Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

I'm very cynical tonight. I'm wondering if Tiffany figures if she has a baby with Ronald, it will be easier to bring him to the US, despite his criminal record. I've watched this show long enough to watch some of them try to do an end around of process.

Spoiler
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Maybe. There are some nice places in the burbs too. Given that the average house is now $1 million, Richmond Hill is up there.

Is Laura from Richmond hill?

BF is from Parkdale area. million dollar homes due to the location but area is average. 

Edited by greekmom
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, TigerLily20 said:

Don't worry Laura, wife #2 will have Aladin's kids.....you can help babysit....

No joke, but my ex-husband suggested that to me right before I filed for divorce. He was cheating on me but didn’t want to get a divorce.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

She didn't know she was pregnant? Well that just proves she's really dumb. With all of the symptoms you get from pregnancy, of she must have thought she was dying. Didn't she go to the doctor?

She said her mother thought she was a virgin until she saw Daniel pop out.  

• LOL 3

Giving them the benefit of the doubt that they're being honest, I'm totally jealous of those women who don't know they're pregnant until the baby comes out. Every single one of my pregnancies has lasted approximately 27 months and rather than "glowing", I've always looked more awkward and miserable than Pole rolling around in poop water. 

• LOL 15
  • Love 3

I love that this married couple, expecting a child are fighting via translator app. quality TV...

dear Fab Fit Fun I won't ever subscribe if you think D LIst reality stars are good advertising....

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

No joke, but my ex-husband suggested that to me right before I filed for divorce. He was cheating on me but didn’t want to get a divorce.

Do you read ChumpLady? She would call your ex-husband a "cake-eater".

These shows are like sitcoms!

These people so poor .....yea.....have money to have baby and weddings within the same 6 months.  Relocation and all! 

Omg!  Tiffany’s baby was even adorable in the womb.  

Showing off for the cameras. 🤣

• Love 1