Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

Maybe someone in Emily's family could get omn a damn plane and be with her. I'd do that for my kid or sister

RIGHT?? Sister Betsy is a bitch and a half. Can't wait till Emily and Sasha are in the US and Betsy can harangue them in person. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, PityFree said:

I went to Russia about 20 years ago during grad school and in order to go we all had to get special insurance that would fly us out of the country to Finland or other places if there was *any* sort of health issue.  Also we were warned about the huge HIV and hepatitis issues they have had there. Somehow I don’t think things are better now.   You would not catch me having unprotected sex with Sacha.

I don’t envision dropping trow with Sash even if had on 3 condoms with sanitizer 

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
Just now, kacesq said:

Oh so she’s just a drama queen...I thought she was genuinely sick.

Reality made her dizzy.

I don’t understand how people with minor children would want to bring over a stranger from another country, who doesn’t know English, to be a step parent.  Why not just date for more than a minute?

• Love 14
3 minutes ago, PityFree said:

I went to Russia about 20 years ago during grad school and in order to go we all had to get special insurance that would fly us out of the country to Finland or other places if there was *any* sort of health issue.  Also we were warned about the huge HIV and hepatitis issues they have had there. Somehow I don’t think things are better now.   You would not catch me having unprotected sex with Sacha.

I went there in '86, one of the people with us fell and broke her hip. Seriously, the hospital was like that movie Reds with Warren Beatty and Diane Keaton. SHOCKING.

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Neurochick said:
5 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

What? What’s SA guy?  I know her from somewhere. Please put me ou5 of my misery. 

SA probably means South African.

Ok so someone thinks Tanya has been on MTV before with a South African guy?  More info please.  What show, what timeline. 

• Useful 1