Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Larissa actually  believes Debbie is on her side.  Little does she know that the only reason she is being so helpful is because she is afraid if Larissa gets deported back to Brazil, Colt will follow. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 5

“You wouldn’t be Pao if you weren’t late.”

Pow! Score for Russ’ mom. Pao so deserved that shade. Well played Mother Russ, well played. 

Anyone else feel like they need a shower after watching the extended preview for sMothered? Yes? No? Is it just me?

🤮🤢🤮

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 15
2 minutes ago, Chickabiddy said:

“You wouldn’t be Pao if you weren’t late.”

Pow! Score for Russ’ mom. Pao so deserved that shade. Well played Mother Russ, well played. 

Anyone else feel like they need a shower after watching the extended preview for sMothered? Yes? No? Is it just me?

🤮🤢🤮

Only with fresh shower water, thank you.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

So Pao, when you were "modelling", would you be on time? This is a shower, not an evening party. You are selfish. You don't look good because you are an hour late to an event that someone went to a lot of trouble to plan for you

• Love 16
(edited)

Next time Nicole asks for money.... they should tell her to ask Azan for it.

i didn’t hear Azan say yes about Grenada.

No leash for May.

Edited by iwasish
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3