Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

I love the look on Karine's dad's face when he hears Pole is a terrorist.   Think how upset the man would be if he heard the total story on Pole, and his past actions.    

Didn’t Pole give father kareeeeny a copy of his criminal record?

• Love 2
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I love the look on Karine's dad's face when he hears Pole is a terrorist.   Think how upset the man would be if he heard the total story on Pole, and his past actions.    

Or saw him run!

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

Evelyn reminds me of the woman who tells the 1st guy she wants to be independent career woman.

Then the 2nd guy.....she is pregnant within 6 months of meeting and becomes Stay-at-Home mom.

Mentirosa!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

I thought he gave her like 40,000 to open that half looking beach bar.

when he was rattling off what he had given her, I thought said it was $6K for a car, $2K for the bar and the rest of the money was to buy “property.” 

• Love 3

Sorry Jenny, in a month you should be learning how to function there.  Depending on someone else to look after your every need is NOT a smart thing to do especially for a woman as old as she is!

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Someone needs to tell Aladin that Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.....twice. Once with the vibrator, and now with "social media" activities. Sounds like the Skinz Jr. school of romance IMO.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
(edited)

Jenny is giving elders a bad name....she  went to India --not for a husband, lover or friend but for a carteaker.

Edited by TMI
misspelling
  • Love 11

How long does he plan on being gone?  He will make sure she has a food supply, that means a long time.  She doesn't trust him and I don't blame her, what if he is gone for week and stops responding to her.  I would go to the airport the minute he starting taking that crap and booked a flight home to the US.  

• Love 10