Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Eric should have gotten a couple paper plates and silverware so they could cut it up and each have their own slice of sandwich  on a plate instead of having to claw at it. He doesn't strike me as the thoughtful type, he will keep up an act for the family but once they are alone he will drop the pretenses.

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Love 4

In Leida's defense (kind of), she really doesn't understand the whole child support thing because it's apparently unheard of in her country. She doesn't get any herself.

I'm going to say that it's a cultural thing. I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt.... for now..

Hopefully, hopefully, she will come to understand why he needs to do that!

• Love 3
Just now, CoachWristletJen said:

In Leida's defense (kind of), she really doesn't understand the whole child support thing because it's apparently unheard of in her country. She doesn't get any herself.

I'm going to say that it's a cultural thing. I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt.... for now..

I agree that it's a cultural thing, but once Eric tells her once that it is mandatory here, isn't that enough?  If I went to a foreign country I wouldn't be shocked if there laws were different than in the USA.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, ChiCricket said:

Jeez..how about a drink to wash down that cheesesteak? Not even water?!

He should have gotten a super sized coke with 4 straws natch.

2 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

Family Leida are vultures circling doofus Eric. It hard to know whom to cheer for. 

Right now? For Alex to get the hell out of dodge.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, sconstant said:

Reading Terminal market with that few people at those tables - this is not a prime cheesesteak appetite time.

I gotta stop typing and look at the show. : )  They were in Reading Terminal market? Eric didn't take her around the market and show her a bit of American food and hand crafts? I lived in Philly 10 yrs. Most tourists love Reading Terminal - and while a cheese steak is typical Philly food, there is some really good Italian food in the market, as well. Plus, they could have gotten some food for the road - I get the feeling Eric is gonna be a little cheap with food on the road.

OMGoodness - did Colt and him mom just move in? Where's the art? Where is their personality and style? Jeez. No wonder Colt wasn't aware enough to bring some flowers or another token to the airport. 

Edited by aliya
  • Love 4

I’m on Larissa’s side.  It’s not too much to expect a little bit of thoughtfulness and romance from the person that you are planning to marry. Colt is selfish and cheap.  He only cares about his own comfort. (Ask the cats! They know!)

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

It sounds like he's told her that it's mandatory and for his child's benefit. She feels like it's infringing on her some kind of way. He could stop paying, and they'd garnish wages, take tax refunds, and arrest him if he gets too deep in the rears. I doubt he's paying that much. Judging by his apartment and splitting expenses with his 19 year old, he can't afford much.

• Love 1

I’m amazed that someone who was able to complete medical school is such an airhead about her and her son’s lives. You didn’t inquire about his financial status or housing situation before coming halfway around the world and uprooting your son from family and friends. She has no “Plan B”?

• Love 4

I said this on the other thread but these guys think of these women as blow up dolls that they can have sex with and they don't think any further than that about what the woman is going to do the rest of the time. Larissa is not going to be happy holed up in that house with Mama. 

• Love 17
40 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Their house looks like they may have been hoarders and shoveled out the crap before he brought Larissa there.

I had to laugh. Hoarders is free on Prime now and I spent all day yesterday listening/watching while editing a journal article. You are not  wrong, my friend. 

I do think that Colt takes a tone with Larissa that I find a bit stern considering they just met. Be nice, already. 

Edited by aliya
  • Love 6

I thought I was going to go full snark on Debbie but Larissa is a straight up classless brat.   Her piled on "look" makes her haggard but inside she's just an entitled princess trying to land a man to take care of her.   I'm not impressed.   Be a gold digger but at least have some simple manners.

• Love 8