Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Why am I getting local ads for the Oscars?

I forgot 90 DF was on and caught the first 30 minutes. Nope, not interested in the political views of grossly overpaid hypocrites.

• Love 9

My Fios went out Friday and can’t be fixed until tomorrow, so no TV or internet. Fortunately I can watch on my phone and follow this forum on my iPad because I didn’t want to miss tonight’s festivities.  

I predict ALL the couples this season will marry, even Angela and Michael will have a Nigerian wedding. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hang up. Tell her its over and hang up. Her behavior is terrible. And now she's seeing what she can get away with. 

Exactly.  Mike is setting boundaries but those will crumble soon enough. His best move is to leave her alone. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Archer27 said:

Not at all to be on Natalie's side, but it seems there is more to the story, given his reactions to questions from production

Yea, the way he looked down, maybe there is more to it, but I still can't stand how she talks with cotton in her mouth or trying to convert him.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Archer27 said:

Not at all to be on Natalie's side, but it seems there is more to the story, given his reactions to questions from production

Sounds like bs from production to me. Natalie would have zero problem speaking her mind about any thing Mike did that she didn’t like.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Leilani said:

The ex wife has really carved out quite a role for herself this season. lol

She's so pushy she glows in the dark. In Michael's shoes I'd shut her down quick once she started butting in to my personal business. But of course he's made entirely of vanilla pudding so he won't. 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Archer27 said:

Probably involves anal probing.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1