Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Maybe it was a.....kinda Ok.....Tanya left.

Some of these foreigners need to become independent! 

The problem is......Tanya left him outside in the hoarders dog house without any Jack Daniels!  

If my man leaves....I need a car, WiFi, money, full pantry and a few bubbly bottles in the fridge.

Edited by Dance4Life
  • Love 9
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Angela just wants to get all the attention, again. She can't defend poor beleaguered Jesse, so she'll have to find another way. 

Are we taking any bets on who will be the first to flounce? 

Please let it be Metamucil with accompanying histrionics 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

. Somebody needs to tell him that when he signed onto a reality show he signed his dignity away too so he can get off his high horse.

i'm stealing this next time someone says on social media how these ppl deserve better.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Seriously Robert and Syngin? Sasha has married 3 women and had 3 kids. Masha saw the pattern.

I hate when people use “hater” to diminish the very real reasons people may have issues with others...

• Love 18
10 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Um...welcome to LIFE, Syringe. Most of us work jobs we hate 

Tania doesn’t... why does she expect him to? She wants him to carry the financial burden while she flits around doing seminars and trying to start up her soap business. 

• Love 12