Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, Armchair Critic said:

My husband used to work for the airline, he used to wear a suit coat and I would dress nicely every time we flew. Now people dress like they are running out to the gas station.

I remember the first time I flew my mom bought me a dress to wear. Today, the airport looks more like a greyhound bus station. 

• Love 7
Just now, Gobi said:

Third time to the Ukraine and he's never met her bestest friends?

And he doesn't have a translation app?   I am sure he could learn a little of the language if he really wanted to.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Natalie and her giant are really cute together.  Girl is 35....with a teenager’s Insta....but, I think she is genuinely looking for her happily ever after.

Too bad he has a shitty creepy house! 

Whh?  So, many good houses in USA!

• Love 4
Just now, greekmom said:

Bees Anna bestie hit the nail on the head "I wouldn't marry someone who I can't have a meaningful conversation with."

No shit sherlock. But Anna and Mursel have the bees!!! 😂

They're beesotted with each other. 

• LOL 14
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Remember the old days when people who flew on airplanes made an effort to look presentable?

Yeah, and we were served  real meals on plates with flatware.  I seem to recall cloth napkins as well, but maybe that is a figment of my imagination.  In fact, I was introduced to chicken KIEV on a flight.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Mike has two good things going for him.  1. Home not a shed.  2. Uncle B isn't living in the house but the barn. LOL

yea...that shed has to be scraping the bottom.

Hopefully, he sells and buys her a decent home. 🤣

• Love 2