Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Robert is back to calling people “haters”...

maybe Michael’s friends know he’s in this for a green card, that he’s forced to screw her all the time, that he quit his job because she told him to, because he’s not going to have kids with her...

FFS Angela no one is jealous of you. Those guys can find plenty of stupid American girls who are younger and prettier and not living in a trailer with their pedo incarcerated daughter’s kids..

michael you lost friends because you’re boring. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 15
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

Why are all these people blowing smoke up Grangela’s big ass? She’s a dirty, violent piece of trash. Michael’s friends aren’t haters. They just said they hope she doesn’t beat Michael up.

The goofballs are my favorite sidekicks 

• LOL 1
  • Love 12

Sometimes I feel bad for Jasmin, I have social anxiety and a lot of the time meeting and having small talk with folks is absolutely exhausting. I've been called stuck up in the past but it wasn't that at all. At work I even get in trouble because I send emails vs walking over to talk to people, it is just so much easier to get my point across in writing.

• Love 12

Somebody tell Grangela her "Michael" pendant is backwards. 

Does MoneyMichael ever wash his hair? No, Mikey, your friends aren't jealous. They are incredulous.

Ha! Jazzy DOES feel above Bleak's friends! Besides, they are only good for being flies in her Visa ointment! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

My dad is a retired immigration attorney, so of course I always ask him general questions about situations in this show.  He has confirmed that yes, Immigration definitely could have reviewed Angela's behavior on this show and it could have something to do with Michael's visa denial.  FWIW!

• Useful 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5

See Angela? We have another Nigerian in the next installment...your love is not that unique...

Yawn. Blake and Jazmin. You know the Tell All should be entertaining enough without bringing all these tertiary people..

did Shaun just call Jazmin vibrant???? LOLOL. Dead.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

My dad is a retired immigration attorney, so of course I always ask him general questions about situations in this show.  He has confirmed that yes, Immigration definitely could have reviewed Angela's behavior on this show and it could have something to do with Michael's visa denial.  FWIW!

Yet Ange automatically blames Michael

• Useful 1
  • Love 4