Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E11: Mo' Euros, Mo' Problems

• Start Topic

Hannah disobeys a direct order; Adam concentrates on delivering another onion-less dinner; Joao feels betrayed when he overhears Kasey warning Brooke about his flirtatious ways; an argument erupts between Hannah and Conrad.

Airs July 31, 2018.

So, once Captain called Hannah back to the bridge for her dressing down, she made very valid points to me.  I don't like how she reacted initially, when Hannah and Conrad returned from the side trip, but I don't really think she was wrong.  Hannah should have sent Brooke, who worked 21 hrs. covering Hannah's ass the day before.  Hannah certainly didn't act like she was in a conversation with her boss.  She was disrespectful and argumentative.  Sandy is her boss, right?  

• Love 24

Capt. Sandy is an asshole. I'm not condoning anyone's behavior (Hannah/Conrad etc)....but Sandy's behavior is just as dumb and unprofessional as any of the deck crew. She appears to be acting. And doing a bad job of it. And stop with the veneers Sandy. I can barely understand her mush mouth.

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 24
4 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

So, once Captain called Hannah back to the bridge for her dressing down, she made very valid points to me.  I don't like how she reacted initially, when Hannah and Conrad returned from the side trip, but I don't really think she was wrong.  Hannah should have sent Brooke, who worked 21 hrs. covering Hannah's ass the day before.  Hannah certainly didn't act like she was in a conversation with her boss.  She was disrespectful and argumentative.  Sandy is her boss, right?  

Sandy apologized to Conrad! He wasn't aware Hannah was supposed to return after that coke, not hang out with the guests for almost 5 hours watching the sunset! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 11
5 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I also hope that Hannah name drops her high-dollar products every charter.

Pretentious bitch.

Exactly, the YSL, the purse, the Chanel.  It is really getting hard to stomach her.

• Love 18

Adam was such a good sport allowing himself to be thrown into the Mediterranean by Kenny as retribution for the onion scandal of last charter. The tip should be better since he was able to get his payback and no onions in his food. 

• Love 14
7 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Adam was such a good sport allowing himself to be thrown into the Mediterranean by Kenny as retribution for the onion scandal of last charter. The tip should be better since he was able to get his payback and no onions in his food. 

We'll see! Funny, that silver pepper mill that idiot stole just arrived! I ordered it from Zavko online a couple weeks ago! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Watching this show, I think both Sandy and Hannah are over their jobs.

Fire both of them, STAT.  And they can take Joran VanDer Sloot, Joawow with them.

Hannah was unrepentant and insolent to Sandy! She's lucky to be chief stew or I would be giving her a ticket to go home! They got $25,000 tip! That's a biggie! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 7

Adam should've been fired for deliberately putting onions in food when the guest clearly stated he didn't want them. What if Kenny had an allergy? Adam is a dick.

Edited by Drumpf1737
  • Love 17

I suppose Hannah will take credit for the super tip, even though it could be argued that it was the excellent service that the rest of them gave, while covering for her.

3 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

How did Hannah smuggle bring all those pocketbooks on to the boat and where does she find the room to store them? 

Bigger question - why?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, well.  Miss Tattlebritches got her ass caught didn't she?

I love that.

So she was so in love/falling in love that she couldn't work for a 24-hr period, but can't handle him being frugal?  Got it.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 17
1 minute ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Bigger question - why?

She needs lots of names to drop. She didn’t get enough attention for Y St Laurent and Chanel. She has standards you know. Poor Conrad will never be able to give her all she wants...she could bleed him dry trying. 

• Love 9

Hannah is an insubordinate asshole.  She should have been humbled and apologized to Sandy instead of rolling her eyes and arguing with her.  And WTF with Hannah getting an equal share of the tip?  Seriously, what did she do on this charter?   She handled one meal service, opened a bottle of champagne and poured a few drinks on the tinder.  She even had Joao hiding the onions (that sounds bad).  I'm sorry, but she doesn't deserve a full share of the tip.  Actually, no I'm not sorry.

Conrad should run the fuck away from her.  She's a high maintenance PITA.  I've liked her previously but she's really insufferable this season.  She wants to claim how much work she's doing but things ran a lot smoother when she wasn't there - - and she does seem to take an awful lot of smoking and chatting breaks.

• Love 22

To me, the entire tone of that conversation was different because Sandy has no real authority over Hannah, it’s Bravo who is really Hannah’s boss. So that convo was more one reality TV star to another and how they can’t stand working with each other any longer. Someone’s going to lose their anchor for next season and i’m thinking show seniority will prevail. I realize this was the entire point of Sandy this season, but I don’t think it’ll go the way she was anticipating.

Edited by VagueDisclaimer
  • Love 16

I don't recall the name of the one brunette stew who had bronchitis (?) but damn I loved that tan jacket with the silver studs that she wore on the final night out (of drunkeness and debauchery!)

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, psychoticstate said:

And WTF with Hannah getting an equal share of the tip? 

I would imagine each Captain has their own methods, but I know Captain Lee from BDOG says that everyone gets a tip share unless they were given a ticket home.

• Love 5
22 minutes ago, ParadoxLost said:

I always seem to come out with this unpopular opinion despite not really being a fan of Hannah.

Hannah came across as respectful as I can see anyone realistically being in the face of the way Captn Sandy was behaving.  She started as out of control rage monster and then worked her way to more calm. 

She started by sending Hannah to her room.

Then she raged at Conrad.

By the time she was calm enough to talk to Hannah, she didn't really have much to say.  And I think that was because she finally realized that her behavior was not fitting for a Captn and didn't look good on TV.  If Sandy had handled herself from the outset the way she did with Hannah once she was calmer, then maybe I could see Hannah as acting like an insubordinate asshole.  But Sandy didn't so Hannah gets a bit of a pass from me on the tour she gave the guests despite the playbacks fitting better to Sandy's version of her orders.

Then Sandy apologizes to Conrad and wants to hug it out.  This is where we know Sandy knows her behavior was out of line.

But she still holds firm with Hannah and declares that they will never work another charter season again.  Unless Hannah wants to go, then that Is not going to work to Sandy's favor in terms of Bravo employment.  I'm guessing they'll conveniently reconcile before end of the season.

Agree with all of this.

On Twitter Hannah is saying they worked it out and since she is ok with Sandy we all should be... Pffft. My guess is Sandy is getting dragged on social media - deservedly so. I don't think she's a horrible person but I do think she's a horrible manager. I'd rather not see her next year. I don't mind Hannah coming back if she can get her situation together. Final note - the whole Conrad/50 euros thing - in my opinion - was Hannah damaging the relationship before she had a chance to fall in too deep and risk being hurt... too bad, Conrad seems like a really good guy. Whomever ends up with him will be a lucky gal.

Edited by BodhiGurl
missed a word ;) and it's too, not to... lol
  • Love 19

The other curious thing about this episode was that Adam bailed on the group and managed to slip into Hannah's cab and leave with her after her fight with Conrad.  That after being more friendly to Hannah a couple times in the middle of her fighting with Conrad all night. I'm wondering if he's making a move to hook up with her.

I want this to be true just to see how Sandy reacts.

Edited by ParadoxLost
  • Love 8
On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 9:54 PM, BodhiGurl said:

Yep - not to mention Kasey got an equal share of the tips where she was busy dealing with sea sickness and barely contributing...

Hannah and Jamie should at least buy dinner or something to make up for not working so many days! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, ParadoxLost said:

The other curious thing about this episode was that Adam bailed on the group and managed to slip into Hannah's cab and leave with her after her fight with Conrad.  That after being more friendly to Hannah a couple times in the middle of her fighting with Conrad all night. I'm wondering if he's making a move to hook up with her.

I want this to be true just to see how Sandy reacts.

I honestly wouldn't mind an Adam/Hannah hook up, outside of his petty poking the bear moments with her, they do seem good for each other... however he's not going to keep her in all the labels she loves since he's a "van down by the river" kind of guy...

• Love 5
Just now, BodhiGurl said:

I honestly wouldn't mind an Adam/Hannah hook up, outside of his petty poking the bear moments with her, they do seem good for each other... however he's not going to keep her in all the labels she loves since he's a "van down by the river" kind of guy...

I'd be willing to bet my tip share that an Adam/Hannah hookup has already happened.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, ParadoxLost said:

I want this just to see how Sandy reacts.

I didn’t get that impression from Adam. Just like with his knowledge of her anxiety, when they don’t have to work with each other, they seem to have a genuine friendship and he cares for her. 

• Love 13

While I'm thinking about random stuff.

I couldn't believe that Hannah asked Kasey if she minded if Hannah gave her something to exfoliate her forehead.  Way to get a dig in about her appearance.  Yes, Hannah you are a great person because you are going to share your Chanel.  Not.

• Love 23
29 minutes ago, reallyjustjen said:

And Hannah definitely has the trophy wife look perfected

And yet, she is still single, despite all her best efforts.

The M3 she was bragging about/trying my to shame Conrad with was a gift from an ex. He probably considered it a good parting gift to buy his freedom....and worth every penny.

Hannah, honey, all this name dropping with YSL, Alexander McQueen, and Chanel just makes you look petty and stingy for raking Conrad over the coals for 5O Euro. 

I don’t get the purpose of all the name dropping. I mean, we all see you, Hannah. You are a glorified maid and cocktail waitress.  Spare me the delusions. You aren’t going home to some family estate. It’s probably some shabby bedsit way out in  the  burbs where you have to take two busses and a train to get to those fancy shops you love to brag about. *eyeroll*

Edited by Chickabiddy
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Chickabiddy said:

And yet, she is still single, despite all her best efforts.

The M3 she was bragging about/trying my to shame Conrad with was a gift from an ex. He probably considered it a good parting gift to buy his freedom....and worth every penny.

Hannah, honey, all this name dropping with YSL, Alexander McQueen, and Chanel just makes you look petty and stingy for raking Conrad over the coals for 5O Euro. 

I don’t get the purpose of all the name dropping. I mean, we all see you, Hannah. You are a glorified maid and cocktail waitress.  Spare me the delusions. You aren’t going home to some family manse. It’s probably some shabby bedsit way out in      burbs where you have to take two busses and a train to get to those fancy shops you love to brag about. *eyeroll*

In my experience, the folks that have, by legitimate means, don't need to talk about it.  

If you have a constant need to verbalize your stuff, you're likely a pretender not a contender.

• Love 20

Well, IMO Conrad should have not told Hannah she owed him the 50 euros.  It's the kind of thing that he'll get his payback in the future when he needs a pack of cigs.  It was petty on his part.  So I'm team Hannah on that.  Conrad is too young for her. 

OTOH, Hannah was wrong about spending so much time out with the guests on the outing.  I could be wrong but she did have enough time while the guests were doing other things to have Conrad bring her back.  I know she said she went to give the other stews some down time but she did say to her boss she would only be there for a coke and then back.  And Sandy did try to contact her.  With that said, Sandy was a bit over the top.  Captain Lee is a much better boss.

I'm loving Connor.  Jamie too.  She did look gorgeous on WWHL.

• Love 8
55 minutes ago, reallyjustjen said:

Watching WWHL now, Jamie looks gorgeous!  And Hannah definitely has the trophy wife look perfected.  

Hannah said she had a "meeting of the minds" with Sandy and they apologized to one another! I'd have to hear it from Sandy; Hannah's comments are usually much too self serving for my taste! How soon we forget how she was so offended by people talking about her contact with Jason last season and gossiping, but what else does she do? She goes around the boat to yackity-yak-yak over something like Kasey lying on her resume, Sandy's comments to her, and of course this last "row" of 50 Euros with Conrad! Sounds like a lot to me, but I haven't been to Europe since 2001 when they were worth more than our dollar! What's the exchange these days? ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 2

Hannah covered for Kasey’s lying butt for at least two charters in the beginning, but everyone wants to crucify Hannah for being out sick for one day. Also, managers manage. Hannah’s job is more than manual labor. Anyone that doesn’t understand that (Ahem, Brooke and Kasey) are ignorant about how things operate in the work place.    They will understand when they move up and have the pressure on them.

• Love 21

These yachts are just floating all inclusive hotel rooms.

Hannah = Concierge

Stews 1 & 2 ='waitress  & housekeeping.

Bosun = head of exterior maintenance.

Deckhands = exterior maintenance & janitorial.

Chef = food at least 3 times a day.

Captian = move this floating hotel around as needed.

• Love 12