Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E11: Mo' Euros, Mo' Problems

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, lcarolynl said:

I noticed when Hannah and Conrad were outside talking, Conrad insisted on having it out, "No, answer me now!" Hannah tried to escape but he pushed and threatened the end of the relationship. It's stupid to have serious discussions when you and/or the other person are drunk. In that instance, Hannah was right. 

I agree it is stupid for people who have been drinking to have a discussion about anything!  But she got him to that point as to up to the after dinner drinking he was sober and trying to get her to talk about what was really bothering her.  Instead, she got her nasty digs in to just piss him off and when she achieved that she realized she pushed too far and now he was madder than her.  Conrad never presented himself as a wealthy catch so she went in with her eyes open as to what she would get with him.  She was just pissed off and took it ou on him.  If he is smart he has moved on from her.  But it is TV right? 

• Love 6
9 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

I'm sure it's more work turning over the interior between guests than just freshening it up for the same guests -- i.e. making the bed vs all new bedding, wiping down the bathroom vs scrubbing etc.  So I think it is more work for almost everyone.

On the other hand, chances for more frequent tips.

Seems like they're getting at least $1000 for each of these short charters.  So they get 2 tips a week vs. on longer trips, 1 tip every week or longer?  How much more would longer charter guests tip?

The other thing is, if the guests are boarding from Naples or other European ports, they would have gone to restaurants where tipping isn't prevalent.  Service is included in the menu items at restaurants so most people might round up a couple of Euros to a round number but they're not leaving 15% or more.

The crew is also from countries which may not have tipping culture.  Hannah is an Aussie?  No tipping required down there.  Same with Brooke who would be British.  

Of course the guests are mostly Americans but unless they're told that these charters, the workers aren't paid well and depend on tips, it seems strange to give up these huge tips.

They complained about one charter with low tips but they still said around $900 each.  For a couple of days of work, that's pretty damn generous.

Edited by scrb
  • Love 1

Amongst all the fighting with Conrad, Hannah, and Sandy, the most WTF moment of the ep for me was when Hannah told Kasey to use the exfoliation treatment.  That was SUCH a passive aggressive bitchy move, straight out of middle school.  

This was some straight up Dangerous-Liasons BS she was doing.  I think Kasey knows it though and has hr number.

Conrad said is that he was down to his last pack and is going to by a carton and asks Hannah if she wants him to pick up a carton as well and she agreed to pay him back for it at the time. He saves his tip money and only spends what he has in his wallet, when they went out 2 days later he sees he has nothing in his wallet and asks for the money she said she would pay him. 

I am not convinced Hannah is a gold-digger per se, but I do think she wants a guy who will fawn all over her.  She already got annoyed with Conrad once because he had a different opinion than her about Jawow and did not indulge her in smack talking about him ad nauseam.  Then she did not like that he was giving her the girl-buddy treatment asking her to pay him back for the cigs.  She would have preferred he was like "don't worry about it, my treat to you". But he wasn't.  This is really what set her off.

I also caught a bit of dialogue at the tip meeting, she almost left her money on the table then came back for it, Conrad jokingly said "I'll have some of that" and she replied back "It's the other way around honey".  Like as if to say I should be taking some of your money, I thought that was a little odd.

Also at the club after they had their first breakup talk, she went back in to get him to see him dancing and having fun.  She made a comment like she would have expected to find him sad and unable to have fun after the emotional toll of their argument (lol).  He wasn't.  

In general, she seems lot a LOT, like a big drain.  She is not fun, cannot be lighthearted and happy, she's a downer.  She needs too much drama and too much fawning.

I wonder what happened with her and that rich-guy charter guest from last season, Jason.  I guess she did not land him?

Edited by FamilyVan
  • Love 8

Hannah is very spoiled and I think it irked her that Conrad, a little 23 year old didn't go running after mummy  oops, I mean Hannah after the initial argument. I think she expects that because they were boinking she would not have to pay him back maybe ? Heck if Conrad was so petty, he should have asked her to pay him back for the crocs she threw in the ocean.  Also, rather than go back to the boat as she told Conrad she was leaving for the 3rd time, she had to go find them and return Adam's flannel and of course bump into him as he is on the dance floor so he knew she was there. Its like she needs to get the last word in or something - something is off with her.. almost like she is stalking him in a sense.

• Love 6

It was kind of odd.  To me, it's female instinct, after having words, that you stay OUT OF SIGHT....not around the man, go on your way.  Let HIM think about where you are and how you're doing, especially, if you know you are in the right.   But, to show up like you're following, noisy, hey, look at me, etc.  ewww....I'd be too proud for that. 

1 hour ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Hannah is very spoiled and I think it irked her that Conrad, a little 23 year old didn't go running after mummy  oops, I mean Hannah after the initial argument. I think she expects that because they were boinking she would not have to pay him back maybe ? Heck if Conrad was so petty, he should have asked her to pay him back for the crocs she threw in the ocean.  Also, rather than go back to the boat as she told Conrad she was leaving for the 3rd time, she had to go find them and return Adam's flannel and of course bump into him as he is on the dance floor so he knew she was there. Its like she needs to get the last word in or something - something is off with her.. almost like she is stalking him in a sense.

Were they boinking?  Were they doing it in the upper bunk while Brook was below them?

Or just heavy petting, dry humping, making out, etc.?

You'd think Brook would have said something to the other crew?

8 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I've never known anyone who smokes, that you can't smell it on their body, if you are within a few feet of them.  And, their luggage is also very smokey smelling.  A hotel room, that contains luggage of a smoker will cause the room to smell like smoke, even if they don't smoke in the room.  I know, because, I've had roommates and traveling companions who smoked, but, not inside.  They don't realize it, but, a non-smoker would pick up on it easily, imo.  AND, I'm shocked that the owner of these boats allow it, even on the outside. But, from what I've read, it's normally allowed outside.   I guess the guests aren't all that finicky. 

If their guests want to smoke, they probably wouldn't deny them.

But hotels now have disclaimers that they will charge you x amount if they find out you smoked in the room.

For that reason alone, the yacht owners may say you can smoke outside but what about the covered areas between the inside and the back or front of the yacht?  Smoke accumulates there and maybe gets pushed into the cabins rather than outwards.

A weird moment caught my attention this episode that I keep thinking about. When Conrad is going to the group in the bar, Joao and him jokingly dance and laugh together. For 2 people who seem to barely be able to say 1 decent word to each other, whether at work or not, that moment totally caught me off guard. They seemed like legit friends, or like they at least enjoyed each other's company. So now I'm wondering if they're playing up some feud for the cameras, cause that moment was seriously so random and against everything we've seen of them this season.

• Love 3

I took note that when Hannah asked Sandy what time she was going to pull up anchor the morning of end of charter (in order to schedule breakfast iirc), Sandy said 9:30am.  Then the next shot has Hannah telling Adam 9:00. I was waiting for this to blow up into another Adam sitting on wilting, getting cold, breakfast dishes, but nothing happened

Edited by 100Proof
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, NetflixandChill said:

A weird moment caught my attention this episode that I keep thinking about. When Conrad is going to the group in the bar, Joao and him jokingly dance and laugh together. For 2 people who seem to barely be able to say 1 decent word to each other, whether at work or not, that moment totally caught me off guard. They seemed like legit friends, or like they at least enjoyed each other's company. So now I'm wondering if they're playing up some feud for the cameras, cause that moment was seriously so random and against everything we've seen of them this season.

Oh they probably do play up the confrontations.  This is Bravo after all.

But even if they have beef, alcohol and maybe other drugs loosened them up.

I've only watched the last half dozen episodes or so but I would guess in comparison to the other Bravo shows I've seen, MDLNY and Souther Charm, producers are working on setting up these confrontations.

Also the crew going out together between charters seem to be a producer-driven thing.  If there are people you can't stand, why would you always go out with them?  Why not go separate ways?  The obvious reason is, the producers want to film them at some venue where they've negotiated the right to film so they want ALL the cast to go to this place and play for the cameras.

That's what happens on The Challenge.  These are direct competitors but they all pile into vans and dutifully go to a club or restaurant, TOGETHER.  So that there's more chances to get into a fight as they imbibe and then by the time they return home, they're saucy and ripe for it.

• Love 2
37 minutes ago, 100Proof said:

I took note that when Hannah asked Sandy what time she was going to pull up anchor the morning of end of charter (in order to schedule breakfast iirc), Sandy said 9:30am.  Then the next shot has Hannah telling Adam 9:00. I was waiting for this to blow up into another Adam sitting on wilting, getting cold, breakfast dishes, but nothing happened

I noticed that also.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, biakbiak said:

I took it as she wanted the guests seated and eating when they actually got underway.

Yeah. But Hannah is then saying 9am (would be breakfast). Maybe I missed something

2 minutes ago, 100Proof said:

Yeah. But Hannah is then saying 9am (would be breakfast). Maybe I missed something

Right and 9:30 was when Sandy was going to get underway. It clearly wasn’t an issue but it didn’t seem odd.

1 hour ago, biakbiak said:

Right and 9:30 was when Sandy was going to get underway. It clearly wasn’t an issue but it didn’t seem odd.

So Hannah saying 9 was intended as the time Adam would begin preparing breakfast, rather than the actual sit down to eat time?  if so, all's well then.

Weird though. Including this bit between Sandy then Adam seems awfully like a setup for some drama

Edited by 100Proof

There is such a disconnect for me in watching Adam bitch about Hannah's lack of communication, then watching him interact with her.  He genuinely likes her quite a bit- maybe even as more than a friend.  If not, at least as a very, very good friend. 

It makes me think Hannah's anxiety attack was very real (not that I doubted it) but I think she really had one, brought on by the confusion of trying to balance human interactions on a Bravo show.  I think some of the friendships are real with fake drama and some of the drama is real with fake friendships and likely even fake hookups at times.  It must get very confusing and unsettling.

• Love 7
On 7/31/2018 at 11:00 PM, reallyjustjen said:

IDK, the thing has some pretty sweet heated leather seats.  ;)

I ain't saying she's a gold digger...nah, that's exactly what I'm saying.  

If girl wants to have success as a gold digger she needs to lose a few pounds...and lose a few years (just like our girl Kate on other BD show...age not weight with Kate)

Edited by Lamima