Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

(edited)
29 minutes ago, Chickabiddy said:

OMG after three hours, this marathon shit show is finally over. I feel like I need to go listen to NPR or tackle Finnegan’s Wake to get back some IQ points and recover some sense of culture. 

See y’all next time. 😘

That's why I was happy to switch over to PBS after two hours.

Edited by sagittarius sue
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, lizajane said:

In the words of Dan Aykroyd,  Chantal, you ignorant slut. She must have only seen an edited version of the infamous dinner, or she talked through all the parts where her family were at fault. That was a display of the most disrespectful, rude behaviour yet. Not surprising considering who raised her. Poor Pedro.  I can see why Pedro would want to get out of Dodge,  but his family are assholes too.

EVERYONE GO BACK TO YOUR OWN ASSHOLE FAMILY!  LET'S END THIS SHIT.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
(edited)
13 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

That's what happens when you live off your parents, unfortunately you are going to get their opinions on your life. If you don't like it then support yourself.

Reminds me of a line in a play I heard: "What you get free costs too much".

13 hours ago, jacksgirl said:

Russ's fam must live in Owasso, which is a Tulsa surburb and a few hours from OKC. I live about 30 min from there. Very surbuban area, good schools, very middle class. There is a growing Hispanic community here,  I am a teacher and have multiple kids from Latin America in class each year. Seems to be an influx coming  from Venezuela in the last few years. Pao could find Latin American friends her age fairly easily if she tried. 

Yes, exactly! Last week I said I thought that there must be a decent sized Latinx community around Tulsa these days, indeed,  in most major US cities; so Pao is full of shit. But of course they are probably settled folks with families, not the plastic titted, tequila swilling floozies she hangs out with in Miami.

12 hours ago, jacksgirl said:

I am sure I'll check out sMothered plus the 90 Days the other way. Love my trash tv.

I'll skip sMothered but I'm totally down for 90 Day the Other Way! When does it start?

12 hours ago, Owww ma legs said:

Azan is such a scam artiste

Azan's scamming game has improved exponentially. Wonder how many other dumb dumbs he has on the hook?

12 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I hate Poppa Lizzy... "knocked up my daughter" ...really? It takes two to tango and Lizzy can work too. 

Poppa Lizzy, keepin' it klassy. What a dink he is. And yes, why can't Lizzy work?

12 hours ago, endure said:

I guess Pao expected everyone wanted to spend 5 or more hrs at her baby shower?

Pao at the baby shower was just a master class in Rude, Inappropriate, Ignorant, and Tone Deaf. That outfit! My eyes rolled so much I think I saw my own brain. And then I got a load of the hooker boots. WTF? In what alternate universe did she put on a too short, too tight dress, with a plunging neckline that barely contained her massive preggo boobs, with slits up to HERE, set if off with thigh hooker boots and think "This is a lovely, appropriate ensemble for a casual Saturday afternoon family gathering"??

And seriously, no baby shower should last more than two hours. Open gifts, eat cupcakes, thank everyone, out. So, she's mad because no one stuck around, (even though she doesn't like Russ's family and friends) and she's mad because Russ left (since she was late), she's mad that she had to sit and be the center of attention while she opened the gifts that people were kind enough to buy for her, and disrupt their plans so they could give them to her?

11 hours ago, Chickabiddy said:

At least Pedro had the courtesy to apologize to the lawyer for the scene they were making in her office.

Pedro, Larissa and Andrei totally need their own spinoff. Call the show “Immigrant House” 

“What about the prenup?” You dumb bitch. A prenup has nothing to do with Federal law.

And the American is on the hook for 10 years even after a divorce because there used to be so much fraud in the system that the government had to crack down to do something about it. 

Why the hell is Chantel acting like this is the first time she is hearing about it? Didn’t the dumb ho read what she was signing? 

Chantel's parents forced her to do a pre nup. But she will blame Pedro for it.

That scene in the lawyer's office was cringetastic. And that other couple at dinner!

I'm so sad I missed the live chat! My laptop is acting very temperamental and doesn't want to work now. Hopefully it will soon be fixed and I can join you all again quickly!

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 4
20 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Reminds me of a line in a play I heard: "What you get free costs too much".

Yes, exactly! Last week I said I thought that there must be a decent sized Latinx community around Tulsa these days, indeed,  in most major US cities; so Pao is full of shit. But of course they are probably settled folks with families, not the plastic titted, tequila swilling floozies she hangs out with in Miami.

I'll skip sMothered but I'm totally down for 90 Day the Other Way! When does it start?

Azan's scamming game has improved exponentially. Wonder how many other dumb dumbs he has on the hook?

Poppa Lizzy, keepin' it klassy. What a dink he is. And yes, why can't Lizzy work?

Pao at the baby shower was just a master class in Rude, Inappropriate, Ignorant, and Tone Deaf. That outfit! My eyes rolled so much I think I saw my own brain. And then I got a load of the hooker boots. WTF? In what alternate universe did she put on a too short, too tight dress, with a plunging neckline that barely contained her massive preggo boobs, with slits up to HERE, set if off with thigh hooker boots and think "This is a lovely, appropriate ensemble for a casual Saturday afternoon family gathering"??

And seriously, no baby shower should last more than two hours. Open gifts, eat cupcakes, thank everyone, out. So, she's mad because no one stuck around, (even though she doesn't like Russ's family and friends) and she's mad because Russ left (since she was late), she's mad that she had to sit and be the center of attention while she opened the gifts that people were kind enough to buy for her, and disrupt their plans so they could give them to her?

Chantel's parents forced her to do a pre nup. But she will blame Pedro for it.

That scene in the lawyer's office was cringetastic. And that other couple at dinner!

I'm so sad I missed the live chat! My laptop is acting very temperamental and doesn't want to work now. Hopefully it will soon be fixed and I can join you all again quickly!

We missed your snark last night

• Love 3

Pedro, Larissa and Andrei totally need their own spinoff. Call the show “Immigrant House” 

like Pillow talk, that would be better than the regular show!!

• Love 5
16 hours ago, endure said:

He is kind of slow, pasty and pale but I do think he's harmless and sweet, at least so far 

If God forbid, I had to choose between Larry, David, Paul, Tarik, Eric and Colt, I would pick Larry in a heart beat.  He might not be the wittiest and the most handsome, but he seems like a kind and decent guy; not to mention, harmless.  I really believe he is doing the best he can to make Jenny comfortable.  The others just seem to want a "hot" woman to wear on their arm and warm their bed.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

So, she's mad because no one stuck around, (even though she doesn't like Russ's family and friends) and she's mad because Russ left (since she was late), she's mad that she had to sit and be the center of attention while she opened the gifts that people were kind enough to buy for her, and disrupt their plans so they could give them to her?

No matter what happened that day, Pao was going to be mad. She made up her mind that she was going to have a bad time and then set about to make it happen. Not just for herself, but for everyone in her vicinity. Her selfishness knows no bounds.

• Love 11

Libby sitting there giving her dad an attitude?  She knows how her father is, she should have mowed the fucking lawn herself. 

My brother made the mistake of borrowing from his father in law when money was short. My mom warned him about it but his wife pushed him. Well, he learned the hard way. Had to listen to  constant advice on budgeting and how to prioritize purchases. And hear remarks like, “instead of buying XYZ you could have paid down that credit card or paid me some of what you owe”. It made things very uncomfortable, and my brother was a hard working guy. He was never good with money and his wife, since she never had to worry about it cause daddy paid her bills, spent freely. Eventually they got a handle on things but it was rough going.

Libby doesn’t want to give up the hand outs from daddy to live within her and Andrei’s means. 

• Love 5
22 hours ago, endure said:

I think Loren and Alex? are my favourite couple, they do seem the most sincere and real.

I love Alexei. I want one of my own.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
(edited)

Libby going over to get sister’s house to bitch about her husband and Andrei just  show what a drama addicted shit stirring heifer she is. Hate her. She is is just the beach side version of Chantel. I hope Andrei and Pedro run away together. Libby, you CAN get another job instead of running back to daddy. 🙄

Edited by Chickabiddy
  • Love 11