Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

I wish I could French braid my own hair...

I did a fishtail braid today because my god daughter requested it for her bday. The one thing I miss about being a little girl is having someone else braid my hair!

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, tincansailor981 said:

Nick has had that condom a very, very, long time

My thoughts exactly. I swear I didn’t know it was a condom. When he said it was from his “stash,” I thought it was weed. Or a peppermint patty that he’d had in his wallet for a really long time. 

• Love 17
2 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Why don't they just move to Samwa?   His family will help raise the baby.  There is a lot less pressure for all of the "stuff" that she feels she needs but really can't afford.  They can pop out 4 babies and chill out in paradise.

She would have to pull the stick out of her @ss first and I don't see that happening

• Love 10

I'm just amazed at K-beast barebacking it with the random pool guy on vacation. She's too damn old for that. At least Olga is a young, dumb teenager. Seriously, how many kids does Asuelu really have and has he ever been tested for STDs?

• Love 19
2 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Kalani is looking at this wrong.  She has no job and is basically a grifter.  Or the family leach.

Why don't they just move to Samwa?   His family will help raise the baby.  There is a lot less pressure for all of the "stuff" that she feels she needs but really can't afford.  They can pop out 4 babies and chill out in paradise.

She seems close with her family. As much as a leech she also seems, I wouldn’t leave my family to raise a baby in a totally different country. As dysfunctional as her family is, they love her and Oliver. I don’t blame her for not going 

• Love 4

Kalani acts like she is so entitled to the life that her parents worked for but she has no clue on how to get and maintain herself.   I'd always tell my kid that if they acted up like they deserved something nice or thought we could afford it, it wasn't their money!   Mommy and Daddy are rich.  YOU are poor.

• Love 17
Just now, LilaFowler said:

I'm just amazed at K-beast barebacking it with the random pool guy on vacation. She's too damn old for that. At least Olga is a young, dumb teenager. Seriously, how many kids does Asuelu really have and has he ever been tested for STDs?

You dont bare back your vacation dick!

Exactly to the rest of your post. 

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, Granny58 said:

Neither asuelo nor kalini works, so where does health insurance fit in here?

NY has a children’s health insurance for poor / uninsured , not sure what Utah / California have 

Maybe kalani can get ACA , asuelu May be shit outta luck 

Edited by DNR
Words
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Fernanda must be making those sex noises while working out on purpose.

She loves the attention. 

She doesn’t notice the peoples at the gym looking at her. But she knows people at the gym are looking at her. 

Major attention whore.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 15

Fernanda is trying to be the new Pao. Every outfit she wears, every pound of makeup she applies, and every fit that she throws is for maximum attention. So now we will meet Jon's family who doesn't like the "hot Latina." Yawn. I was fucking sick of Rooos and Pao and I don't want to watch the bastard version.

• Love 8