Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

I guess everyone is entitled to the choice to get work done but these twins have really gone overboard.  They both look terrible almost inhuman. If they suddenly stopped I wonder what the results would be. Could they ever look normal again? But Im here for the Tom meetup,  cause you know I lov the snark 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Maybeitsme said:

I guess everyone is entitled to the choice to get work done but these twins have really gone overboard.  They both look terrible almost inhuman. If they suddenly stopped I wonder what the results would be. Could they ever look normal again? But Im here for the Tom meetup,  cause you know I lov the snark 

Darcy looks terrible. She's had so much work done her skin looks like concrete. People who get so many fillers have skin that looks like sandpaper. Its not smooth. and that top lip looks like ledge. 

• Love 17
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Speaking of the engraved hair brush, when I was younger I thought women sitting at a mirrored vanity brushing their hair was the epitome of glamour.

I still do! I have a very messy but glamorous vanity

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
Just now, DragonFlyzz said:

Didn’t notice the attitude before Lisa left America?  Clearly Usman isn’t the sharpest knife in the drawer.

He didn't notice her figure either.   He's lack of attention to detail is alarming.

• LOL 12
  • Love 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Darcy looks terrible. She's had so much work done her skin looks like concrete. People who get so many fillers have skin that looks like sandpaper. Its not smooth. and that top lip looks like ledge. 

No ethical doctor would continue to do those treatments. They probably go to the local dry cleaner who had an hour long course in Botox injections.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Speaking of the engraved hair brush, when I was younger I thought women sitting at a mirrored vanity brushing their hair was the epitome of glamour.

Like Jane Seymour in Somewhere in Time...

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I still do! I have a very messy but glamorous vanity

Me too, my dream is to one day ride one of those revamped Orient Express trains a la Hercule Poirot

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 7