Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, ALittleShelfish said:

THERE IT IS.  
Fiery Latina.  

*brb i wasn't ready to start doing shots so early in the show*

Right? I have a trauma.

Just now, PityFree said:

Jonathan, I hope Fernanda leaves you for a much younger, poorer man 

This made me laugh vert heartily. 

• Love 8
Just now, snarkish said:

I'm already in love with Kalani's HAIR.

Me too! It's glorious...

what did Kalani say her background was? I missed it, only caught the part where she said her dad wanted her to date white guys...

• Love 3
Just now, kacesq said:

Me too! It's glorious...

what did Kalani say her background was? I missed it, only caught the part where she said her dad wanted her to date white guys...

Dad is Samoan, Mom is white.

• Love 1
Just now, kacesq said:

Me too! It's glorious...

She is Somoan and white.

Just now, kacesq said:

Me too! It's glorious...

Half WASP and half Samoan

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He's a software engineer, he must make a good living. But he's a real milk toast mama's boy who seems less than confident socially. 

My husband is a software engineer.  We do okay but don't have money to frivolously keep changing flights.  For all we know, he supports his mom and has to be financially responsible.  So far I am not as annoyed by him as I thought I would  be.  The season is young though.

• Love 2
Just now, Granny58 said:

My husband is a software engineer.  We do okay but don't have money to frivolously keep changing flights.  For all we know, he supports his mom and has to be financially responsible.  So far I am not as annoyed by him as I thought I would  be.  The season is young though.

You probably also don't have to fund a lot of cat costumes like he does...

• Love 15

Kalani seems nice (not getting any weird vibes from her) BUT as I said before, I get the feeling despite being very pretty she was insecure about her weight and didn’t see herself as sexual desirable/attractive and made the choice not to use contraception when she decided to sleep with Asailu(spelling) (in addition to her faith). 

• Love 14
1 minute ago, Scarlett45 said:

Kalani seems nice (not getting any weird vibes from her) BUT as I said before, I get the feeling despite being very pretty she was insecure about her weight and didn’t see herself as sexual desirable/attractive

Oh I agree, but girlfriend needs to look in a mirror. She's really attractive and is a statuesque grand armful. I think she's lovely. 

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Dad is a self hating jerk. Usually people of culture would love their kids to marry someone of the same culture.

I’m not going to judge Dad too harshly. I agree that he’s got some self hating and internalized racism going on, but in his head he wants the best for his children. He probably doesn’t want his daughter or grandchildren to encounter the things HE did growing up, and the more white passing they are the easier life will be for them (he’s not wrong). I don’t agree but I get it. He’s self hating but I don’t think he’s a jerk. 

• Love 16