Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Discussion

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Hmph...didn't look like it was a big apple in those Calvins.

Ha!!

Jesse does seem weird (I didn’t watch last season), but he does have a nice body. Like a low rent Alexander Skarsgard. 

• Love 14
1 minute ago, Owwwww ma leg said:

FFS Jesse you are not Cobain! Also Darcy is a hot mess and I love it. Yes, I feel like voyeur and feel slightly guilty about it.

Another Pounder!! Would recognize that name anywhere.

• Love 15

Whatever pretense Darcy entered the show on, it's obvious that she still has real feelings for him. 

Maybe they agreed to get together for the purpose of filming the show even though they weren't a 'couple.'  If that's the case, Darcy still probably hoped things would spark up between them again, even if she was just hoping against hope.

Jesse is done, obviously. He knows what buttons to push to get her going... and get her gone!

Bet he ate her entree, too, after she left. Hungry bodybuilder that he is. 

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, SuzyLee said:

Jesse and Darcey’s relationship is very much like that of a father and teenage daughter.  “You watch your mouth on social media, young lady!”  “You can’t tell me what to do!”  *storms from dinner table to cry outside*  Just pathetic. 

It is just immature 

• Love 2
Just now, DVDFreaker said:

Not even when he gave her a promise ring? 

When he gave her the promise ring, I kept wondering what emotion and dignity Darcy had to suppress to call it 'progress' and 'positive.' 

As opposed to a passive-aggressive power gesture.

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Oh Lord Darcey he can barely stand you and you call him the love of your life? on a completely shallow note, what is she carrying in that purse? it looks overloaded and sad....

Maybe an oxygen tank? Or a portable Botox kit?

• Love 8
21 minutes ago, PeaceLily2 said:

You can pay extra and have your passport expedited.  It would have been easier for her to drive to DC and get it in person. 

Im pretty sure she had to send in her passport to get the visa. Now both items are missing.

• Love 4

Jesse, you have a odd way of loving someone. Not about your control.

There is no right action except to 'be' and remain centred and just experience life. Darcy will not change in to who you want her to be. Find another person to belittle.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Oh Lord Darcey he can barely stand you and you call him the love of your life? on a completely shallow note, what is she carrying in that purse? it looks overloaded and sad....

It screams consignment shop to me, it was used and abused before Darcey bought it.  

• Love 6