Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Christina said:

Just when i thought I couldn't listen to Cris Collinsworth for another minute, I flipped over to see Tim and Jeniffer kissing and Collinsworth became more tolerable.

Collinsworth and Tim have similar voices.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

It’s like a over blown ballon. I picture it floating away from his body lol

It could float away with his body.  It’s big enough to take his tiny shoulders and the rest of him and just drift away.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Two grown ass adults with kids acting like they just had their first serious date. Tim is going to be beside himself if he ever works up the nerve to touch her boob.

I'm expecting him to either have to walk hunched over or have to hide a stain on the front of his pants.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, iwasish said:

And the sleeves disproportionately long

And the neck holes in the clothing are huge, just because we have a few extra pounds on us doesn't mean we are linebackers, I don't like when my bra straps show because everything looks like a boat neck

• Love 10
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

And the neck holes in the clothing are huge, just because we have a few extra pounds on us doesn't mean we are linebackers, I don't like when my bra straps show because everything looks like a boat neck

Anthropologie has some lovely plus size (ima 16) but very pricey

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I'm a pear shape, so if anything goes around my hips, its swimming on the top. Sigh. 

• Love 1