Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, CoachWristletJen said:

A judge in American Samoa passes an American bar. Kalani could file for joint custody and make her ass go down there. He's not yet an American citizen, but he has more rights than he thinks.

He should file to get joint custody or sole custody. The kid's going to turn out mean and nasty if he stays with Kalani and her family.

Not sure if he's from Samoa or from American Samoa.  

I've never watched a show with so MANY unlikeable people. 

I only like Olga and the babies...everyone else deserves to be banished for a lifetime to Nicole's one room apartment with Family Chantal and Jesse and Darcey cooking meat.

• Love 17
1 hour ago, Armchair Critic said:

If only Eric's family is going to the wedding then why spend all that money? If she just wants to impress her family then photoshop the pictures to make it look "fancy" if you are that shallow.

Maybe she thinks that if they invite Eric's kids they can deduct their share of food and flowers from child support?

• Love 5
42 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

This is reserved for the bottom of the barrel couples when they don't have any storyline.  Subjecting him to those comments is really cruel. 

No, I’m remembering the guy from Jamaica and the woman he married... they have a child now. There was none of this type of online hatred read out loud on the show. I don’t trust her.

45 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Ashley and Jay putting themselves out there on social media and tv..expect comments.  If Ashley did not want to hear others to weigh in then she should not have put it out there.

Remember, those comments came before they were aired on the show. I would love to know what she posted that got everyone going.

Or..... it’s made up. For drama.  Because there’s no way anyone could be commenting about what we are seeing, when it was filmed months ago.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Major Bigtime said:

No, I’m remembering the guy from Jamaica and the woman he married... they have a child now. There was none of this type of online hatred read out loud on the show. I don’t trust her.

Remember, those comments came before they were aired on the show. I would love to know what she posted that got everyone going.

Or..... it’s made up. For drama.  Because there’s no way anyone could be commenting about what we are seeing, when it was filmed months ago.

Since the previews show her canceling the wedding, I am really suspicious of who posted those things and if they really were posted.  

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, sconstant said:

Maybe she thinks that if they invite Eric's kids they can deduct their share of food and flowers from child support?

She can photoshop them into pics with the flowers from her first wedding. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Steven -  ME ME ME ME MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ME ME ME ME ME MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

"Not baby first! Me first!"

Edited by renatae

I seriously want to know at one point do the producers need to step in and interfere on behalf of Olga. She is literally being emotionally abused at this point. This will only escalate. I don't know if I can continue to watch them. But, I feel like I'm turning a blind eye on abuse by not. WTH?

Edited by pinky33
  • Love 15
15 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Since the previews show her canceling the wedding, I am really suspicious of who posted those things and if they really were posted.  

Supposedly all this stuff hit the website the same day she goes to show Jay the venue?

If she kept the whole plan confidential as Jay said did, who knew where and when?  This show was being filmed, not aired yet, so who even knew who these two are. There’s something not right about it. 

She read one post that mentioned something about a second something and Ms. Naive to Racism right away knows  it’s a reference to the second amendment?  Hmmmm.

20 minutes ago, Major Bigtime said:

Didn’t see your post before I posted my comment. I agree totally.

6 minutes ago, pinky33 said:

I seriously want to know at one point do the producers need to step in and interfere on behalf of Olga. She is literally being emotionally abused at this point. This will only escalate. I don't know if I can continue to watch them. But, I feel like I'm turning a blind eye on abuse by not. WTH?

I’m thinking of sending a message to TLC. This guy is terrorizing her. They aren’t even trying to talk reason to him in the talking heads. 

If he’s at the tell all I hope someone reads him the riot act

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Regarding Olga and Steven, I feel the same way, like we're all complicit in a crime.   

Exactly. We are all complicit in some way by watching and positively influencing the ratings for this trainwreck season.

• Love 3

NO Princess Toast this week? I’m going through withdrawal! 

I can’t figure this out. Ashley and Jay in PA were filmed probably months before the episodes aired on TV, so who would have known about their marriage plans and posted negative things on the website? It’s not like Ashley is a celebrity that people follow. 

I’ve been waiting all season for Larissa’s scene next week, “Who is against the Queen will die!” Can’t wait! 

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, magemaud said:

This week’s “head shot” 

1B893A12-7BD7-4295-A245-C9E189316449.jpeg

At least we’re not subjected to Eric’s hair swamp in this shot 😂

🤢🤑 oh wait ...zooming in.....🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

eric looks like he stinks 😷 

Edited by DNR
More words
  • Love 5
28 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Go land crabs! Sorry, couldn’t help myself.

Best show on TV!

The newest episode hasn't aired in my timezone yet but I want to chime in re: wedding websites. Most every couple I've known in the last 10 years has had one. It shows the registry address, the venue information, where to stay, what to see nearby, and cute personal items like how the couple met, etc. There are comment sections--one friend (my current maid of honor) who wrote in her "how we met" story that I had dragged her out to an event when she wasn't feeling well and that was how she met her husband--and I remember distinctly leaving a comment on the page about how that had slipped my mind, but that I was happy to be part of their origin story. My own wedding website has similar comment sections, but I'm not sure if it's public or closed to guests. I'll have to check. In addition, we have specific information about our wedding that will answer questions some guests may have, so it's nice to have all that information in one place. Other friends, who have gotten married in other states, have put information about the venue and bookings, etc., on their wedding sites, and it's extremely helpful info to have at your fingertips when you're traveling. If you don't know the area, it's invaluable to have that site available.

Is all that stuff public? I think so. I specifically remember googling some friends' names when I couldn't remember their exact URL and their wedding site popped up. I could foresee Jay and Ashley creating a wedding site and neglecting to make it private. And some people can be really awful to people who marry outside of their race. I am sure the awful messages they read (again, haven't seen the episode yet) are producer driven, but it's not outside the realm of possibility that they could be real.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

NO Princess Toast this week? I’m going through withdrawal! 

I can’t figure this out. Ashley and Jay in PA were filmed probably months before the episodes aired on TV, so who would have known about their marriage plans and posted negative things on the website? It’s not like Ashley is a celebrity that people follow. 

I’ve been waiting all season for Larissa’s scene next week, “Who is against the Queen will die!” Can’t wait! 

Hopefully it won't follow a disturbing scene like "you liar, get out of my life" was...

• Love 1

Regarding MattressGate, I thought Eric was saying they put the mattress on the floor for Alless and put a mattress pad on the box spring for them. 

In past seasons, we’ve been subjected to many wedding gown shopping scenes and visiting prospective venues. Last season we saw Chantal and Pedro furniture shopping and now that seems to have become a new theme. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Did I hear Coltee say Debbie was 66? That's 2 years older than me. Wow. Maybe that's why people always offer me a seat on the bus these days. I wonder if I look that rough?

Yeah I’m gonna say ‘no you do

not’  

• Love 5
1 hour ago, sainte-chapelle said:

You know what classy to me is? Leida saying "we are having a small courthouse wedding, money is tight until I can work and Eric and I need to put that money towards all the children and building our new life together. "

What alternate-universe fanfiction is this?

2 hours ago, lucy711 said:

You are going to have to accept child support, Leida.  It's the LAW.  If Eric was living in Indonesia, he'd have to accept Indonesian laws.

Hey, Leida, this is your friendly reminder that “Child support” exists under Indonesian law too. Stop playing dumb and pretending you don’t know what that is.

2 hours ago, Floatingbison said:

Leida just won't let go of the child support issue.   

Scheming gold-digger playing coy, I swear.

2 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

In America you have to pay child support Leida. Deal. With. It. If she says she comes from a wealthy family one more time I’m throwing something at my TV. And I’ll go to Costco to buy a new one. 

Real wealthy people don’t talk endlessly about how “wealthy” they are, Leida, FFS.

Classy people know how to adjust to their surroundings to make others comfortable around you.

If you’re so “wealthy” and educated, where are your manners, a-hole?

Edited by CSS.MD
“You’re”, not “your”.
  • Love 14
3 minutes ago, CSS.MD said:

What alternate-universe fanfiction is this?

Hey, Leida, this is your friendly reminder that “Child support” exists under Indonesian law too. Stop playing dumb and pretending you don’t know what that is.

Scheming gold-digger playing coy, I swear.

As if all she has to say is “ I don’t like it”

and poof! No more child support. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

"Pick and choose bills sometimes"? LOL

He's not even making ends meet as it is. How's he gonna afford her?

If, as he claims, he told her this before she came over, it's all on her. Unless, of course, she didn't undertand the expression. If someone had said something like that to me, I would have been out of there in a heartbeat.

Elsewhere, who does she think she is to expect he support HER child, but not his own?

• Love 4
2 hours ago, greekmom said:

Hey. I got most of my furniture from IKEA, kiijii and hand me downs. The only thing i actually splurged on was a new bed for myself and my kids. And sleep country gave me a decent deal. 

We furnished our first apartment from Goodwill and hand-me-downs. And we had a real double bed with a real mattress. Needed books to support the broken frame leg, though, lol. Managed to pay our bills without picking and choosing, and we were kids not even out of college, much less "40" years old.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Jon would not want Frenanda’s boobs to be covered up. Where’s Pnina Whatever her name is when you need her? Her slutty designs would be perfect.

For Jonathan, definitely! But, surprise, surprise! Fernanda actually seems to have good taste in wedding gowns, if not in her everyday attire! So refreshing these days not to have the bride's boobs hanging out as though she's street walking instead of getting ready to walk the aisle toward matrimony.

Edited by renatae
  • Love 8
6 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Why don't they just put the baby in the carriage and walk around the block? what is the problem? 

I was wondering the same thing. Especially since the neighborhood looks lovely.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

I think Kalani is the worst because she has put Asuelu in a situation that he will have difficulty extricating himself unless he's willing to let go of his son. She's basically ruined his life. 

Good point. Leida is horrible, but Eric deserves her.

• Love 4
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Can anyone tell me what Kalani saw in Asuelu to begin with? Was she just on the prowl for anyone with a Y chromosome?

Man, I don't know. He sounds like a child. He acts like a child. I don't think he's a terrible person, and I recognize the cultural differences, but it just seems like they are in parallel universes sometimes. Even cruising around on a vacation looking for fun, I'd need to be able to talk to the guy.

Please, Leida, go home. Let me pack your bags proper for you.

• Love 11