Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

The recaps, oy.  Here's our 20 min tell-nothing with 4 hours of recaps and "coming ups".  At least I know I have time to go to the bathroom and make a sandwich (okay not make the sandwich IN the bathroom) if I wanted to...

GOOD GOD POL, ENOUGH WITH THE HAIR COMMENTS.  I DIDN'T NEED TO KNOW YOU STILL HAD THAT. 

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

She looks not pregnant. Kinda like she looked when she nabbed Paul.

Paul's been out of the country. She had a chance to get pregnant again.

Actually, I shouldn't joke about that. Women can get pregnant again very quickly after a miscarriage. I'm sure it's scary for her. I wish her the best.

Paul's mom referred to her grandbaby as an "it." She's probably not happy about the news.

He did NOT just ask for a DNA test! #FreeKarine

Of COURSE she talks with other people on the phone! It's boring hanging out all day with a guy who doesn't speak your language. Especially when he's Paul.

Edited by CoachWristletJen
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Tuneful said:

Glowing from my first time...with Rice-a-roni beef. It's a pretty gross color so the brilliant people at Golden Grains Co. put in...what a nice surprise...dried carrots

You will be consuming your salt intake for the entire month.

Pregnant again? That was quick.

• Love 2
Just now, Toodleoo said:

"Everything in my family goes through Father."

Hooooly shit that sentiment and the way it was phrased explaines EVERYTHING

1 minute ago, Gigglepuff said:

"everything goes through Father"

And......another piece of the puzzle falls into place. 

I know, are they in the mafia???

• Love 4

When did Paul and Karine have a chance to conceive? I mean...the show made it seem like she had the miscarriage and then boom, he's leaving...oh wait, he asked for a DNA test? Lmao. Thank you.

• Love 4