Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Mu Shu said:

Uh Tiffany, you left Ronald.

this gang up on Aladin sucks. He’s not able to get any points across. 

When Shaun ended the show and he threw his head back he looked like he wanted to die.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

I don’t get the Aladin hate.  I think the coffee thing was about elderly blonde woman roaming the streets of Tunisia without a chaperone.

I don't either.  It is symbolic of her refusal to submit to Islamic culture.  Had she read more about it, she might not be surprised at his behaviour, although I get the impression he was less controlling in Qatar before the marriage. 

I am a bit confused.  I thought he worked in Qatar and would return there after the wedding, but he mentions his mom getting upset that Laura left without permission and a male chaperone so are they living in Tunisia instead of Qatar?

• Love 10
Just now, Twopper said:

I don't either.  It is symbolic of her refusal to submit to Islamic culture.  Had she read more about it, she might not be surprised at his behaviour, although I get the impression he was less controlling in Qatar before the marriage. 

I am a bit confused.  I thought he worked in Qatar and would return there after the wedding, but he mentions his mom getting upset that Laura left without permission and a male chaperone so are they living in Tunisia instead of Qatar?

Maybe mom visited Qatar to help the happy couple settle in?

• Love 2

I wear contact lens so I have never been into long nails and too cheap to spend money on that type of thing (though my hair is another matter). So this new show I will be skipping.

Wait a minute.... is that it or are we getting more of the Tell All?!? 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Dance4Life said:

So....then they go to Canada.   Not USA??

He must know because of her passport.

I am sure he has seeing it.  

(unless she has USA) 

She had a Canadian passport. Not allowed back in the States. There's alot around the net as to why she isn't coming back to Canada. Can't say here but if you look at the couples thread you will find it. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I didn't realize it has 15 minutes left. What is going to go down?!

I am not sure I care.  Time to take out the contacts, remove my make up, and floss my teeth.  Probably more exciting than some of this.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

Worst tell all I have ever seen. What a bunch of know it all hypocritical sad sacks. Goodnight!

1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I wear contact lens so I have never been into long nails and too cheap to spend money on that type of thing (though my hair is another matter). So this new show I will be skipping.

Wait a minute.... is that it or are we getting more of the Tell All?!? 

Done

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

So....then they go to Canada.   Not USA??

I recall someone saying there was a legal issue in Canada...perhaps like her ex has a judgment against her for child support or such (don'tcha love these guys who won't get a job?)

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Aladin kept saying the Skipper disrespected him....all those times she talked about how horrible he was in bed, how bored she was, how she was alone-all those slights to him and his culture, and then she’s SHOCKED he thinks she was disrespectful.....Really?  She has zero self-awareness.

• Love 21
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

WTF kind of ending was that? It just limped out. I keep waiting for it to come back on but this was just a trick to get us to watch this new shit show?!

Like Tim

• LOL 14
  • Love 2
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

WTF kind of ending was that? It just limped out. I keep waiting for it to come back on but this was just a trick to get us to watch this new shit show?!

Yep that’s exactly what this was. I’m headed to watch the Golden Girls reruns on Logo.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, LennieBriscoe said:

OMG. Yet another show about Italian-Americans. As a proud Sicilian-American, I refuse to watch "The Martones." They're all PROSTITUTION WHORES!

This Neapolitan-American stands with you, please tell me they’re not from NJ? My state has a lot to bear...

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, OrchidThief said:

I recall someone saying there was a legal issue in Canada...perhaps like her ex has a judgment against her for child support or such (don'tcha love these guys who won't get a job?)

Hahahahahaha!

Instead, of providing for Liam.....she was out spending the funds on her  boy toys!

No wonder Liam is disrespectful towards her! 

Edited by Dance4Life
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Eme said:

Aladin kept saying the Skipper disrespected him....all those times she talked about how horrible he was in bed, how bored she was, how she was alone-all those slights to him and his culture, and then she’s SHOCKED he thinks she was disrespectful.....Really?  She has zero self-awareness.

I think that ship has sailed for the Skipper.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4