Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

This cousin is lacking all social graces. All she wants is Coltee's money? She's doing a terrible job of getting any of it. If he does have money, it's because he never spends a dime.

• Love 8
34 minutes ago, Liamsmom617 said:

Coltie’s body is what Larissa takes advantage of?!

Can we just stop with this kind of talk? The chicken feet and rice a roni I ate for dinner are not sitting well in my stomach.

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 14
2 minutes ago, aliya said:

Whoa - Coltee's cousin or whatev calls his fiance a "bitch," and Coltee doesn't get up and knock his teeth down his throat? 

Larissa - you look like fun. Come on out here to Iowa and let me see if I can find you a nice Iowa or Nebraska boy with some farm land, a good car, an even better harvester, and tons of government farm subsidies each year. : ) 

Girlfriend, which flight should I take? I'm 56. Find me a widower with a ton of grandkids who likes good cooking.

• Love 12
16 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He wants to kidnap his weeks old infant son and take him to the US? Hol-eee shit. 

Seriously, what is wrong with Steven.  Is he really that much of a clueless idiot?  Take that baby away from Olga? Let's just say that Olga thought it was a good idea, Steven is not prepared, mentally, emotionally or financially to take care of a child.  He is living in a dream world where he is that babies savior and Olga's hero.  I don't think he would last the flights back to Maryland, travelling with an infant is soo much fun.  I guess he thinks the baby will just sleep the whole time, what an idiot.

• Love 10

I can’t handle someone who is irrational and always yelling...

Your f-ing cousin started it.  You sat silent and let her get verbally attacked.

Colt, you are a moron, and should not be allowed to raise cats, let alone get married.

• Love 17

The way the cousin's wife just stands there and lets him rage without trying to stop him makes me wonder how he treats her behind closed doors, if he's this much of a jerk to Larissa who only showed up in his life recently.

• Love 16
1 minute ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Screamy in front of the children.....eek

Right? And swearing.  I know this is likely producer driven.  The cameras, the screaming, the swearing....sooooooo unhealthy.  How can a tv production encourage that? It's abusive 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

I need to know where Cole hides these riches and glam that this cousin speaks of. Is it in the trunk of the non air conditioned car?

I nearly fell out of bed. Colt and Debbie's very basic condo and un-air conditioned car are the glamorous life? Dream large, asshole cousin. 

2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Not one family member told the raging cousin to knock it off or go home. How horrible.

I cannot believe his fairy pixie wife didn't elbow him and hiss "hush!" She is either under his thumb and scared of him, or she agrees. 

1 minute ago, b2H said:

I can’t handle someone who is irrational and always yelling...

Your f-ing cousin started it.  You sat silent and let her get verbally attacked.

Colt, you are a moron, and should not be allowed to raise cats, let alone get married.

Aaaaand, I nearly fell out of bed again. You invited your jackass cousin, who you know hates Larissa. What did you expect? And if you hate yelling, then shut that shit down the minute it starts. 

And if Larissa's ring is a diamond, I am the Queen of Romania. 

• Love 11