Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Rose doesn't want to discuss her past, and neither does Geoffrey.  I think they should get together.   I don't hate Big Edd yet, but I think he could find a wife in the US if he looked.

• Love 3

So Ed is not actually a "gentleman" who got two beds to "take it slow."  He just thinks you're a dirty, dirty whore who might have STDS.  Cool.

Edited by Eldemarge
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Twopper said:

Rose doesn't want to discuss her past, and neither does Geoffrey.  I think they should get together.   I don't hate Big Edd yet, but I think he could find a wife in the US if he looked.

No Google Geoffrey...he is...a very bad and scarey dude, no one deserves Geoffrey 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Yeah but she wouldn’t be a teenage 7 to his 3

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Except for the creepy age difference with Rose, I actually like Big Ed.

I think he’s about 70% good looking. Personality seems decent.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, hisbunkie said:

Big Ed appears to suffer from a genetic disorder that results in thick neck, small stature, skin issues, etc.

Hence, I’m trying no shame him, yet the rest him gives me enough to snark on

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He is sooooo creepy.

Teeth licker

• LOL 4
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

I have to say, I have the bad habit of throwing my suitcase on the bed.  I'll have to rethink that.  

only if i am not using that bed (say 2 queens in the room) otherwise it's the chair

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

when we have to talk about little ed and little ed?

Can he even reach his little ed ?.....

Rose will have to look under his gut when sucks up his gut fat...looking and groping until she can get his eddie between 2 knuckles...

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4