Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, Scarlett45 said:

Jay found a barbershop- antics should ensue!

The only reason I recognized this shop is bc the shop next to it is called "I GOTCHU" and I was driving a coworker home once and she said "Take a right at I Gotchu" and that was a weird sentence with NO CONTEXT lol

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

"He spent a lot of money on her". Debbie keeps track of their checkbook.

It seems so out of character for Coltee to spendee a huge chunk of money like that, spending it on a car would make sense but a ringee?  I thought it looked very loose on Larissa's finger.

Debbie may resent Coltee spending time and money on Larissa.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

It seems so out of character for Coltee to spendee a huge chunk of money like that, spending it on a car would make sense but a ringee?  I thought it looked very loose on Larissa's finger.

Debbie may resent Coltee spending time and money on Larissa.

I want to see proof that the ring is an actual diamond.

• Love 6
20 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Aaand...the latest model of the PTV Official Handbag has the Original "I Did the BJ" on the back,  with the newest "90-Day Fiance" expression embroidered in lurid purple on the front:

"Slut People."

Complete with discreet condom pocket!

• Love 12
1 minute ago, LennieBriscoe said:

So I Googled, and learned that Brazilians wear engagement rings on the right-hand. It WAS Larissa who offered that hand to Coltee.

Great research Lennie . Later She had it on left when they showed Debbie 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

OK,so Jay has now freely admitted on camera that he's with Ashley for the green card and to be in the US.

In all fairness, what Jay said was that he'd rather be with Ashley without being married, but that is not an option.  

• Love 1

I’m not being facetious, because he may have a medical issue and I don’t want to make light of that, but does green shirt guy have hair? The lack of eyebrows and tightly pulled down hat indicate that he’s taking up a chair that could be used by someone else. I find him to be annoying.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, LilaFowler said:

OK,so Jay has now freely admitted on camera that he's with Ashley for the green card and to be in the US.

Carrie Ashley has banned him from that barber!!!

He cannot get his haircut by a barber or hang with customers of said barber unless they support her decisions!!!

Honey your best friend says it’s s bad idea and you cut her out, now he has strangers telling him to forget it. Maybe you need to reconsider.

• Love 2
Just now, poeticlicensed said:

Eric is a slot and probably a liar, but why is the responsibility totally on him in the relationship? If leida's family is so rich, why not buy her a place in the US?

Eric is a genius.   He's going to grift a house off these people.  Long Con.

• Love 6
Just now, poeticlicensed said:

Eric is a slob and probably a liar, but why is the responsibility totally on him in the relationship? If leida's family is so rich, why not buy her a place in the US?

Because they don't want her on her own in the US.

1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Larissa will come between Debbie and Coltee. They had a good thing going for all these years.

I do feel sorry for his mom in that Larissa comes off as a gold digger, but hopefully she realizes though she loves her son he is no prize himself and maybe cannot do better.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

So I Googled, and learned that Brazilians wear engagement rings on the right-hand. It WAS Larissa who offered that hand to Coltee.

It’s moved to the left hand when one marries.  

Some men wear engagement bands that also gets moved at the wedding.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

Eric is a slot and probably a liar, but why is the responsibility totally on him in the relationship? If leida's family is so rich, why not buy her a place in the US?

They may have money to burn but they are not stupid, Eric should have had all of his ducks in a row before he went shopping for a woman. This is Eric's mess, he should clean it up, litarally and figuratively.

• Love 12