Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Hello everyone. I was sick last week and fell asleep after 1 post. I would also like to point out that today is World Aids Day and that as a nearly 30 survivor I am STILL HERE and ready to snark!

Wow, Congrats, that's amazing.

• Love 7
32 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I’m back and ready to snark! My VPN wouldn’t work in Melbourne so I couldn’t live snark with my 90 day peeps 😭😭😭

Glad you are back!

• Love 3

Mursel is no prize but I carry so much anger towards Anna. She brings this guy over, he doesn’t speak English and she doesn’t speak Turkish, and she gets mad at him and insists on speaking to him in a language he doesn’t understand. And still gets frustrated. And her friends are talking to him like he knows the language. What in the actual fuck. 

ok , in Ukraine now...

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I like the lumberjack and Natalie, probably the only ones so far

He cuts down trees.

He skips and jumps.
He likes to press wild flowers.
He puts on women's clothing 

and hangs around in bars

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2
Just now, LucyEth said:

I honestly cannot believe these two are getting married.  They can hardly communicate and have so many differences.

Yeah - do they really think they can talk through their phones for the rest of their lives?

• Love 3