Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

11 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Not trying to be rude but did something traumatic happen to Avery? She sure packed on the pounds and chose a religion where she covers her body......

I’ve always suspected that. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Horrified said:

You know, I've been thinking about those chocolate panties for weeks because I'm the type to think about chocolate a lot.  I know I'm not breaking any big news here, but those panties are made of crap easter bunny chocolate.  the kind of chocolate even I wouldn't eat.

I am not entertained by the Caesar storyline, so I've focussed on those panties.  And I'm pissed off that they are not even a chocolate worth fantasizing about.

You’re killing me.

• LOL 3
4 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Definitely, he’s a very insecure little man who shops for chics in South America 

And I'm getting curious to see if they all have young daughters. Or maybe I'm watching too much Law & Order SVU.

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, Julyolo said:

Also remains unmarried and tells you how to have a good relationships, and childless as she tells you how to raise your kids. 

When she announced that her dog died to teach her a lesson, I stopped being a fan. 

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, DragonFlyzz said:

Her recent beef about the boat is that Michael told Angela it would be his first time on the particular boat on which they were about to sail.  Ang called a big BS on that because she had photographic evidence that Mikey actually had been on the boat before.  And horror of horrors, there were females present.

There's only one boat in Lagos??

• LOL 3
4 minutes ago, Christina said:

I'm watching football and not this, but clicked over on a commercial and got a bit confused. I don't know if I missed and episode or just slept through Tim and Jeniffer, but is the ex the woman in Tenn who came from Colombia or the more current woman from Honduras? Who the hell are they bitching about. The Colombian lives in Tennessee and hasn't be in his life for a long time; the Honduran was like at the same time as Jeniffer, I think.

What Honduran??

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Oh Mom of Avery - leave her phoneless ass there.  Show up for the wedding go back to Ohio.  She'll crawl back soon enough.  When Mom of Avery said "I am not sure Omar is good enough for Avery" I wanted to say "I don't think Avery is good enough for Omar!!!'

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, Horrified said:

You know, I've been thinking about those chocolate panties for weeks because I'm the type to think about chocolate a lot.  I know I'm not breaking any big news here, but those panties are made of crap easter bunny chocolate.  the kind of chocolate even I wouldn't eat.

I am not entertained by the Caesar storyline, so I've focussed on those panties.  And I'm pissed off that they are not even a chocolate worth fantasizing about.

I know, like those”chocolate flavor” melting candies. But with the blow Caesar has been dealt, I’m sure they’ll be satisfactory. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Sadly as a mother of a teen girl I can relate too well, that's why I feel bad for Avery's mother even though she seems to not be handling this the best

I still think it is horrid that such a young girl is on this show. 

Drat, I forgot that this started at 8 so I have missed the first hour.    Oh, well.....

• Love 3

That snotty look on Avery's face told it all.   Mom of Avery, whether you like it or not, Omar and Avery are over 18 and can live, for the most part, where they want.  "I may not let that happen" - meaning force Avery to stay in the US - you may not have a choice.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

This is like that episode of Facts of Life when Tootie was obsessed with Jermaine Jackson and Mrs. Garrett had to shake the shit out of her to calm down.

OMG, that episode was on tv last week during a Facts of Life marathon.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

This is like that episode of Facts of Life when Tootie was obsessed with Jermaine Jackson and Mrs. Garrett had to shake the shit out of her to calm down.

Maybe Avery will understand things better if she puts on roller skates...

• LOL 2
  • Love 2