Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, HappyDancex2 said:

So he makes 700 a month.  She makes zero.   They can't afford housing.  But she wants to have a baby.

Awesome!

In a gated electrified community to boot! So when Ronald relapses we can snark that he's doing the Electric Slide.

• LOL 13
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

So your idiot husband has no job, you’ve just moved to a new country and sure, a baby makes sense, Tiffany. Another woman obsessed with a fairy tale.

All these morons with no job & no money decide that having a baby is a good idea. SMDH

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

Stop with the fuckin MY SON bull corn!

If you cared......your ass would not be with an addict bum who earns $500 a month in the most dangerous country in the world.

Do you NOT see....the electric fence????

My Son returns to USA with grandpa.

• Love 15
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Tiffany continues to make good decisions, I see. "I have no job and deadbeat Ronald will have a crap job, so.....time for a baby!" Jesus what a dimwit.

And he hasn't maintained a year of sobriety either. 

• Love 7

Ah, Pole and Kareeny....another stupid couple dragging a baby into their dysfunction...

kareeny you knew he had a criminal record, you had to wonder if he’d be able to get work and residency....

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
Just now, poeticlicensed said:

Pole in the chicken coop. I am dying 

Anyone seen the movie about Temple Grandin?  Pole going in the dog house/chicken coop reminded me of her going into the cow press.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

So Tiff wants to be pregnant immediately.  I know it isn't what you want, but you and Ronald and Daniel need to stay with mom until Tiff gets a work visa and job.  It probably will help his addiction, though, if Ronald works at the rehab place although he really needs a better paying joy but who wants to hire someone who stole from his mom and his previous employer.   Of the 4 women, I think maybe Tiff is the dumbest.  It's a race to the bottom, though.

Edited by Twopper
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8

This is not what Kereeny expected when she sent that ass shaking video to some american hoping for a better life. Sorry girl, you got a reject. Toss the whole man out, he's gonna start costing you money soon instead of bringing it in.

• Love 13
4 minutes ago, Gobi said:

" It's hard, no one speaks English here. " SMH!

Um, Karine seems to be making good progress. A lot better than your Portuguese.

1 minute ago, CSunshine76 said:

Pole, who has yet to master the English language claims to have studied Spanish in college? What!!  

The one semester he spent a community college wasn't sufficient to master the language, alas. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7