Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

Amber Portwood went off on her haters in an expletive-filled Instagram rant posted over the weekend and, based on from the tweets she posted on Monday, she’s ready to quit Teen Mom OG over all the online hate!

If only there was a way that Amber didn’t have to be on social media to see the hate!

Oh…wait…

Anyway, on Monday Amber tweeted, “I can’t do this anymore… I have to quit this show.” When her followers ask her to explain the tweets, Amber wrote that she couldn’t deal with the negative things ‘Teen Mom OG’ viewers wrote about her online.

“The heartache this show has put me through is too much to bear anymore,” she wrote. “If I will not be shown then there’s nothing more to do. My name will not get smeared anymore. I hope everyone is resting easy with the money they’ve made off of heartache and pain that I’ve endured.”

This is, of course, much kinder than what she was saying to viewers during her weekend Instagram rant, which was filled with some quality Amber quotes.

At one point during the video, Amber tells her followers that they shouldn’t be calling her a bad mom.

“How am I bad mom?” an angry Amber screeched into the camera. “Tell me one f**king way I’m a bad mom…other than being an addict back in the day…and hittin’ my baby daddy…and going to prison!”

Amber has long proclaimed to be a changed woman since getting sober and leaving prison. However, in this rant, she threatened followers, telling them she’s still capable of beating the beJesus out of them.

“Do you understand that, if I didn’t have two f**king kids, that I would beat the f**k out of you?” Amber told one person. “Do you understand that s**t? You look at the past stuff, you think that’s not me still? You think that’s not IN me? You think I won’t run up on a f**king stage like I did to Farrah? You think I won’t do nothing like that to your ass? I’ll f**king run up on you any day! But I’ve got two kids now, and I’ve got money and I have to take care of things.

“You guys already know the f**king life I used to live,” Amber continued. “I’ll bust you in your face in two seconds and not even think twice about it. I swear to God!”

When a follower called her “ratchet” for ranting on social media, Amber got even more angry.

“I used to be ratchet; I don’t really think I’m ratchet anymore, but I don’t know how I deal with it, honestly.” Amber said.

Later, when Amber began talking about how she and the other ‘Teen Mom’ stars made a difference in preventing teen pregnancy, thanks to the platform they were given on the show, one person replied, “Spreading your legs isn’t a platform.” The comment set Amber off, resulting in her screaming at the person and calling them a derogatory word.

“When did you lose your virginity you f**king ret**d!?” she yelled. ” That’s so disrespectful, teen pregnancy was running rampant when my show came on!”

Anyway, Monday’s tweet session about quitting ‘Teen Mom’ is not the first time Amber has stated she’s leaving the show. Back in December 2016, Amber declared on Twitter that she was leaving the show because she felt disrespected after the Reunion show aired for Season 6.

She obviously had a change of heart, as she has appeared in every ‘OG’ episode since then.

Watch a portion of Amber’s angry Instagram rant below. (Be aware, though, that the video contains plenty of naughty language!)

Play Video. Scroll down to the end of the page.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 12
3 hours ago, druzy said:

image.png.c3a928f066970e84b64f21b4d1bf6a3a.png

image.png.003d4c83d35fa56074ab427458713b23.png

Stocks are full?  She can have investments?  How is she getting away with this bullshit?  Does she not know about the Guidice’s?  Not to mention she should be on someone’s radar having been previously incarcerated.  

Hosue paid in full?  That’s dumb, too.  Your house SHOULD be your biggest asset, but leveraged without all your cash sunk into it unless you are in that level of income / asset profile.  She has ruined that’s house as we have seen, so she most likely won’t get a return on it.  They can also put a lien on it.  

WHERE IS HER PACK OF DOGS?  And cats. She had cats too. ?

• Love 7
5 hours ago, druzy said:

I've had some people (chicks I went to high school with and other authors are the worst) get on my Amazon book links and write bogus reviews just so that they can bitch about me. Hell, I've had entire blog entries written about me. 

You know what I do about those things?

Nothing. I don't read them anymore. 

The only reason so much "drama"surrounds Amber is because she invites it in and then sits down to tea with it. People keep yanking her chain because they know she'll react and, well, it's entertaining when she does. 

I used to root for Amber. Now I'm just glad that Booger Butt (gah) finally has her REAL mother. Christina. 

• Love 20
2 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Amber claiming that she's not abusive because she's "only" hit one man is about as logical as Jenelle saying that David isn't racist because he has black friends. 

I'm not a killer. I only murdered ONE person! Come on....

• Love 17

What does Amber think she's going to do for money without the Teen Mom show? She has no skills, and only a high school education. She seems to be thinking that she is some big STAR, and that she will continue to make money off of that. Except that she's really a very tiny star in a massive reality celebrity pond, and she's not worth much after this show is over. 

And for all her dissing of MTV, they are the reason that she's not on welfare. She was not employable anywhere else at the time she got pregnant as a teenager. She should be thanking God for MTV and all that it has supplied financially. 

• Love 18
5 hours ago, Kellyee said:

What does Amber think she's going to do for money without the Teen Mom show? She has no skills, and only a high school education. She seems to be thinking that she is some big STAR, and that she will continue to make money off of that. Except that she's really a very tiny star in a massive reality celebrity pond, and she's not worth much after this show is over. 

And for all her dissing of MTV, they are the reason that she's not on welfare. She was not employable anywhere else at the time she got pregnant as a teenager. She should be thanking God for MTV and all that it has supplied financially. 

And honestly, MTV is the only reason she ever got her GED.  (She quit high school before she was pregnant with Leah, even though she acted like she quit because she got pregnant.)  I doubt she even had any desire to complete her GED until she needed it for a story line in the early TM seasons.  She kept not being able to pass the practice GED tests and wasn't able to study with Leah around (according to her story line).  I kind of doubt she'd even have pursued her GED if MTV's cameras hadn't been there.

She only completed her GED once she was in gel.  She only went to gel because the footage of her abusing Gary was on national television (and then she kept failing her drugs tests required by the court & ultimately chose gel).  She completed her GED in gel because well...what else did she have to do? And I'm sure the structured schedule of gel made it easier as well.  I definitely give her props for getting her GED in gel (hey, it's more than high school drop-out Casey Anthony managed/attempted to do in jail for years), but I tend to think that had the MTV cameras not outed her as an abuser (and then as an addict) and had she not chosen gel (which I also give her self-awareness points for & I'm sorry she lacks it again now), I don't know if she'd have completed her GED ever (or at least by this point in her life).

So basically....even the fact that she has a GED is largely due to this show.  Her money is from this show.  It's not really funny but delusional that she thinks she can do anything else to make this kind of money after the show ends and she's done the rounds on all the remaining therapy/boot camp/z-list celebrity shows. 

• Love 9
40 minutes ago, druzy said:

I HATE both of their voices (Cate and Amber) when they're doing live streaming. And Cate's open mouthed laugh makes me cringe. Amber continues to be the worst.

ETA: I hadn't finished watching the clip when I posted this. She was actually starting to cry when stating these demands to Larry? Who the F does she think she is?

Edited by DudeLeaveMeAlone
additional comment
  • Love 9

When they showed Amber demanding respect I re-watched 25 times. GMAFB!

I had forgotten about her kennel. I wonder what she did with them for a month cuz I have to sneak out the door to go the doctors and sweat it for a few hours. My Shepard stresses even though my Dad and his wife are right downstairs.

• Love 8
51 minutes ago, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

I HATE both of their voices (Cate and Amber) when they're doing live streaming. And Cate's open mouthed laugh makes me cringe. Amber continues to be the worst.

ETA: I hadn't finished watching the clip when I posted this. She was actually starting to cry when stating these demands to Larry? Who the F does she think she is?

Did anyone notice how weird Amber looked with her mic pack on her back?  She looked liked the Hunchback of Notre Dame!

Also in those preview clips: Did Maci actually have her hair styled like that?

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, Marisagf said:

Did anyone notice how weird Amber looked with her mic pack on her back?  She looked liked the Hunchback of Notre Dame!

Also in those preview clips: Did Maci actually have her hair styled like that?

We can't expect ScUmber to have good posture when she can barely sit up. And MACI had 3 totally different styles seemingly in one day. NO WAY did she do her hair 3 times! 

• Love 5

Newsflash Sloth-Sisters...you portray YOURSELVES the same way MTV does every single day on your pathetic social medias. Idiots. 

Oh, and another thing, what is the deal with this "three stooges" thing? This show films you all INDIVIDUALLY. Besides the reunion, I can count on one hand the amount of times I've seen them interact on the show (I can recall a few annoyingly fake phone calls, Maci visiting Cate in "rehab" for a storyline for the week, and that embarrassing trip to Puerto Rico). They act like they're the second coming of Jersey Shore's MVP. 

Edited by CaliforniaLove
  • Love 13

These 3 are something else. They honestly think their shit doesn't stink and the only way to knock them down a peg or 20 is to stop watching the show. 

Amber, yes you are a bad mom, she only thinks of herself. Instead of focusing on Leah, she goes and gets knocked up by some dude she barely knew. And Hey Amber, you have not changed, the only difference now is that you have changed your drugs, not your rage, changed your man, but not your rage. This bitch hasn't changed at all, she just has money now to flaunt and make herself think she is important. 

Maci looks like fucking shit in that video and they all need to tone down their high and mightiness. What did you do wrong? None of you have done shit that is what happened, 2 of you sit around and can't be bothered to get out of bed and the other can't take the funnel out of her mouth. They all think they are God's gift to MTV, that's what they did wrong, their egos have gotten too big.

Edited by toodywoody
  • Love 16
6 hours ago, teapot said:

“Maci said we have to be nice to them.”

If Maci said we have to be mean to them- they would be mean to them. It would be fun to watch the three entitled (soon to be unemployed) bitches turn on one another.

• Love 14

They're so immature. News Flash: They added new people because ratings are down. The most unimportant D-list actor could have figured that out. They sound like high schoolers with all the clique mentality, but these are grown women with kids as old as 9 and multiple relationships under their belts. Amber is the worst one, but they're all immature and completely unaware of their true situation and place in the universe. Any real actor would already be auditioning for their next gig, anticipating that this one is going downhill fast. 

Amber is going to end up moving to Los Angeles, because Andrew won't be able to get a cameraman job in Indiana and Amber has no skills whatsoever to support a family. And then Leah will see her mom once a year, and Amber will scream at all the Internet "meanies" who says she's a shit mother. 

• Love 19

Those clips were so hard to watch. Slamber tearing up while demanding respect from MTV after how she disrespected them during the onstage brawl with Farrah, or her many anti MTV rants on social media can take several seats on her portable couch.

I loathe the monotonous way Maci talks but during her spiel, she seemed to have gotten much worse - I kept on saying “my gawd get on with it you stooge!”

These bitches have horrible comprehension. They NEED to think about how their lives would have been if they didn’t hit the MTV lottery. Maci would have been still living at her parents and amber and cate would have been on section 8. Fuck them. This show needs to be cancelled so I can see them humble themselves.

I’ve already boycotted the show and will ONLY watch through clips found on twitter or dailymotion and I suggest all of us do that, too! Let’s get these ratings even lower!!!! ? 

4 minutes ago, Kellyee said:

Amber is going to end up moving to Los Angeles, because Andrew won't be able to get a cameraman job in Indiana and Amber has no skills whatsoever

And any bit of money amber has saved under her poor mattress will be sucked dry with the cost of living in los angelos while Andrew hopes to land work as a freelance cameraman. Do you know how many cameraman’s are in los angelos??? A dime a dozen.

They are going to wipe out Ambers savings on rent in la and the cost of living while trying to maintain the expensive lifestyle they’ve grown accustomed to!! Amber is going to be FUCKED and eventually crawling back to Gar-bear pleading for one of his properties. 

• Love 17

I have been boycotting both shows. The main reason for this one is Amber, I just can't with her and now Cate is in that category. They think their shit doesn't stink and their heads have gotten too big. Amber hasn't changed at all, flies off the handle and threatens to beat everyone's asses. Bitch need to sit down, act like a fucking mother and quit wanting to fight people that challenge what she says. Cate is just a lazy fucking asshole. They both use the depression card to get out of dealing with a thing called LIFE! 

The reason ratings are down is because these bitches are boring. Maci crying about Ryan not being the dad she imagined is fucking old news. Amber threatening to beat someone's ass is boring. And what is going to happen when Leah challenges her in something, Amber is going to lose her shit. Leah needs to be as far away from Amber as possible. And Cate, GD, boring as hell. Sits around bitching about Carly, her marriage is on the skids because that bitch has no self awareness and is all about herself, greedy lazy hooker is what she is. Cate can preach all she wants about her therapy speak but she never does a damn thing to BETTER herself and until she does that no amount of blame on everyone else is going to fix her. Cate is past the age where blaming others explains why she is the way she is as an adult who has the means to fix herself now. 

• Love 14

One thing that really shows Amber's lack of maturity is that she is still watching the comments on her social media in the first place. I have a business with a social media presence, and I barely have time to respond or even read messages. I think the lack of maturity shows in the fact that Amber knows she has anger management issues, she knows that she flies off the handle when she reads comments*, therefore, why not turn off comments? Just put your happy thoughts out there, to hell what others think, and not have to read the thoughts of others?

*Surely she has that much self-awareness?

Does Amber see a therapist? She really should. Pills don't fix depression alone, typically.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Stusan said:

One thing that really shows Amber's lack of maturity is that she is still watching the comments on her social media in the first place. I have a business with a social media presence, and I barely have time to respond or even read messages. I think the lack of maturity shows in the fact that Amber knows she has anger management issues, she knows that she flies off the handle when she reads comments*, therefore, why not turn off comments? Just put your happy thoughts out there, to hell what others think, and not have to read the thoughts of others?

Does Amber see a therapist? She really should. Pills don't fix depression alone, typically.

If Amber did that she wouldn’t see all of the ass kissing posts. 

They all need to go away.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Stusan said:

I thought she had at one point claimed she was too famous to go to therapy.  But that may have been AA that she was talking about.  Either way, she thinks she is above any aftercare 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, geauxaway said:

I thought she had at one point claimed she was too famous to go to therapy.  But that may have been AA that she was talking about.  Either way, she thinks she is above any aftercare 

Her being too famous always makes me laugh.  One of the biggest rock stars in the world came to my meetings anytime his band was in town.  Everyone knows this guy's name and he never had any issues going to meetings.  I was in at least 25 meetings with him over the years. 

Amber is delusional. 

• Love 21

You know these bitches are boring when you're focusing more on the hair and makeup process than what they're saying. I hope that wasn't Maci's final hairdo, because......

Also, she's too thin and her skin is too bad to wear such heavy makeup. It ages her. She needs a light, dewy, fresh look. 

I did think Cate's makeup looked really good. If she wasn't such a sloth, she could actually look really pretty. 

I have no words for Amber. You didn't "build" anything, honey. 

• Love 10
On 11/8/2018 at 3:12 PM, geauxaway said:

I think Ryan said that but it wouldn't surprise me if they both said it.

• Love 6

One thing that really shows Amber's lack of maturity is that she is still watching the comments on her social media in the first place. I have a business with a social media presence, and I barely have time to respond or even read messages.

You have a real job. Amber is a "reality personality", which means she lives and dies by the social media. Reality stars depend on it. Without it, they're nobody once their original reality show goes away. Its probably how they get their next gig. Catelynn and Tyler are the most obsessed with their social media, but Amber is bad too. I'm thinking Amber's next reality show could be Celebrity Big Brother? She would fit in there. 

• Love 3