Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

I think Jenny renegotiated her episode fee. She refused to film until they gave in.

The show had to know Summit is a married man.  

I mean.....I am sure these people have to show proof of all the legal paperwork (wedding will happen in 90 days unless cancelled).......before the show invests in their storyline. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Horrified said:

Aladin is really working hard for his green card. I vote that the USA gives him one as a reward for dealing with these two.

Aladin is going to get a rude awakening when he asks for it. LOL.

I truly believe Liam got bad editing.

1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I feel gypped, I think that was all we are going to get tonight with Sumit/Jenny

Ditto

• Love 4

Yeah - Liam is high functioning ASD and Aladdin doesn't know how to handle that.

He's exactly like my kid.  I had a 2 hour conversation with him tonight as to why we shouldn't add more salt to food.  His theory is that the salt disappears after a while. (it was fried chicken, fries and gravy). 

Edited by greekmom
  • Useful 3
  • Love 4
Just now, hisbunkie said:

Ok! I changed my mind!  Liam is an immature little boy. He doesn’t want his mom to have children because he needs his mother to support him financially?

what a little shit. 

I didn’t expect Laura to raise a mature, reasonable person when she is neither.

• Love 9
Just now, deedee2 said:

Again I ask: WHY is Aladdin pushing for a kid with Laura? That would tie him to her forever. What does he need such complications while pursuing a Green Card? I don't get him.

I think he really knows, and it’s his cover for how much he loves her