Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Damn, if you brought gifts, I hope one of them is a bottle of shampoo.  And some body wash.  And a new shirt.  And some pants that fit. 

Zied looks so damn disheveled!! His features aren’t bad (though I think he’d be more handsome with a slimmer face), but his clothes don’t fit, his hair is lanky and it looks like he didn’t wash out his deep conditioner or something. Is that oil?? Like he doesn’t wash his hair?

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Several thousand dollars in fees, financial responsibility and all the travel expenses. Angela works as an aide in a old folks home. But on top of her list of concernd in Michael's Insta.

Didn’t she sign an application for a K1 visa?

All that is covered in it. Can she meet the financial threshold?

• Useful 1
Just now, RichiesOlderBro said:

He’s worried about having sexual intercourse with a grandma. 

Of all the "older" ladies, Rebecca is the most attractive, I think. She and Zeid don't look totally out of place together.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

He’s worried about having sexual intercourse with a grandma. 

Does she have a daughter who can donate an egg and tote it?

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Scarlett45 said:

Zied looks so damn disheveled!! His features aren’t bad (though I think he’d be more handsome with a slimmer face), but his clothes don’t fit, his hair is lanky and it looks like he didn’t wash out his deep conditioner or something. Is that oil?? Like he doesn’t wash his hair?

His friends looked completely different, slim, well-groomed, etc.

• Love 3
Just now, deedee2 said:

Of all the "older" ladies, Rebecca is the most attractive, I think. She and Zeid don't look totally out of place together.

Rebecca is pretty. I think she’s got to have problems with aging, because I’m sure plenty of men in their 40s and 50s would be interested in dating her. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, deedee2 said:

I think Rebecca is very pretty. She's wildly insecure and lacks confidence and is thirsty as fuck, but I think she's really cute. 

• Love 13
Just now, Scarlett45 said:

Rebecca is pretty. I think she’s got to have problems with aging, because I’m sure plenty of men in their 40s and 50s would be interested in dating her. 

For an age-appropriate male I thought she looked very nice in her "sexy" lingerie.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Maybe there’s no hot water and his conditioner is building up. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

He reminds me of someone and I cant figure out who

I couldn’t figure it out either, but he reminds me of Kramer’s creepy friends from the Frogger episode of Seinfeld.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2