Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

I dunno...Angela!

Maybe the Consulate saw your photo...age....that you cannot tote......that 10 people live in your shack.....including a child molester.....and, decided it was in Michael’s best interest to stay put in Nigeria!  🤷🏼‍♀️

You are all over teeeveeee publicly stating your business! 

• Love 13

You know...I had brief moment of thinking Angela wasn’t so bad (ignoring all the physical and verbal abuse she’s sent Mykull’s way) and it all evaporated quickly after that. Why do you keep bringing her back TLC? This isn’t as entertaining as you think...it’s ridiculous and that’s why Michael’s friends can’t keep a straight face...

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

I like Anni but how did Robert get a visa for her after he visited her country once and only spent 8 hours? Meanwhile, Grangela has been to Nigeria a few times, had an engagement party, met his family, etc. It's odd.

I often think the same thing...can anyone explain this?

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Angela is going to scare Metamucil, he will really be clinging to big mama Anna tonight

Reminds me of the experiment with the baby monkeys that were given either a wire “mother” or a fabric “mother” and scientists noticed different attachment behaviors.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

I like Anni but how did Robert get a visa for her after he visited her country once and only spent 8 hours? Meanwhile, Grangela has been to Nigeria a few times, had an engagement party, met his family, etc. It's odd.

If you listen to Frauded by TLC podcast they have someone named Agent C would explains this and Mursel going back to Turkey or not. 

2 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I'm 11 minutes late, did we find out what Sequim Mike did????

not yet.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, kacesq said:

Why do you keep bringing her back TLC? This isn’t as entertaining as you think...it’s ridiculous and that’s why Michael’s friends can’t keep a straight face...

I think the goofballs know Angela is all bark and TLC brings Angela back because people talk about her, she is one of the most recognizable of the cast because people talk about her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

I let my trainer rush me through a brutal workout to be home in time to watch this.  Please deliver, TLC!

HA! Good for you. My kid has practice on Mondays and it was running late and I didn't want to tell people I had to get home for this show. 😂

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

TLC called

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I think the goofballs know Angela is all bark and TLC brings Angela back because people talk about her, she is one of the most recognizable of the cast because people talk about her.

I watch this shitshow for the new people, not the retreads.

• Love 3