Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Um, Karine seems to be making good progress. A lot better than your Portuguese.

The one semester he spent a community college wasn't sufficient to master the language, alas. 

Spanish differs quite a bit from Portuguese too.

• Love 4
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

Awwws but she’s crying 😢 

I have a heart of stone. 🙄 Plus all the smirking she did when Pole mentioned her other men negated the tears for me.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, sagittarius sue said:

Spanish differs quite a bit from Portuguese too.

Oh I know. I was just laughing at him saying he "studied" Spanish but hadn't mastered it. He seems to be making no effort to learn any Portuguese at all. 

• Love 5

Karine has aged like 20 years since this trainwreck has been on and she's been pregnant for half of it. 

SA can be quite dangerous; loads of home invasions and drugs. There's quite a polrity between poverty and wealth; one end of a street can be government housing and the other large, opulent houses. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Gee Deaven maybe Jihoon could have proved himself to you if you hadn’t gotten knocked up by him almost immediately...

and Tiffany what is your great plan if you don’t want to stay in SA? Ronald can’t come to the US, right? And you knew that.

• Love 6
14 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

I’m sure that Ronald’s mother doesn’t want him to sell all her furniture again.  

She’ll end up supporting them all. And Ronald will gamble away his check. 

• Love 4

I love the translation app that Karine was using, even the app hates Pole.   

And Jenny is a fool, she can't work without a work visa, and neither can Tiffany.  I wish Jenny would always wear a scarf, it really helps hide her neck.   

Tiffany seems to think that if she whines enough about SA, that Ronald will somehow change things.   When you marry a convicted criminal, things aren't going to improve.    

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
11 minutes ago, Julyolo said:

Karine and Paul are doing the  Billy Joel song,  "Scenes From an Italian Restaurant" They started to fight when the money got tight.

So weird!😮 I've been singing that song to myself the last couple of days - the Brenda and Eddie part.

• Love 2