Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Oh, give it a rest, Michael.  Angela can out-victim you no matter what you say to her.

Is she still holding a grudge about his going out on her (or was it his?) birthday?  She is awful, but she does inspire me to slather on the moisturizer.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 5

Hey 90DF friends!

I'm having my place renovated and had to move out this week. The place I'm temporarily staying at has no cable. Can anyone suggest a livestream so I can keep up with my favourite guilty pleasure?

Just now, deedee2 said:

Hey 90DF friends!

I'm having my place renovated and had to move out this week. The place I'm temporarily staying at has no cable. Can anyone suggest a livestream so I can keep up with my favourite guilty pleasure?

TLC app has a live stream

• Love 3
1 minute ago, blubld43 said:

That blue top she has on, in her THs is so fug, I'm sick of seeing it every week.

And in her Talking Heads it looks as if she has had some sort of treatment on her forehead lines.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, deedee2 said:

Hey 90DF friends!

You tube or periscope?

1 minute ago, blubld43 said:

That blue top she has on, in her THs is so fug, I'm sick of seeing it every week.

Laura has a similar one  in pink on the other way.  It is the same style, but it the sleeves are not as bad as Angela's.   I wondered if someone from TLC donated them to add to the snark factor for the large older women.  Maybe not, or Tom's sister would be wearing one. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1