Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

oh, great.  Michael and Julianna are having a conversation about something that may or might not occur.   More hypothetical conversations.   Boring, so far.    Or maybe, the bourbon in the eggnog is putting me to sleep.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

God the buttons on that purple shirt are doing the Lord’s work.

nothing proves you’re not in it for the money Juliana more than an enthusiastic PDA after Douche announces no pre nush 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

A friend of mine started watching some episodes earlier today.  Maybe I can snark with her later.  So far she thinks all the Americans are jerks.   Should I tell her to change the channel or is it too late to save her from this trash?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2

Pervy consulted with his lawyers and they will have something else in place to make sure that all of his existing assets stay with him and his kids and on event of a divorce she will get a settlement.   They will rename it the Independent Woman agreement so that she can understand it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
Just now, Twopper said:

A friend of mine started watching some episodes earlier today.  Maybe I can snark with her later.  So far she thinks all the Americans are jerks.   Should I tell her to change the channel or is it too late to save her from this trash?

Nah, you need a drinking buddy to share the laughs and tears with

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

Hi All!!!!!

Here with my brownie and praline pecans! 🥳

Natalie should not come to USA.  We do not have that government healthcare and psychiatry is just too expensive! 

The mom carrying out Natalie’s stuffed unicorn.....was everything!  🤣

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Twopper said:

She’s entering the fifth circle of hell.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Natalie’s mother thinking,”Now I’ll never get rid of her!”

Michael makes a face like he’s got shit on his upper lip. Juiliana is not having any trouble pronouncing prenup now. 

Edited by nytonc
  • LOL 9
  • Love 6
Just now, charmed1 said:

My cat is sitting on the remote. So either I die by tiny toe bean machetes or choking on my own vomit from violating my self-imposed Grangela watch ban.

Spit out your vomit like it’s cooked chicken feet. You can’t mess with toe bean machetes! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Juliana totally got triggered for the wrong thing.  She's mad that she hasn't worked and has no money and she is insignificant in the eyes of that moderator.  She's embarrassed.  So now she's going off on stuff that she totally chose....she chose to be a yacht chick hanging out with rich guys and making no income.  

She doesn't have any right to his existing assets as it's normally written.  She should just be jockeying for a settlement and part of anything new they do etc. etc.   This really doesn't have anything to do with her being an independent woman and working.   If she was really independent and bet on herself she'd model and make her money and wouldn't need to be dependent on him at all!   

• Love 11

Consult your doctor before watching Grangela and Mykuhl. Possible side effects include nausea, vomiting, and suicidal thoughts. Some viewers have reported wanting to use BJs as a form of payment.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Juliana totally got triggered for the wrong thing.  She's mad that she hasn't worked and has no money and she is insignificant in the eyes of that moderator.  She's embarrassed.  So now she's going off on stuff that she totally chose....she chose to be a yacht chick hanging out with rich guys and making no income.  

She doesn't have any right to his existing assets as it's normally written.  She should just be jockeying for a settlement and part of anything new they do etc. etc.   This really doesn't have anything to do with her being an independent woman and working.   If she was really independent and bet on herself she'd model and make her money and wouldn't need to be dependent on him at all!   

So boats chics don’t get any money?

• LOL 1