Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Now Juliana’s family watching her on Tv!  I get what she is saying.

But, none of her sisters look like her....?  She is naturally gorgeous! 

Oh, gawd....Sara and her.......Throuple fantasy!

Edited by Dance4Life
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? who gives a fuck? Its neither here nor there. Not germane to the story they're supposedly telling. Sheesh. I can't stomach Sarah anyway. In fact I'm pretty salty all around  today. I hate everyone. And they're boring as can be. 

Salt goes well with your pepper

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Who'd ransom her? Hope she's settling in well, she'll be there awhile.

She's a drunk. 

Him too. Traveling and partying!! I’m shocked cause he’s such a devoted dad!!

Still not buying Juliana’s story. Suddenly. She bought a house for them!! Michaels credit card? She used it to buy them stuff! A thousand dollars in food! But they won’t talk to her? Then sell the house and take the car back from sissy and say goodbye. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 7

I think it’s weird that I’m getting an ad for the reboot of Extreme Home Makeover felling me to fun in right now...unless they knew we’d be bored and figured it was worth a shot...

yawn...we don’t care Sarah. But FFS Michael, you’re a middle aged guy with kids talking about “partying.” Grow up.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

NOOOOOO! Max and Cece were backstage while their parents talked about their shitty divorce. This is all kinds of wrong.

And not one bit surprising.

Edited by Mr. Miner
  • Love 6

OMG, CeCe is just so shy in front of these cameras! But Max loves the spotlight...and Michael let his brats watch the entire show, not just their segment? Lord.

keep working for that spinoff, Michael and Co.

• Love 6

Can we get to the REAL cast members.

I don’t care about pre-90 Days! 

I don’t care about the kids! Sorry! 

omg!  That little girl said Natalie is her favorite............red flag!  Red flag! 🚩 

Edited by Dance4Life
  • LOL 6