Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Discussion

• Start Topic

Greetings everyone, fairly new to this thread although I watched last season as well. I'm only watching the first hour because Fear TWD premieres tonight, (the hunky Cowboy John is much easier on the eyes than "Pole") hoping for some snark worthy shenanigans! 

Tarick is a good looking guy, but his priorities are pretty screwed up.

Edited by DixonVixen2359
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

So much yes. His daughter needs routine. 

I am not suggesting that he’s a neglectiful parent, and I understand the isolation of being a caregiver to someone with special needs (never mind most of the parent groups and things are filled with women not single dads- but that might be a good place to meet someone!!)

But no dude no! Get a good sitter (that you trust) and meet a local woman. 

This!  He’s handsome, he has a good job, he owns a home, etc. A lot of American women would consider him a great catch.

Edited by PityFree
  • Love 17
4 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

What is with all of these single fathers??

Single parenting is still a woman’s job. I’m not negating how hard it is to parent alone, but single moms get 100x more social support, opportunities for emotional connection with peers and recognition than similarly situated single fathers do. 

And statisically speaking the Bio Moms were probably a hot mess which is why the Dads have primary custody (no Bio Mom has passed away). These men have a history of liking women that are hot messes, and they don’t use contraceptives. But they are dutiful and loving men.....which them makes them prime suckers for these types of scams. 

• Love 16
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Angela is only 3 years older than me yet she looks like she could be my mother. That's either a hard 52 or she skimmed a few years off her age.

She looks like a young 86.   And it's good to see that Quittin Smokin is working for her.

• Love 23
3 minutes ago, PityFree said:

This!  He’s handsome, he has a good job, he owns a home, etc. A lot of American women would consider him a great catch.

Yes! There are Asian women in the USA that would date him! 

I don’t think he’s particularly handsome but he’s only got 1 child (that he cares for) a home and a job......no criminal record. He could find a decent woman right in his home state. 

• Love 20
21 hours ago, HappyDancex2 said:

She looks like a young 86.   And it's good to see that Quittin Smokin is working for her.

Apologies to smokers.....but that little crack in the car window isn’t enough.  

Edited by PeaceLily2
Spelling
  • Love 8
Just now, PeaceLily2 said:

You can pay extra and have your passport expedited.  It would have been easy for her to drive to DC and get it in person. 

I’m pretty sure this gives us a window into exactly how close Angelo was cutting it moneywise: I think that she probably couldn’t afford to have the passport expedited.  She probably would’ve put the passport on layaway, if that had been an option. 

• Love 20
1 minute ago, PityFree said:

Angela just thinks her Nigerian lover is going to overlook the fact that she smokes? I thought they said an episode one of the season that he doesn’t like her smoking 

Yeah, he told her he wanted her to stop smoking 

• Love 2
Just now, PityFree said:

I’m pretty sure this gives us a window into exactly how close Angelo was cutting it moneywise: I think that she probably couldn’t afford to have the passport expedited.  She probably would’ve put the passport on layaway, if that had been an option. 

When does she get the check for appearing on this show?   Hell shouldn't she have gone for her passport once she agreed to be on this show?  Oh wait...there I go again with the logic and reasoning.....

• Love 9

How did Angie even get a visa? The listed visa requirements say you should supply bank statements/have enough money for your stay or at least have in invitation to visit by a Nigerian citizen who would take responsibility for you. It doesn't sound like she'd have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of, so why would the Nigerian government allow her to come there when it doesn't seem like she has the means to afford the basics?

Edited by AussieBabe
  • Love 3

I don't show up for my tennis lesson without hearing from my teaching pro via text.  Homeboy jumps a plane to Columbia after The Love Of His Life goes dark for DAYS before he is set to get on his flight.  

And another no show at the airport.....definitely producer driven now.

• Love 14