Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, PityFree said:

Why does Rebecca want Zied??? He is not even an adult, really. He’s never lived on his own, doesn’t really have a job (apparently) and hasn’t driven very much.

I think perhaps the answer is in the question.

She wants someone she can control.  

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

So if you just badger a man, get drunk, and cry a lot, he'll decide he loves you?  Dang, I have been going about this all wrong.

Also effective: asking if he loves you while holding a gun to his head.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
Just now, Floatingbison said:

This is like watching used car negotiations.   Here comes Fidel, "chipping in" out of left field to raise the ante.

Hahaha, if someone says he's just going to step out and speak with his manager I'm going to die laughing for real.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

Someone familiar with Kenyan customs please enlighten. Is this bride price thing for real? I figured it was ceremonial. It seems bizarre that in this day and age, you actually have to pay the parents to marry their daughter. I mean, if Bikini comes to the US and gets a jobm potentially she may make more money than Benjamin. Why is it her husband's responsibility to pay her parents? 

• Useful 3
  • Love 3