

Right? Rhiine is by far (IMO) physically the hottest of all the TM & TM2 guys, yet he's one of the few who have managed not to get another girl pregnant.

So I guess I have to hand it to Ryan...I guess he learned pretty quickly that unprotected sex = 18+ years of dealing with a woman you may grow to strongly dislike and has been using protection. I don't think he's quite as dim as he appears.

Seriously....is having unprotected sex and tons of kids all over some sort of addiction? Is that the addiction Matt is recovering from? Gross.

• Love 4
23 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Right? Rhiine is by far (IMO) physically the hottest of all the TM & TM2 guys, yet he's one of the few who have managed not to get another girl pregnant.

So I guess I have to hand it to Ryan...I guess he learned pretty quickly that unprotected sex = 18+ years of dealing with a woman you may grow to strongly dislike and has been using protection. I don't think he's quite as dim as he appears.

Seriously....is having unprotected sex and tons of kids all over some sort of addiction? Is that the addiction Matt is recovering from? Gross.

It is! It's some kind of disorder.

• Love 3
On 4/25/2016 at 5:58 PM, leighroda said:

Oh wow, I haven't seen it in so long, I don't remember that at all. Now I really want to go see if I can find it. I bet it's delightful.

• Love 2

Laughing at the ridiculousness of Amber. MTV is airing the 2015 episodes. Just watched Amber act like the immature bitch that she is just because Kristina is at Leah's school. Amber won't get down from the car, not even to walk her child to her class on her first day of school. She then gets mad at the camera crew. Yet, when she had a guy in her life, she was flaunting them around and expected Gary to just accept it. 

Kristina mentions in this episode that her daughter is not allowed to be on camera. It is not that Kristina has abandoned her child. Her daughter stays with her bio dad during filming.

• Love 4
On 4/25/2016 at 5:58 PM, leighroda said:

Hee, I love the part where Gary complains that Amber's mom called him an inbred sack of shit. Mrs. Amber is a real piece of work but that is still a funny comment.

• Love 3
On April 28, 2016 at 0:31 PM, ghoulina said:

Oh wow, I haven't seen it in so long, I don't remember that at all. Now I really want to go see if I can find it. I bet it's delightful.

It's the very end of the episode, he plays guitar and everything.

• Love 1

Per her Twitter, she is still with Matt.

She won't leave him, not until he does something truly heinous right in her face, OR she meets a new soul mate on Tindr..

• Love 4

It's in lien status now, which means she had ample time to work with the IRS on a payment plan but most likely ignored their letters?

Why on earth did she invest in property when she owed the IRS $134K? Did she think she'd make enough profit on painting shotgun shacks to pay it all off?

• Love 6
(edited)
10 hours ago, ClassyCourtHeels said:

Silver lining for Amber, Matt will go crawfishing away so she'll have that loser out of her life.

Nah...it isn't his debt so he doesn't care.  He can go on living there for free.  Without her, he would be flippin' burgers instead of flippin' houses.  The tax lien will definitely put a cramp in her Escalade-buying lifestyle, though.  MTV will have to start deducting funds from her future revenue.  I wonder how hard Gary is laughing right now.

How will she spin this on social media?  "It's just a big misunderstanding.  Me and my tax advisor Maci Bookout are dealing with it."

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
  • Love 6
21 hours ago, MerryMary said:

Amber owes $134,000 in back taxes according to realitytea.  She is dumber than a brick.

This is so weird because literally just the other day I was thinking about how strange it is that the two more responsible moms of the TM/TM2 girls - Maci and Kail - got popped for owing taxes but the really irresponsible and/or drug-addled ones had not (Jenelle, Amber, Leah). Welp.

• Love 2
(edited)

You could still be on track, MyPeopleAreNordic. I imagine Maci and Kail have filed taxes more than the others. Give it a little more time. Amber might be still be straightening out the mess she made before/during prison. Leah would have been filing jointly, possibly every year? If she files at all.  Chances are her name is on file somewhere within the IRS. Jennelle is a crap shoot. If her number hasn't crossed the IRS radar ever, she might go unnoticed for quite a while. 

Edited by MissMel
Trying to figure out how to tag a member
  • Love 4

Came across the big story in the latest issue of US WEEKLY. And the writer gushes about how wonderful Amber looks after a great deal of weight & having a professional make-over.  As the old saying goes: You can put lipstick on a pig & it's still a pig.

Sorry, should have said loosing a great deal of weight

• Love 2

She's lost a lot of weight? That concerns me just because I associate skinny Amber with drug-using Amber.  I hope I'm wrong,

I do think since getting out of gel that her hair & overall look has improved drastically and she really is a beautiful girl.....if she'd just focus on the inside, kicking Matt to the curb, and being a better person. 

• Love 3
12 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

I do think since getting out of gel that her hair & overall look has improved drastically and she really is a beautiful girl.....if she'd just focus on the inside, kicking Matt to the curb, and being a better person. 

I think that would make a *dramastic* difference.

• Love 4
13 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

She's lost a lot of weight? That concerns me just because I associate skinny Amber with drug-using Amber.  I hope I'm wrong,

unfortunately, I don't think she loves herself enough to do that...yet.  I'll keep hoping for one day.

On 5/19/2016 at 11:56 AM, teapot said:

unfortunately, I don't think she loves herself enough to do that...yet.  I'll keep hoping for one day.

I agree, I have a soft spot for Amber.

Cracking up though, at hers and Matt's version of "sober", we've SEEN both of you drink!

• Love 2
8 hours ago, blubld43 said:

I agree, I have a soft spot for Amber.

Cracking up though, at hers and Matt's version of "sober", we've SEEN both of you drink!

They've plainly said they consider drinking fine.  Amber had a problem with pills, not drinking, and apparently not addiction (except to pills only)?

• Love 1
2 hours ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

Amber bought her other new baby...the red SUV in the driveway next to the latest new baby...all the way back in dec.  jeez.

Maybe they are "flipping" them.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, NikSac said:

They've plainly said they consider drinking fine.  Amber had a problem with pills, not drinking, and apparently not addiction (except to pills only)?

And yet, let's look at their lives:  Matt has a butt-load of kids he doesn't support, Amby is now in trouble with the IRS, despite earning big bucks for years.  What's wrong with that picture?

Many addicts rationalize like this and it never, never works out for them.

• Love 4

They may no longer be using drugs, but they're still engaging in irrational and impulsive behavior - jumping into serious relationships, moving across the country on a whim, throwing cash at houses, cars, etc. The behavior hasn't changed, just the medium. 

• Love 6
9 hours ago, blubld43 said:

And yet, let's look at their lives:  Matt has a butt-load of kids he doesn't support, Amby is now in trouble with the IRS, despite earning big bucks for years.  What's wrong with that picture?

Many addicts rationalize like this and it never, never works out for them.

Oh I fully agree. I hate that tone doesn't come across well online.

• Love 3
On 5/22/2016 at 5:38 PM, Pdxblonde said:

She posted on Instagram yesterday a photo of her new car. Can't pay child support, owes a bunch of $$ to the IRS, but she buys a new vehicle? These girls astound me!! 

Now she's moved into a new home (not sure if bought or rented) and has a new bed.  Spend, spend, spend.  Of course her Twitter groupies all tell her how much she deserves everything.

https://twitter.com/AmberLPortwood?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

• Love 2
On 5/11/2016 at 9:30 AM, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

This is so weird because literally just the other day I was thinking about how strange it is that the two more responsible moms of the TM/TM2 girls - Maci and Kail - got popped for owing taxes but the really irresponsible and/or drug-addled ones had not (Jenelle, Amber, Leah). Welp.

Jenelle and Leah owed back taxes as well. Google the stories.

On 6/10/2016 at 6:18 PM, Brooklynista said:

What could that house really smell like? Ugh.

Feet, ass, and shit.

• Love 5