Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Crying is not going to elicit any sympathy from my neck of the woods. She’s not sorry - she doesn’t want to be attacked for the way she acted and the things she said. Bitch. 

• Love 18

I don’t see blue eyes on Leida at all. Maybe it’s my old ass TV. Leida says sorry so I’ll give her props for that. 

Why areTLC kissing Larissa and Colt-ee’s asses? Get her a dress at a Goodwill. So no wonder the other couples are mad. 

Edited by Straycat80
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Rainbow Shoppe to the rescue for Larissa. Dress your best for 20 bucks or less.

$20?! Whoa there, TLC doesn't have that kinda money! I'm sure Ross has some nice dresses on clearance.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Neurochick said:

Oh Larissa did you say Fernanda is ugly and you’re beautiful?  Was your eyesight in your luggage too?

Larissa seems to be acting just as poorly as Fernanda. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

That was the only option? What does that even mean?

I think Eric meant that there was no option regarding his child support. He was going to pay it no matter what Greeda wanted.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, TonyasBlueEyeshado said:

Kardashian style plz!!!

I love the queen!!!

I don't hate Larissa, but why does everyone think she's so great?  She just appeared very shallow with her little temper tantrum.  Not that endearing coming from a 30 year old woman.

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

I don’t see blue eyes on Leida at all. Maybe it’s my old ass TV. Leida says sorry so I’ll give her props for that. 

Why areTLC kissing Larissa and Colt-ee’s asses? Get her a dress at a Goodwill. So no wonder the other couples are mad. 

It's a very, very dark blue.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

No, she doesn’t, she knows she’s trash and is proud of it.  Great.

But they are all trashy, except for Olga and maybe Ansuelu...at least she is entertaining trashy. Leida is much worse IMO....and to catch a predator Jon is gross.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, lucy711 said:

I don't hate Larissa, but why does everyone think she's so great?  She just appeared very shallow with her little temper tantrum.  Not that endearing coming from a 30 year old woman.

I don’t know why folks like her either.  She needs to grow the fuck up.  Larissa, get your ass out there, or else you won’t get your final payment.

• Love 6