Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

I just wish Avery’s mom was concerned for the RIGHT reasons.  I honestly wonder how much either Avery or her mom know about Syria.  Omar talks about losing his friends and then cut to Avery saying, “I don’t think it’ll be that bad.”  The Muslim faith and eggplants should be the least of their worries.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Ugh.  I cannot stand it when people go off cursing like this in front of very young children.  And damn, woman, as much as Tim sends my creep meter into the red, at least get to the hotel before going off on him.  

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11

Tim's Jennifer has a somewhat masculine visage, which is a nice complement to his, hah!

This commercial that showed Grangela exclaiming, " We're back!"? Yep, definitely going for the Reality TV career path. But will it be she or Mahkul on DWTS?!

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

My vote for biggest trainwreck is a tie between Darcy/Tom and Rebecca/Zied. 

Omar is too normal and Caesar is just sad. 

I'm tired of stories like Tim and Benjamin. Boring dudes chasing foreign tail by promising to bring them to 'Murica. 

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Tim's Jennifer has a somewhat masculine visage, which is a nice complement to his, hah!

This commercial that showed Grangela exclaiming, " We're back!"? Yep, definitely going for the Reality TV career path. But will it be she or Mahkul on DWTS?!

Grangela will be on Dr. Pimple Popper. (I apologize for that image.)

Edited by Gobi
  • LOL 6
4 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Darcey, you are upset that Tom isn’t rushing to your boudoir?

Having  sex with a man 5 minutes after you meet them is in Darcy's narcissist's playbook.

Edited by Julyolo
Punctuation
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

I'm tired of stories like Tim and Benjamin. Boring dudes chasing foreign tail by promising to bring them to 'Murica. 

Are you equally tired of foreign tail chasing boring dudes for the promise of America?

• Useful 1
  • Love 5