Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

On 6/7/2017 at 8:19 AM, CofCinci said:

That house is being destroyed.  They are close to the 1-year mark. I wonder if the landlord is going to allow them to renew the lease. I'd kick them the hell out. 

Just out of pure curiousty... how do you know that's Amber's house? I couldn't get the video to play. I'm culpable with rescue pet damage (except I actually own my house). I humanely captured and fixed 18 feral cats/kittens years ago from a development site by my house (Navy Yard DC - now few development sites left). I kept 6 juvenile ferals in my guest BR and BA for three plus months before I could get them into a feral cat sanctuary (for a mere $2.5K! - won't get into how hard it was to get them back into the traps - couldn't TNR cause their "home" was demolished). They tore the shit out of my very expensive custom wood blinds. My husband to this day pretends it never happened. 

Also curious about Herman (Rottie). Do we know that's actually him? They did seem very fond of him - and Rotties are awesome. Don't know his age but it's possible he has an ACL injury. I would hope with all of the TM $ Amber would spring for the surgery before giving him away. She'd have to explain his absence? Well - except for what I call the "TM Disappearing Pet Syndrome". I actually give Matt and Amber credit for somewhat trying to rescue. Well - not that much - they seem to have a lot of little dogs that are much easier to adopt out. Get some Pitties - then I'd have a lot more respect. 

BTW - does Maci still have those two Boxers? I don't recall seeing them in awhile?

1 hour ago, Jeanne222 said:

Matt can write??? 

Nope. Some internet blogger named Mr. Housewife wrote it for him. I'd link to his site, but find my fingers refuse to type it into the url box. 

• Love 7

Regarding whether or not Amber knew about being billed on the book signing, it's possibly both.  She could have been high while setting it up.  Druggies are not known for remembering their commitments.  You can have a lengthy conversation about something and when you tell them they spoke with you about it, they will swear up one side and down the other that they did not.  And I'm in the camp that thinks Matt could be keeping her high.  However she is still to blame for that because at one point she was sober and made the choice to give up control to him.

• Love 4
18 hours ago, Calm81 said:

There are already 6 negative reviews for his book on Amazon. Is that even allowed without a verified buyer purchase? I hate Matt and I hope the book bombs but I don't agree with people leaving negative reviews without making a prior purchase.

Oh, it's allowed. Trust me. (And some of the mean girls I went to high school with that still can't let things go.)

• Love 11
15 hours ago, teapot said:

and I almost spit coffee all over my desk, which caused a coughing fit (perfectly work-appropriate) rather than a laughing one (not so much.)  love it!!

someone on instagram was there.  she posted that a b & n worker came out & gave everyone starbucks coffee, and told them that amber was crying on the phone "if that makes you all feel better."

Yes, I realize that the signing was legit. What I was saying is that Matt could have called and set it up, pretending to be the publicist in the first place. It happens. 

• Love 5
9 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

Just out of pure curiousty... how do you know that's Amber's house?

Damage to the house has been seen on the show itself. Pictures of it posted here have been screen shots from the show.

• Love 2
(edited)

MY boo boo, MY shades

https://mobile.twitter.com/AmberLPortwood/status/873045117979971584?p=v

And I don't think this is even a recent picture. I think it's from the Mother's Day boat ride from hell. Yup throw a picture of Leah up, Amber. Such a damn good mother.

ETA, now that I think about it, I don't remember Leah wearing a life jacket in that episode, so maybe I'm wrong, lol. I need coffee!

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 2
32 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

MY boo boo, MY shades

https://mobile.twitter.com/AmberLPortwood/status/873045117979971584?p=v

And I don't think this is even a recent picture. I think it's from the Mother's Day boat ride from hell. Yup throw a picture of Leah up, Amber. Such a damn good mother.

ETA, now that I think about it, I don't remember Leah wearing a life jacket in that episode, so maybe I'm wrong, lol. I need coffee!

Yeah, you can zoom in on the reflection in the lenses. It's the boat trip from last year. 

• Love 3
19 hours ago, MissMel said:

I'm pretty sure it's been stated many times, 6 people including 2 kids.  Which makes it actually 4.  Haha!  And those 4 were there to meet Amber.  And probably throw rotten eggs at Matt's greasy, disgusting eyeballs.  (I might have made that last part up.)

This is helping restore my faith in humanity.

• Love 11
(edited)

I had a renter trash my house. In that state renters have much leeway and owners have little. I kept the deposit and I couldn't get a lawyer to touch it so I called it a day and repaired and replaced and wrote the mess off. That owner is not going to be happy. Their lease should be up soon so maybe we will witness another move. I love Gary's place. Very nice!

Edited by FairyDusted
spelling is a good thing
  • Love 9
44 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

I had a renter trash my house. In that state renters have much leeway and owners have little. I kept the deposit and I couldn't get a lawyer to touch it so I called it a day and repaired and replaced and wrote the mess off. That owner is not going to be happy. Their lease should be up soon so maybe we will witness another move. I love Gary's place. Very nice!

These are the landlords that already started a lawsuit against Mamber a few months ago right? And then dropped it after Amber and Matt paid the past due rent? I believe they were sued for both damage to property and past due rent.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Mr. Minor said:

This is helping restore my faith in humanity.

It also just proves that a big majority of their fans are bots, fake Twitter accounts, and people who just won't go out of their way to show up to see their Mamber and buy their books because they don't have the money, they won't spend the money, or their spouse won't let them use the money to buy trash. 

• Love 11

The comments on the picture of Leah wearing Ambers shades have all been deleted. I wonder what one made her do that. There was one of someone saying they could see mtv crew, Matt, and a ring on her finger in the reflection of the sunglasses.  Wonder if that did it? Hmmmmm

• Love 4
41 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

The comments on the picture of Leah wearing Ambers shades have all been deleted. I wonder what one made her do that. There was one of someone saying they could see mtv crew, Matt, and a ring on her finger in the reflection of the sunglasses.  Wonder if that did it? Hmmmmm

I could see What appeared to be the crew, but a ring on her finger?? That person must have some great vision.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Honestly Gary seems to be doing alright.  I haven't been reading anything 'behind the scenes about him' but what I see on the show I like.  He always seems to have Leah's best interests at heart.  I think Leah, as she grows up, will see all of them 'for what they are'.  I'm always kind of surprised when Amber starts the grown up clothes and all that make up on the child.  She's just way too over the top with that.  I bet Gary cringes when he sees that.

• Love 13
Just now, ghoulina said:

He's SO worried about the cameras all the time. He totally freaked out when she said she was mic'd up. 

Just watched that! Good for her, he is such a dumb jerk. 

Wants things that are really said to remain a secret from us.

Now if she could just grow a backbone, dump his sorry ass,

and get her life back on track.

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, mittsigirl said:

Where did you read that? Share please, I could use a good laugh!

Up above, in the Twitter screenshots.

Pretty sure Gary's Chickens is one of us. Butterbody, I think.

• Love 9
24 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Up above, in the Twitter screenshots.

Pretty sure Gary's Chickens is one of us. Butterbody, I think.

LOL-he could name them all after us on here-would spite Amber!

• Love 8
4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

She's deleting because it is an old picture. 

4 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

Hmmm. Maybe it's just me, but I don't see anything here that actually suggests she and Matt didn't hook up or that he didn't do what she claims? 

It is confusing for me, too. 

To me, at this point, that so-called affair should not be the tipping point for Amber. There is so much more Matt has done to Amber, and to his own children, without her needing something definitive in order to make a decision about whether she should stay with him or not. In that sneak peek, Amber is telling Matt she won't marry him and doesn't trust him. Therefore, what is keeping her from dumping him? Anytime you have no trust in someone that is your reason to walk away. 

• Love 10
41 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

Hmmm. Maybe it's just me, but I don't see anything here that actually suggests she and Matt didn't hook up or that he didn't do what she claims? 

Same thought.

So it sounds like she's scum? I think we already knew that.

• Love 7
12 hours ago, ClassyCourtHeels said:

Preview for Monday. Amber looks done with Matt, but who knows if she actually is. 

http://www.mtv.com/video-clips/8wxh09/teen-mom-sneak-peek-amber-is-fed-up-with-matt-s-apologies

Also find it interesting that Amber says I'll just lie. Probably in reference to questions about their relationship 

When was this scene filmed? I know the other sneak preview has Amber wearing the same outfit and Matt nervously asking her how her interviews went. 

Spoiler

Then Amber asks the girls while they're in New York if they want a girls night out. Was this last week when Amber was singing that Adele song? If so, then the timeline matches near realtime when the Tiffany affair, and drug relapse came out.

• Love 5
11 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

He could name his chickens after Matt's kids. 

But he only has 90. 

11 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

No, I don't either. The only thing I got from that article is that Tiffany isn't as big a victim as she likes to appear. I could have told you that. Doesn't negate Matt's scummery.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

But he only has 90. 

No, I don't either. The only thing I got from that article is that Tiffany isn't as big a victim as she likes to appear. I could have told you that. Doesn't negate Matt's scummery.

I never thought Tiffany was a victim. I think she used and manipulated Matt just like he did to her. They are two of a kind! I'm sorry I also don't 100% believe she has cancer or maybe it was not as bad as she made it sound. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, KittyKat133 said:

I never thought Tiffany was a victim. I think she used and manipulated Matt just like he did to her. They are two of a kind! I'm sorry I also don't 100% believe she has cancer or maybe it was not as bad as she made it sound. 

They seem like birds of a feather. 

• Love 3

I think anytime Amber whines it's just to get out of marrying Matt.   She wants him right where he is.  Catering to her as she reclines..wherever. 

Whenever Amber gets on one of her tangents that used to enrage Gary..Matt just sits there and take it.  That's because he still wants Amber to 'put a ring on it' so he can be assured his new high living life style won't change.

Matt likes living in that ritzy neighborhood, driving those fancy cars and eating high on the hog.  He doesn't want this ride to end.

I don't think Amber can find anybody else to wait on her hand and foot so it's a good match up!  They work!  The only fly in the ointment is that Matt wants to be assured it will last forever with marriage.  Amber does not share well.  She likes to be in charge and give only what she wants to gift. 

They are both a piece of work!

• Love 8
(edited)
5 hours ago, Calm81 said:

When was this scene filmed? I know the other sneak preview has Amber wearing the same outfit and Matt nervously asking her how her interviews went. 

Hide contents

Then Amber asks the girls while they're in New York if they want a girls night out. Was this last week when Amber was singing that Adele song? If so, then the timeline matches near realtime when the Tiffany affair, and drug relapse came out.

There is a sign on the wall that says:

Reserved from

8am-2pm

Thursday 4/6

capture-20170610-122113.png

Edited by druzy
  • Love 5
(edited)
56 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

I think anytime Amber whines it's just to get out of marrying Matt.   She wants him right where he is.  Catering to her as she reclines..wherever. 

Whenever Amber gets on one of her tangents that used to enrage Gary..Matt just sits there and take it.  That's because he still wants Amber to 'put a ring on it' so he can be assured his new high living life style won't change.

Matt likes living in that ritzy neighborhood, driving those fancy cars and eating high on the hog.  He doesn't want this ride to end.

I don't think Amber can find anybody else to wait on her hand and foot so it's a good match up!  They work!  The only fly in the ointment is that Matt wants to be assured it will last forever with marriage.  Amber does not share well.  She likes to be in charge and give only what she wants to gift. 

They are both a piece of work!

But If all of what you said is true, then why would the idiot cheat and lie so much BEFORE she 'puts a ring on it'? 

If that were me and I was trying to assure my place with a rich spouse, I would be on my BEST behavior until we said "I do" and that it's been the minimum amount of time to earn spousal support if we were to divorce, lol.

Matt screwed over the hand that feeds him BEFORE he secured his spot and that was his foolish mistake.

Tsk, tsk, Matt. You put in three solid years of listening to that hag and served her hand and foot, if you would've of waited it out until October 10th you would've been sitting pretty as a successful con artist. 

Mamber is so soooo ready to be Amber. She's done with him. 

Amber sucks, but I hate Matt even more and want him to go back to squalor and to walking around without his fancy scarves.

ETA: Anybody else's template look different? I think previously Tv changed their website template and it looks nice.

Edited by Calm81
Every time I typed Amber, autocorrect changed it to Mamber lmao!!!
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

According to a Reddit poster, Amber has another dog.  Maybe a replacement for Herman? 

amber.png

I feel so bad for that cute little dog. Amber is trash. 

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

But If all of what you said is true, then why would the idiot cheat and lie so much BEFORE she 'puts a ring on it'? 

If that were me and I was trying to assure my place with a rich spouse, I would be on my BEST behavior until we said "I do" and that it's been the minimum amount of time to earn spousal support if we were to divorce, lol.

Matt screwed over the hand that feeds him BEFORE he secured his spot and that was his foolish mistake.

Tsk, tsk, Matt. You put in three solid years of listening to that hag and served her hand and foot, if you would've of waited it out until October 10th you would've been sitting pretty as a successful con artist. 

Mamber is so soooo ready to be Amber. She's done with him. 

Mamber sucks, but I hate Matt even more and want him to go back to squalor and to walking around without his fancy scarves.

ETA: Anybody else's template look different? I think previously Tv changed their website template and it looks nice.

Have you ever heard the story of the snake?  Matt was a snake when she picked him up.  He's still a snake.  The nature of the beast.

Girl and the Snake

A young girl walking along a mountain path to her grandmother's house heard a rustle at her feet. Looking down, she saw a snake, but before she could react, the snake spoke to her.

"I am about to die," he said. "It's too cold for me up here, and I am freezing. There is no food in these mountains, and I am starving. Please put me under your coat and take me with you."

"No," the girl replied. "I know your kind. You are a rattlesnake. And if I pick you up, you will bite me and your bite is poisonous."

"No, no," the snake said. "If you help me, you will be my best friend. I will treat you differently."

The young girl sat down on a rock for a moment to rest and think things over. She looked at the beautiful markings on the snake and she had to admit he was the most beautiful snake she had ever seen.

Suddenly, she said, "I believe you. I will save you. All living things deserve to be treated with kindness."

She then reached over, put the snake gently under her coat and continued toward her grandmother's house.

Within a moment, she felt a sharp pain in her side. The snake had bitten her!

"How could you do this to me?" she cried. "You promised that you would not bite me, and I trusted you!"

"You knew what I was when you picked me up," he hissed as he slithered away.

• Love 5
(edited)

Just like any other person who constantly cheats and lies - they don't stop for anyone.  Matt doesn't refrain from doing what he does best, he just hides it as best as he can, and Matt does it knowing it won't affect the relationship because his partner is a willing participant and a forgiving partner. 

Amber has shown he can lie to her, get caught, manipulate her as he tells her a "story" as to why he lied and she will forgive him. For example, when he lied about having kids and the truth came out, at first he denied, then he admitted it to Amber when proof surfaced. He used the tactic that he was an addict. Amber was an addict. He reminds Amber of her addiction and her own past mistakes which is his technique to shut her pie hole about him having made mistakes just like her. He twists it to make Amber feel bad for her ever being an addict. He then can be somewhat open and tell her the "truth". Matt knows no matter what he does, Amber eventually will forgive him or at the very least, she won't throw him out. According to Amber, if she is to be believed, she said she threw Matt to the curb three times, but she took him back. He knows she isn't going anywhere and she knows she will continue to lie to cover up for him. 

Did you all hear that sound? That is Amber punching her fist into a wall after seeing that photo of Leah with Sophia and Farrah products!!! "Gary just did that to spite me!!!"

Gary seriously gets major bonus points for being able to be an adult and putting aside his beef with Farrah. I remember when Farrah and Gary weren't so nice to one another on Twitter. I am glad they are now cordial. That must BURN!! Amber. Haha 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 16

I think a great percentage of what Gary does and doesn't do, is for his children. Take Amber's rants with the word "spite" in them. Replace spite with Leah, and Amber speaks the truth.

• Love 5
(edited)

This video is pretty good

One of the comments

I wonder if the 4 ppl that showed up were his baby mamas that still haven't received support payments and came to collect, and brought 2 of his kids with them?

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 12

Saw this on Reddit. Apparently someone spill some tea from the reunion.

I just read about her going to the reunion and said Amber broke up with Mart but they are still living together. Amber said he stole $120,000 from her bank account. Dr. Drew got him on the phone and he said he took $30,000 and went to Vegas and blew it. Amber started screaming and crying at him and said she hasn't seen booboo in months because she's so depressed. She's waiting for him to go to rehab and then she will forgive him. I have a feeling Gary won't let her go to Ambers because of the drugs.

• Love 6
(edited)

Classycourtheels - The person who posted that info on Reddit said they read it here first ... however I'm not seeing it??? 

Edited by MPF54
  • Love 3
(edited)
8 minutes ago, MPF54 said:

Classycourtheels - The person who posted that info on Reddit said they read it here first ... however I'm not seeing it??? 

Yeah. I don't see it either. Makes no sense. I saw it on reddit first and brought it over here. I can't be the source of this because it was on reddit for a half hour before it was here. Makes me think it is BS now since they are pointing to this thread. 

Edited by ClassyCourtHeels