Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

When my blood pressure shot up when I was pregnant, I was put in the hospital on a drip to wait for my C section. I wasn't sent home to worry about a stroke.

or take care of a devil-child

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

That's a lot of money for a place out in the middle of the nowhere 

Holy moley, that's more money than I pay for my 1BR apartment on the East Side of Providence. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

You know, Karine, you had plenty of time to ditch Paul. He showed you what he was pretty early on but no you married him and got pregnant and now...Pole is still an unemployed ex con with immigration problems.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

Wouldn’t her blood pressure and the baby’s be the same?  I thought they would be in sync since it’s attached via the umbilical cord.

If she has a scheduled C-section in two weeks and went into labor early, wouldnt they still do a C-section? There must be a medical reason for a section to be scheduled in the first place. So it doesn’t matter if he did buy a ticket in advance to attend the scheduled section. Her going into labor early would mean he misses the birth. They aren’t going to wait all that time for him to book a flight and get from Korea to the USA. She’s such a Debbie Downer. Questioning his commitment?  She just wants the dramatic, movie-like situation of him running thru the airport and demanding the taxi driver get him to the hospital and arriving JUST IN TIME!!

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Went to college there. The East Side was posh in the 70’s.

It still is (most parts) ... no way a landlord is getting more than $1100 per month in the jungle. Crazy talk! Or is it? Could this be the business opportunity we've all been waiting for?

Edited by Mercolleen
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

When my blood pressure shot up when I was pregnant, I was put in the hospital on a drip to wait for my C section. I wasn't sent home to worry about a stroke.

I never had that, but I know 2 women who died from it.  The children survived.  I can't believe she didn't go directly to the hospital.

A cat!! 2 cats in Brazil.   I would rather watch them than Paul.

That second place obviously has someone still living in it.  Backyard is not beautiful.  I wonder if either require a lease which would be a problem if he does get deported.  They are so boring.  

Stupid Laura--if you don't want to be told what to wear,  don't move to the Middle East.  I wonder if he will make her observe the fasting part of Ramadan.  I hear the evening meal is fantastic with lots of food to make up for fasting all day.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

I.watched Unexpected last night after 90DF. Is there a live chat thread because I have a lot of snark to give. 

Me too!  never seen it before and was sad to see the area is kind of dead in this forum!

Laura being so puzzled that suddenly Aladin seems to live in a country with rules and that he might want or need to respect those rules is amusing. 

How strange...there were no signs....this is all out of the blue!

• LOL 8
  • Love 7