Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, endure said:

Yes the Brit is the baby Dad she loos exactly like him only cute but Rachel tells a different story

That is why I asked, I thought the little girl looked like him and he was so accepting.  Even his mother was holding her at their wedding.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Chickabiddy said:

🙄

Andrei is planning to do handy man work  Temping in an office is hardly hard labour. I’m not suggesting she work in a rice paddy and squat down to give birth before she continues work. 🙄

It really amazes me how so many are determined to see Andrei as the evil free loading foreigner, and seemingly giving Libby a bit of a pass. Pregnant women work all the time. Like my MiL advised me “Pregnancy is a condition, not an illness. Don’t treat it like one” If Libby is so worried about money and so frustrated about her controlling dad inserting herself into their marriage, getting some kind of easy Peezy temp office job may actually reduce her stress and make her feel better about her circumstances. If Libby is so worried about money and so frustrated about her controlling dad inserting herself into their marriage, getting some kind of lightb temp office job may actually reduce her stress and make her feel better about her circumstances.

She works for daddy doesn’t she? I doubt too many employers would be impressed with her work ethics. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
13 minutes ago, Chickabiddy said:

Then Libby can go out and get a job. I worked 7 days a week running two galleries while pregnant in post Katrina New Orleans. Yeah, I get stress and pregnancy. And frankly getting another job would be less stressful than asking daddy for money and throwing gas on the fire of hatred that burns between Libby's Family and her husband. 

Sure she could. However, it’s less likely that she gets a non-daddy job until after the baby comes. Showing up to a job interview visibly pregnant is a good way to get a rejection letter. It’s not legal, but pregnant women still have a hard time finding employment.

I'm not determined to see Andrei as a lazy, entitled bum and a creep. I’m working with what he’s giving me. Libby sucks too. But I can’t help but remember Andrei talking like he was a man with a plan, who needed no financial help because he had his own savings and Libby’s family was gonna have to just fuck off. He can feel free to put up or shut up any day now.

Edited by brillia79
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, brillia79 said:

Sure she could. However, it’s less likely that she gets a non-daddy job until after the baby comes. Showing up to a job interview visibly pregnant is a good way to get a rejection letter. It’s not legal, but pregnant women still have a hard time finding employment.

I’m thinking a temp job. Certainly nothing permanent. But she could file, put address labels on envelopes or answer the phone for a couple of days a week. Surely, if Nicole can find temp work, Libby can. Her dad and coven of witches sisters can all fake references for her. 

• LOL 1
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I watched GOT and flipped back and this is still on. LOL

Jon wonders why it all went wrong marrying a teenager from another country. 🙄

And a spiteful teen at that. She wants half of everything from their 2 second marriage even though she did her damnedest to interfere with his work and wanted him to quit his job?

Jon should leave the teens alone next time he goes in vacay. And not complete the green card paperwork unless he wants to pay for Fernanda’s living expenses for 10 years.

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, endure said:

We never see that couple  -  she was from South America, and he was the one with the hip waders and condoms?

I believe Paul and Karine are going to be on the season where the American goes to live overseas.  Unless I am mistaken, Steven/Olga and Angela/Michael are going to be on that season as well.   

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I mean he did buy her a set of new boobies. 

3 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

I believe Paul and Karine are going to be on the season where the American goes to live overseas.  Unless I am mistaken, Steven/Olga and Angela/Michael are going to be on that season as well.   

Angela is leaving the US and moving to the country of Africa?   Nooo waaaaay!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

AND got Fercasha some braces, too!  He must actually be an idiot IRL because there's BOUND to be some nice NC girl who would actually LIKE being in Lumberton and MIGHT be over 18!  Just sayin'.  He really needs to cut the whole cord. Once and for all.

• Love 3

Holy slut wear, does Pao own ANY article of clothing that does not expose her boobs and ass? I understand wanting to dress sexy at times (in the right place)....but everything she wears is revealing, low cut, and short. It's like she will suffocate if she ever covers up her parts.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

Really, wasn't expecting that, I thought we would be getting a whole new set of idiots.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Fernanda’s opportunities is hustling on IG. 

You can ‘model’ on IG...from anywhere!  Even Lumberton.

Drop her. Divorce her.  Let her go.

They were married less than 6 months.  There is Nothing to get!

You just don’t half his income and 50% is for you....in cash!

Doesn’t work that way. 

He should not have to pay her nothing since he spent all the money bringing her here and paying THEIR  bills.

Fernanda is a joke!  LESS than 6 months....girl! 🤣

Grounds for fraud and annulment is more like it!

Deportation! ✈️ 🇲🇽

• Love 8

At most Fernanda would get part of what Jon earned from the marriage to the date she left him. And if he pulls her green card app, she’s gone. Just from what she said on the show I doubt any divorce lawyer could get her much more than the price of a one way ticket to Mexico. He’s better off going for an annulment. 

Did she ever even mention a modeling career in “Chik ah go” ? Or know where it is, until they went to visit his mom?

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

Why was he putting her stuff in the closet?  Would you not pack it all up and send it to MX to her mommy?

She wants it? Send him postage and he’ll mail it. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Yep, we got the Coltee dinner, followed by whatsherface saying she wanted to look like a "Hollywood movie star"... Followed by her visit to a Botox chick who charged $475 for a lip filler job, which whosit got after saying to Coltee" You don't pay for this, no more BJ's for you!"

So, Coltee got her some lip filler stuff.  She wants to go back after he gets his next paycheck.  DOAH!

If I had to touch Colt....yuck.

Larissa is playing the long game...one where she gets away from Colt and Debbie.  Cant hate that.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

🤣🤣  God that was funny!

1 hour ago, Adultosaurus said:

I disagree about Pao and Roos - he didn't school his fam on the fact that he wanted a hot hot chick, and they are expecting midwest from her. They are judging her instead of him.

DING! DING! DING!  WE HAVE A WINNER!  Jeeze could his parents be any more vanilla?  That old clip of her coming to breakfast in pjs was fine.  Not everyone wears a mumu to bed and then adds a long ass robe for the breakfast table.

2 hours ago, iwasish said:

Did she ever even mention a modeling career in “Chik ah go” ? Or know where it is, until they went to visit his mom?

Gotta say.....I kind of think his mom is behind the whole thing.  She is that mean.

2 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

He should not have to pay her nothing since he spent all the money bringing her here and paying THEIR  bills.

Chantel?  Is that you?  Well look who just woke up!

2 hours ago, endure said:

Really, wasn't expecting that, I thought we would be getting a whole new set of idiots.

🎻Make new friends and keep the old, one is silver and the other is gold 🎻

• Love 5

Was Ashley really going to confront a young person?  Get a clue Ashley.  He is 20 and you are 32 with children........................... she was trying to look coy but it only showed her wrinkles.

Larissa was pretty gross this episode.

• Love 1

So, when Larissa was on Go Fund Me begging for money to pay for her lawyer......!

Yah see what she spent the money on? $500 on lip injections!

$500 of your hard earned money......to 💋 Colt’s 🍆

Because, Colt has hungry sexual drive! 

Hahahahahahaha!

Ashley, too.  She was also begging on GFM.

Did y’all see her at the hair salon getting a bleach job and clip-on hair extensions!

So, she could look hot on her DATES........even though she is married to Jay!

• Love 3
5 hours ago, jumper sage said:

DING! DING! DING!  WE HAVE A WINNER!  Jeeze could his parents be any more vanilla?  That old clip of her coming to breakfast in pjs was fine.  Not everyone wears a mumu to bed and then adds a long ass robe for the breakfast table.

Plus, it was not Russ’s mom’s place to tell Pao to cover up. You’s think She came downstairs in crotchless fetishwear instead of a camisole and some shorts. She acts like there are no breasts ever shown in the Midwest. Lies!

• Love 2
10 hours ago, endure said:

Yes the Brit is the baby Dad she looks exactly like him only cute but Rachel tells a different story

The Brit is NOT the father of Rachel's baby. She got knocked up by some fly by night hookup, he's not in the picture. This was while she was already talking with Jon online. He "heroically" stepped up and is acting as daddy to baby Lucy. But Lucy is not his child biologically.

10 hours ago, iwasish said:

Isn’t he a bit young to retire?

Maybe he was just busting Tarik ?

That had me baffled. What does he do that he can retire to the Philippines at age 40?

And seriously--"its peaceful here"?? Don't they have a tyrannical dictator?

10 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

Dean probably just wanted to be on the show so found a foreigner

"You owe me respect fool"... 😂I pity the fool

There's nothing I enjoy more than enjoying my coffee at an adorable quirky coffee shop while some fool is face timing with his brother and screaming about respect.

You can tell that the "customers" in that place were plants, though. No one even glanced up as Tariq was hollering about RESPECT.

• Love 5

TLC has the knack of bringing the most unlikeable group of people together and then bases a show on them retelling their same boring stories over and over, week after week, after week. This is such a lack luster bunch that I long for the days of Daniel, Mohammed, and Anfissa's red make-up bag.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, brillia79 said:

Plus, it was not Russ’s mom’s place to tell Pao to cover up. You’s think She came downstairs in crotchless fetishwear instead of a camisole and some shorts. She acts like there are no breasts ever shown in the Midwest. Lies!

I’m sorry but visiting your new in laws in their home for probably the first time.... her outfit was inappropriate. She knew damn well it was too. I’m betting Russ told her that he was going down to get breakfast and for her to get dressed and come down also. 

She’s offended because Russ’s mother told her that they expect her to represent the family in a good way. WTF. Of course if you marry someone you should want to represent their family in a good light. Pao does not want to live in Oklahoma.... therefore she will NEVER be “comfortable” with his family, no matter what accommodations they make. And Russ’s mom SHOULD have ripped her for being late to the shower, that it was disrespectful to her and the guests. Pao KNEW it was wrong because she said something to her friend as they entered the salon about being late for the shower and then just gave her a smirk. People from the Midwest can be conservative, but Pao goes out of her way to not fit in. How hard is it to cover your tits and ass cheeks? Maybe Russ should walk around in front of her mom with his morning wood showing. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
(edited)
27 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I’m sorry but visiting your new in laws in their home for probably the first time.... her outfit was inappropriate. She knew damn well it was too. I’m betting Russ told her that he was going down to get breakfast and for her to get dressed and come down also. 

She’s offended because Russ’s mother told her that they expect her to represent the family in a good way. WTF. Of course if you marry someone you should want to represent their family in a good light. Pao does not want to live in Oklahoma.... therefore she will NEVER be “comfortable” with his family, no matter what accommodations they make. And Russ’s mom SHOULD have ripped her for being late to the shower, that it was disrespectful to her and the guests. Pao KNEW it was wrong because she said something to her friend as they entered the salon about being late for the shower and then just gave her a smirk. People from the Midwest can be conservative, but Pao goes out of her way to not fit in. How hard is it to cover your tits and ass cheeks? Maybe Russ should walk around in front of her mom with his morning wood showing. 

Well, I think it’s rude to make a guest feel uncomfortable in your home... all for the crime of wearing shorts and a tank top in the morning. Sorry, not sorry. She wasn’t being insulting (then). She wasn’t naked - not even close. And so when Pao insisted they stay in a hotel this time, she’s the bad guy? I wouldn’t sleep in their home again either.

We’ve got a watered down version of Mom n’ Dad Chantel here. Pao could’ve been wearing an old lady house dress and Russ’s parents would still take offense to her presence because they want their son with someone else. Someone “midwestern.” Maybe they’re right. It’s more honest to just marry who mommy and daddy want you to marry that to pressure someone to change to  meet your parents’ approval.

Edited by brillia79
5 minutes ago, brillia79 said:

Well, I think it’s rude to make a guest feel uncomfortable in your home... all for the crime of wearing shorts and a tank top in the morning. Sorry, not sorry. She wasn’t being insulting (then). She wasn’t naked - not even close. And so when Pao insisted they stay in a hotel this time, she’s the bad guy? I wouldn’t sleep in their home again either.

We’ve got a watered down version of Mom n’ Dad Chantel here. Pao could’ve been wearing an old lady house dress and Russ’s parents would still take offense to her presence because they want their son with someone else. Someone “midwestern.” Maybe they’re right. It’s more honest to just marry who mommy and daddy want you to marry that to pressure someone to change to  meet your parents’ approval.

And Pao is equally wrong for trying to change who and what Russ is. He’s a midwestern, simple,  guy, with deeply ingrained family values. He wants to stay close to his roots. There’s no crime in that. I don’t think he hid that from her, more likely that she hid her modeling desires from him. 

Lust and love aren’t always enough in a marriage. You need common goals, ideals and values. Neither Pao or Russ is happy and there isn’t a compromise that it seems would satisfy both of them. Time to pull the plug on this mess. Sadly they are bringing a baby into this sad tale.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, iwasish said:

And Pao is equally wrong for trying to change who and what Russ is. He’s a midwestern, simple,  guy, with deeply ingrained family values. He wants to stay close to his roots. There’s no crime in that. I don’t think he hid that from her, more likely that she hid her modeling desires from him. 

Lust and love aren’t always enough in a marriage. You need common goals, ideals and values. Neither Pao or Russ is happy and there isn’t a compromise that it seems would satisfy both of them. Time to pull the plug on this mess. Sadly they are bringing a baby into this sad tale.

See, I have no doubt that Pao was a skimpy dressing party girl when they met in Colombia. I do doubt how much Russ’s simple midwestern persona was on display there. He liked that party girl, brought her home, and expected her to become a simple midwestern (I’m gonna puke if I have to type this phrase one more time) wife. He could’ve found such a woman in Oklahoma in the first place. Just like I said last week that Pao could’ve stayed in Colombia if she thrives only when immersed in South American culture.

They are poorly matched. 

• Love 2
15 hours ago, Adeejay said:

Andrei is lazy.  No ands if or buts about it.  Who goes on a job interview and inquire about turning down potential jobs?  For a man with a pregnant wife, he sure is being picky. 

For all we know, Andrei may have been thinking, "what if my pregnant wife is sick?" or "what if she goes into labor?"  But he didn't SAY it, so the assumption is that he will only work when the mood strikes him.  And that doesn't get you hired.

5 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

The Brit is NOT the father of Rachel's baby. She got knocked up by some fly by night hookup, he's not in the picture. This was while she was already talking with Jon online. He "heroically" stepped up and is acting as daddy to baby Lucy. But Lucy is not his child biologically.

Believe what you want but this couple met a lot sooner than they claim on this show.  They apparently were actually married before this show even began.  I didn't know all of this but did find right from the start that Lucy looked just like John so did some checking online.

https://soapdirt.com/90-day-fiance-rachel-bear-fraud-jon-walters-is-lucys-bio-dad-on-before-the-90-days/

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

That may be so, but the story the show is telling is that Rachel was already pregnant when she and Jon met. I don't doubt for an instant that what you say could be true, fwiw. Just saying what the show's story is.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, brillia79 said:

See, I have no doubt that Pao was a skimpy dressing party girl when they met in Colombia. I do doubt how much Russ’s simple midwestern persona was on display there. He liked that party girl, brought her home, and expected her to become a simple midwestern (I’m gonna puke if I have to type this phrase one more time) wife. He could’ve found such a woman in Oklahoma in the first place. Just like I said last week that Pao could’ve stayed in Colombia if she thrives only when immersed in South American culture.

They are poorly matched. 

Yeah, but she can't be the next Salma hayak/Penelope Cruz/ Sophia Vergara from Colombia!  

• Love 1
5 hours ago, brillia79 said:

I do not get the vibe that Russ’ parents are even close to Chantel parents in that regard. 

I know when I visit someone, I do my best to respect their values and norms.   If my in-laws were conservative, I wouldn’t come down to breakfast dressed like a pin up girl.   I’d respect their feelings and values, and come down dressed appropriately.  Sorry, Pao was out of line, just looking for any reason to cause a rift between Russ and his family.  

• Love 8
20 hours ago, sagittarius sue said:

I'd never have injections myself, but if I did, I wouldn't want something from that freaky woman!

She just came on screen and I made a sound of horror.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
47 minutes ago, Owww ma legs said:

Living in the Midwest ( Home of Danyell) I don’t consider Oklahoma to be a midwestern state. So then the question is what is is Oklahoma? Western or Southern? Or am I wrong ?

I would definitely say Southern but being from Canada I too could be wrong.

Edited by endure
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Mercolleen said:

She just came on screen and I made a sound of horror.

This made me laugh. I, too, emitted some sort of strangled, squawking sound. 

1 hour ago, Mercolleen said:

Chantel; I don't want to be here too long without you.

Pedro: You'll be with the cat.

Classic.

At least he didn't say "now you can hang out with your family every day without fear. You and River can go have mani pedis and go to brunch". That's what I would have said. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Why does Libby pronounce his name like that when everyone else on the show pronounces it normally? She has to say his name like 3 times in every sentence and it's annoying.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2