Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Wow these sisters dont even look happy to see each other never mind poor Blake.

That was the most awkward sister reunion ....Ever! WT...?. 😬

Maybe...the lottery visa winner is not happy.  Some sisters are competitive that way.  Just like the Darcey Twins.  Excep these 2 bicker in ESP.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

The eye rolling and frustrated sighs because Mursel doesn't have very much proficiency in English is really annoying. 

Why did Anna think that a Turkish beekeeper who speaks no English would "fit right in" to her life? She's dumb as a rock. 

She really is frustrating - it’s not like he pretended he could speak fluent English.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 11

Are we concerned about building codes or zoning ordinances regarding the she-shed? Or is it more of a concern to do things the way that Tania wants things done? 
Nevermind, I think I just answered my own question.

• LOL 2
  • Love 11

I'm betting country bumpkin and not highly educated in Mursel.

I have a Greek friend who has a masters degree in engineering and does bee keeping on the side.  He lives in a moderately sized city in Greece.  His English isn't the greatest but it's enough to communicate.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

No one gets Mursel a beverage or anything? These people are horrible. Where's Anna? She should be helping him out. 

I guess the hive mind didn't pick up on that.

• LOL 8

Fit in???  The bee woman thought Mursel would fit in with her friends in Nebraska when he speaks barely any English and they don't speak his language either plus he doesn't drink?  Excuse me while I roll on the floor and laugh.

• LOL 5
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Sinjin and Tania could do a Renovation Realities crossover.

They do have personalities for reality tv and pretty cute together.

I wonder if the shed thing....was to grow their storyline.  ???

• Useful 2