Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, MissMel said:

Looks like there's a new man in town!

Eww, she needs to put those sloppy

tit-tanics away and get a bra. 

Amber can spend time with her new man, yet probably hasn't seen Leah since Christmas. The priorities of these "teen moms" is beyond ridiculous. On a show about having a child while a teenager, yet you're a 20 something year old and a deadbeat. She is neither a teen, nor a mom. The irony.

Edited by LunaMia
  • Love 12

According to ROL:

In the never-before-seen video taken on Monday, August 7, Portwood, 27, could clearly be seen leaning on a man as he rubs her waist with his arm.  The two then lean in for a kiss while at the Indianapolis, Indiana marina.  “MTV is in the area filming Amber for Teen Mom,” an eyewitness exclusively told Radar.  Portwood’s new man sported a brown T-shirt and white cowboy hat in the video, while she wore a black see-through cover-up.  The MTV star’s boyfriend is the complete opposite of Baier, 46, as he seems closer to Portwood in age.

http://radaronline.com/videos/amber-portwood-kissing-mystery-man-new-boyfriend-matt-baier-split-teen-mom

• Love 5

You know, I didn't care for the new dude jiggling Ambah's new implants but I'm just relieved Matt is no longer getting a free ride. 

This dude could also be a fame whore using her for money and fame but I'm sure he doesn't have SEVERAL children running around that don't know he's daddy waiting on a rich teen mom to pay his child support.

We're most likely going to hate this guy, eventually, if not already, but at least he's not MATT!!!

I've been salivating about the day that Matt goes back to dating Walmart cashiers and having dennys be his highlight for fancy eating. 

Please note: I wasn't trying to insult Walmart employees, I was merely stating the fact that Matt got quickly accustomed to his "uppah class lifestyle" to the point where he fluently said "we'll take it all" without mentally calculating the interest, the next paycheck and if they're getting a good deal or not into the purchase. 

I don't care how rich I get, I'm googling prices to see if I can get a deal cheaper before I yell out "I'll TAKE IT!"

I'm SUPER excited to see him go back to his roots and pawn his fancy scarves and realize his music memorabilia is NOT WORTH ANYTHING! For Him to BEG his daughter to borrow that crappy used car he bought her while he was driving corvettes, Cadillacs and range rovers. 

I can't WAIT to see him realize he didn't make jack SHIT for that memoir book.

I can't WAIT until he goes back to people not giving a shit about his input.

I can't WAIT until he realizes all over again that Steak 'n Shake is too expensive for a regular Monday afternoon and goes back to saving it for Friday night (payday). Back to McDonald's dollar menu.

I can't WAIT until uncle Sam takes all of his teen mom earnings for child support now that the moms have found him, leaving him with NOTHING after going to war at AMBAHs house of horrors.

I can't wait until Jeff writes his tell all book about all of these Jackasses when he realizes Matt can't afford to give him hush money.

I can't WAIT to see Matt BEG radar to buy a story for rent money and be told "you're not important to us...lose our numbah".

Dannnnnng, I hate Matt so much that I sat and thought about all the things I want him to encounter now that he's back to being "lowah class".

Anybody else have an "I can't WAIT" to add to the list? ??????

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 20

Good gravy.  It just never gets any better does it.  That video just about did me in with the boobs juggling.  Who in the heck does she think she is?  She's a MTV reality pregnant teen grown up into a lazy, bad mother who continues making terrible choices in the men she chooses to bring into her and Leah's life.  Shame on her.

Leah seems very lucky to have somebody like Kristina in her life.  She seems stable...fingers crossed on that one because I've been fooled before.

• Love 9

Well, great. It took all of 6 seconds to figure out that this guy is a loser. 

He does look like creepy David Eason. But I'm sure there's a super hot guy under that beard and hat (yeah, not). 

Her style just screams, "Look at me! I'm so hot (haute - oat) and fashionable!".  She's entitled to her own style, of course, but she's trying too hard to be upper class or something. But then she picks up a cowboy at Walmart (just a guess) who jiggles her fat on camera and ... yeah just ugh. 

• Love 10

I just want to know if he has a friend named Jeff.  I'm not ready to stop saying "It's Jeff's fault!" yet.  I don't think I'll be able to accept Walmart Cowboy (thanks EmeraldGirl!) without a Jeff.  

• Love 11

Amber and Janelle will never be able to pick up anything but trash men. Water seeks its own level.  What good decent man would want to be with a woman who not only lost custody of her kid but cant even be assed to see the kid on her scheduled dates?

• Love 16

^^^ Exactly. And the more time goes on, the worse the guys get. 

What bothers me most about this isn't THE guy - don't know enough about him yet (although, I'm sure he's a loser). No, what bothers me is that there is A guy. Ever heard of being single? I don't know how people just rush into relationships after ending the previous one. 

• Love 16
2 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Amber and Janelle will never be able to pick up anything but trash men. Water seeks its own level.  What good decent man would want to be with a woman who not only lost custody of her kid but cant even be assed to see the kid on her scheduled dates?

1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

^^^ Exactly. And the more time goes on, the worse the guys get. 

What bothers me most about this isn't THE guy - don't know enough about him yet (although, I'm sure he's a loser). No, what bothers me is that there is A guy. Ever heard of being single? I don't know how people just rush into relationships after ending the previous one. 

Spot on with these posts^^^^.

None of these assholes care about Amber, and they certainly do not care about her situation regarding Leah. Just like Jenelle, these guys relish the camera time and the z-list fame they get from this show.

It doesn't matter who the guy is, we know the losers and bottom dwellers find Amber. This guy surely watches the show and saw how scuzzy Matt was able to get money out of her with ease. He is now in the driver's seat ready to take her for that ride. This new guy is filling that void that is in Amber's heart.

@MissMel don't fret. This might be a friend of Jeff's. LOL  I blame Jeff for pushing this guy onto Amber.

I bet Amber hasn't waltzed into a Walmart in years! That place is too cheap for her taste. Uppah class Ambah spends money like it is being made in her bedroom.

Cowboy Ca$h knows damn well what he can get out of Amber in this relationship.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 10

Then of course Amber makes an appearance

Amber Portwood @AmberLPortwood 3h

There's nothing wrong with dating over 3 months after breaking up with someone..crazy how people judge and are so quick to talk shit? #FYou

·    

She also tweeted that he's 33.

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Then of course Amber makes an appearance

Amber Portwood @AmberLPortwood 3h

There's nothing wrong with dating over 3 months after breaking up with someone..crazy how people judge and are so quick to talk shit? #FYou

·    

She also tweeted that he's 33.

How have they been broken up 3 months? She said they were still dating but just not engaged at the reunion in June.  But she also says they have been together over three years but they got together in October 2014 so I guess she just can't count to three?

• Love 16

when you read the comments they are all about how the age difference between captain cowboy is no big deal... reading comprehension is important, the tweet wasn't about age, but the amount of time since she broke up with Matt ?

• Love 3

Poor Leah.  I hope she isn't getting over nights with all these creepy men coming and going.  Gary seems to be on top of things.  Hopefully it will be another run to the courthouse with the juggling boobs video!  Uggg...just Uggg.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Poor Leah.  I hope she isn't getting over nights with all these creepy men coming and going.  Gary seems to be on top of things.  Hopefully it will be another run to the courthouse with the juggling boobs video!  Uggg...just Uggg.

The courts don't care or waste time on a guy who is shown on video jiggling his bed warmer's tits. 

2 hours ago, poopchute said:

How have they been broken up 3 months? She said they were still dating but just not engaged at the reunion in June.  But she also says they have been together over three years but they got together in October 2014 so I guess she just can't count to three?

Amber likes things in threes? Three years, three months, cowboy is 33 years of age.

• Love 7
31 minutes ago, MissMel said:

I wonder if there is a 'bae' at all.  

According to Reddit there is. Someone just posted that he is seeing a fellow poker player who is also female,lol.

• Love 5

I really wish she would have focused on being a mommy for a bit while the smoke clears from her relationship with Matt. I say this because we all know how infatuated we are when we begin to date someone new. You get that new relationship high and need to constantly be in the "love bubble" fucking  each other non-stop and creating cute pet names for each other. ?

When you're in the new love state what time is left for poor Leah? She should have spent the next several months just being independent (because that's when you discover who you really are and want in a companion) and strengthening a bond with Leah, just the two of them. But no, now she's going to be focused on going on romantic dates with the juggling boob cowboy and staying in bed cuddling all day since I doubt he has a job.

And we all know this dude won't last because he's a rebound guy. It is VERY rare for a "bae" to be the forever companion after splitting with someone you truly loved. It can happen but rare.

I wonder if Matt will be filmed in the next season. I mean, he doesn't have any ties to Amber (no babies anyway) so it would be interesting to see if he's going to continue getting paid and having free trips to film after shows and reunions.

If they do include Matt in the next season, then I hope his salary is cut dramastically down to what guest of the show make, such as Tori, Peach, Sterling, etc. that way we can watch Matt struggle financially. I want the next season to show him driving a beat up Mazda sedan, wearing Walmart eye glasses instead of his fancy ray bans, oakleys that Ambah put his old ass in.

I want to see him living in an efficiency hotel room because he can't afford a deposit or monthly rent at an apartment. I want to see Matt kissing Jeff's ass for a place to stay.

I want his two children that were on the show come clean about how shitty he was now that he isn't daddy warbucks anymore because you know that daughter of his was being nice for a car.

There's just so much I've been wanting to see since Ambah dumped Matt. You can see the rest of my wish list upthread. ?

I just want to witness is comeuppance for all of his days of saying "we're uppah class" and arrogantly shouting "we'll take it all" acting like HE deserved to be in that fancy neighborhood. I still can't believe he thought he deserved to live there, I mean, he wasn't out saving the world for peanuts (cops and fire fighters) or donating to charities with no gains.

What did he do exactly for him to deserve the finer things? Shooting his population juice into random neighborhoods doesn't qualify as contributing to society as I doubt his chromosome will create a child that finds the cure to cancer.

I'm sorry/ not sorry for being so negative about this tool. He's hurt so many people and I would love watch (not hate watch) the episodes that show him struggling in the real world. I want him filmed at labor ready (where men or women go to find work for just that day to get some spare cash) regretting how he treated his luxury meal ticket.

Unless he really did stash lump sums of money in a separate bank account throughout the 3 years he was with Amber.

It's not too hard to take out $300 here and there (hey Ambah I need $300 for copay at the dentist) and watch it add up over three years, plus she said $120,000 was missing. I'm willing to bet 1/3 of the money went to gambling and the rest stored in separate account for "just in case" Amber were to leave him on the spot.

I'm putting way too much thought into this, I'm just like a kid waiting for the shit storm that will be Matt's life. I wonder if someone could get a glimpse of the kind of car he's driving in that "road trippin' with #bae" photo. 

Like I said previously, that juggling boob cowboy won't be around much longer so I'm not wasting my time hating on him just yet. She will have someone new, shortly. That dude looks too sloppy to be her revenge hookup. Except, this is Amber, she has zero taste in men. Gary was the best one and even he looks sloppy at times.

Long post!!! I'm stuck in the passenger seat for a two hour long drive. ?

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 12

I've been salivating about the day that Matt goes back to dating Walmart cashiers and having dennys be his highlight for fancy eating. 

I don't think Babs would have him.

But then she picks up a cowboy at Walmart (just a guess)

Or outside the fence at one of the local prisons.

Hollywood Next 7 Exits

HAHAHAHAHA! Delusional!

• Love 3
10 hours ago, MissMel said:

I wonder if there is a 'bae' at all.  

There might be a blow-up "bae". 

And yea, Matt is way too fucking old to be using "bae". I wish NO ONE would use it, but that's another topic....

• Love 9

Amber blasted full force out of her coma to go on a retweet storm about how she deserves a hot cowboy. A bit jarring to see all those people concentrating on her "haters" during the Charlottesville nightmare. Priorities. 

I'm embarrassed to follow Matt on instagram (peeking out in shame). Pics of Beverly Hills and a fancy restaurant with a gold "reserved" sign on his table. He must have found a new victim with some cash. He can't still have that much Amber money left, can he?

• Love 12
34 minutes ago, EmeraldGirl said:

Amber blasted full force out of her coma to go on a retweet storm about how she deserves a hot cowboy. A bit jarring to see all those people concentrating on her "haters" during the Charlottesville nightmare. Priorities. 

I'm embarrassed to follow Matt on instagram (peeking out in shame). Pics of Beverly Hills and a fancy restaurant with a gold "reserved" sign on his table. He must have found a new victim with some cash. He can't still have that much Amber money left, can he?

I took a peek at his Instagram but couldn't find the reserved table image. However, I did see the comment Amber left on Matt's picture of watches saying "How are you affording this with the money your losing. Your welcome btw ?". Her typos in the quote not mine. Lol.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

I took a peek at his Instagram but couldn't find the reserved table image. However, I did see the comment Amber left on Matt's picture of watches saying "How are you affording this with the money your losing. Your welcome btw ?". Her typos in the quote not mine. Lol.

Check out the videos. Some of them expired, but the table sign is still there with "date night" written on the picture. 

They're both just so gross - making each other jealous - why do I feel that it's not over? Has he even gone back to get his crap yet? Watch out - the Jiggling Cowboy may be playing with a KISS doll or something. 

• Love 3
On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 8:21 AM, ghoulina said:

There might be a blow-up "bae". 

And yea, Matt is way too fucking old to be using "bae". I wish NO ONE would use it, but that's another topic....

Is "bae" what "boo" used to be?

On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 9:18 AM, DangerousMinds said:

How exactly is this new guy the "opposite" of Matt (per the article?)

He's taller? Slimmer? He looks like he bathes? 

Do we need to make a topic thread for Cowboy Cooch? 

• Love 1
On 8/11/2017 at 4:02 PM, CofCinci said:

I'm grossed out by him groping her like that in public. Dude reminds me of a chubby David Eason. 

Quote from Amber Porkwood's Twitter:

"Here is a rare video of a dairy cow dressed up like Amber Portwood and being milked."

• Love 3
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

Do we need to make a topic thread for Cowboy Cooch

“He wore that hat as a joke you uptight idiots lol he’s from Cali.”

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/amber-portwood-new-boyfriend-confirms-relationship-after-matt-baier-split-teen-mom-og

As usual, her comment makes no sense.  What was the joke?  Does she think dudes from California only wear backwards baseball caps?  Maybe she should venture further inland than L.A. if she's never seen a cowboy hat worn in California.  Or is he a sophisticated urbanite who usually wears fedoras, and thought it would be hilarious to put on a working-class cowboy hat to give the fashionista a chuckle.  She's such an idiot.

I'll refrain from expressing my personal opinion of people who refer to California as "Cali."

• Love 6
27 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

“He wore that hat as a joke you uptight idiots lol he’s from Cali.”

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/amber-portwood-new-boyfriend-confirms-relationship-after-matt-baier-split-teen-mom-og

As usual, her comment makes no sense.  What was the joke?  Does she think dudes from California only wear backwards baseball caps?  Maybe she should venture further inland than L.A. if she's never seen a cowboy hat worn in California.  Or is he a sophisticated urbanite who usually wears fedoras, and thought it would be hilarious to put on a working-class cowboy hat to give the fashionista a chuckle.  She's such an idiot.

I'll refrain from expressing my personal opinion of people who refer to California as "Cali."

That sounds like when she told Gary how Matt is from Boston as her reason for explaining away why Matt walked away without saying goodbye. Fucking idiot. 

By the way, I am from So. California. I rarely see guys wear cowboy hats. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 9
13 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Is "bae" what "boo" used to be?

Do we need to make a topic thread for Cowboy Cooch? 

"Bae" is an acronym "before anyone else"... pretty dumb if you ask me... leah should be bae.

Why does Amber insist on enforcing the stereotypes of each state? It's not like Indiana has the best reputation for her to be soooo proud of. I'm from Texas yet I do not own a cowboy hat/boots. In fact, I'm from Houston, and my elementary school was probably harder than her minimum security prison.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, leighroda said:

"Bae" is an acronym "before anyone else"... pretty dumb if you ask me... leah should be bae.

I never knew that. The things you learn on these forums. 

Amber is a dick-hopping whore. 

• Love 3
17 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

That sounds like when she told Gary how Matt is from Boston as her reason for explaining away why Matt walked away without saying goodbye. Fucking idiot. 

By the way, I am from So. California. I rarely see guys wear cowboy hats. 

I'm not buying the shit she's selling anyway.  What guy is going to venture into a store and purchase a cowboy hat as a joke?  Even a cheap one will probably set him back $40.  Weird.  

• Love 1