Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I don’t think he can just terminate his rights to avoid child support. Not unless his ex agrees. 

Court won't allow even if the mother agrees.  They might if there was a step father or something ready and willing to adopt.  But...yeah....you can't just legally walk away from your parental obligations.

• Love 7

Fern has more sense than her husband to be.  I was involved for some years with a guy who was alienated from his brother and sister.  I convinced him to reach out and make amends.  He did.  14 years later, he now is very close to them and I ended up with a very good friend in his sister, even though we have broken up and I have married someone else.  

Fern is right.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, ezzy4 said:

Ya know Eric is still horrible.  He treats his roommate daughter like sh*t.  I doubt he's some wonderful Dad to her sister.  I seriously suspect he way overstated his fanancial situation before Leida moved Stateside.

Leida is obviously horrible too.  But...but...she was likely upfront that she was more interested in the USA than Eric (I mean that can't be a surprise. right?)

I wonder if Eric lead Leida to believe he could shirk his child support responsibilities and THEN found out it was harder than he thought.  He was wayyyy too quick to point out the only way to get out of child support is to terminate your parental rights.  I bet an attorney told him that when he attempted to stop paying.

They are both LOSERS!

That wouldn't surprise me a bit. Eric seemed way to fixated on the child support from the beginning. He even brought it up in front of his minor child!

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She makes me laugh too. I can't help but feel that she's playing up for the camera. 

Yeah. I doubt she was serious about the $100,000 wedding dress. She likes to be 'out there.' At least from this distance, it's OK. And I am getting sick of Coltee & mom nay-saying everything she wants. 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Brooklynista said:

Bootleg Barbie can elope if she wants to but she better be ready to repay the girls for those bridesmaids dresses.

Installing cameras... has she even mentioned  concern for her kids? They’re going to be having a black step father, isn’t she worried about them getting into situations in school or the neighborhood? 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, gonecrackers said:

Vegas was always the plan; these friends stopped buying dresses for her 'weddings' long ago.

And if they drive to Vegas, think of all the times they could pull over for the sexy.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, gonecrackers said:

these friends stopped buying dresses for her 'weddings' long ago.

The friend who said she was sorry she would miss wearing the dress and celebrating, etc...you know she was relieved she dodged that bullet so it would be funny if Ashley said she could still be a bridesmaid in Vegas and see her friend try to back out of that.

• Love 4

Where is this Ashley chick - Pennsylvania?  How are they having these racial problems? I married a white guy in 1976. The only problems we had was with my lawyer step-father who didn't like that my husband wasn't a doctor or a lawyer. My parents knew a number of mixed race couples (in DC) back in the '70's. I'm not saying everyone was alright with it personally, but no one would have said anything to their face about it. Who is writing hundreds of comments about them being a mixed race couple?

• Love 7

Asuelu is auditioning for the role of "father to my baby" as it applies to princess kalani in america.  Eye roll.   I hate that there is no one to call her out that her logic and standards and haughtiness are rude and condescending as shit.

• Love 10

I hate seeing Kalani torment Asuelu! Looks like she actually makes him break down and cry tonight.

She's truly a hateful bitch.

Asuelu is torn. I'm sure he hates it there with her. (Who wouldn't?) But he obviously loves Oliver and doesn't want to leave him.

Kalani is holding all the cards. For now.

Hang in there, Asuelu. Things will change. You'll get your green card. You'll move on and meet a woman who is nice. You'll get joint custody of Oliver. If Kalani makes a big enough ass of herself, you might even get full custody!

I could easily envision Kalani being found guilty of Alienation of Affection. Kalani may be perfectly happy with joint custody, but, she can't share.

Oh, here we go. She's truly a hateful, hateful bitch.

• Love 13